11 Unknown Facts about Kratika Senger from Kasam Tere Pyar Ki
Kratika Senger is a newest sensation with her role gaining popularity in the serial “Kasam TerePyaar ki” She rose to fame from Jhansu ki Rani Laxmibai where she played the Rani Laxmibai herself while the other show like Punar Vivah Where she played the lead role of main protagonist Aarti. These two roles made her a known face on TV. She started her acting career from the serial where she played the role of Saanchi and later on Sugandi. She was also seen in Zee TV’s Servicewali bahu.
These were the TV serials where she was in the main lead. Ever since she has gained a lot of followers and is immensely liked by the people of all ages. Currently, it is in news that her character in the show Kasam will die or she will be replaced. Let’s see how that’s turn out.
11 Unknown/Lesser known Facts: Kratika Senger
Her subtle personality with good acting skills are to be praised. Here are some unknown facts or lesser known facts about Kratika Senger.
1. Kratika Senger is from Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh and attended the Methodist High School. She then moved to New Delhi to pursue the degree in Mass communication from the renowned Amity University.
2. Even before she appeared in Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi, she worked in an ad agency and also worked for the Hungama channel.
3. Kratika Senger is 5 feet 5 inches tall and was born on 3rd July 1986.
4. Kratika Senger is married to the actor Niketan Dheer whom you may have seen in the movie Chennai Express. Niketan Dheer is the son of Actor Pankaj Dheer and she met him at his home. She is now deeply in love with her husband.
5. On twitter Kratika Senger has over 33 thousand followers and fan.
6. She is 7 years younger to Niketan Dheer and considers herself lucky to have him.
7. She won the best actress award in the Boroplus Gold Awards and best Jodi with Gurmeet Singh for Punar Vivah serial.
8. Her favorite food is Risotto and chocolates.
9. Ranbir Kapoor and Shahrakh Khan are amongst her favorites and is friends with Gurmeet Chaudhary, Karanvir Bohra, Gauhar Khan, Debina Banerjee.
10. Kratika Senger loves swimming and is the best to stay fit.
11. She has also worked in a movie called My Godfather released in 2014 as Jhanvi.