Blouse Designs for Lehenga 2015
Lehenga is yet another popular Indian traditional wear which is very comfortable to wear as compared with the saree. A lehenga can be worn by any age of women and girls especially on Indian festivals and wedding ceremonies. We will share the latest blouse designs for the lehenga. Blouse designs of the lehenga can be sleeveless, full sleeves long choli cut or short blouse. The neck design can also range from the sweetheart to Chinese collared to the simple round neck. Here are some latest designs for blouse that can be worn with the lehenga. The work can be plain chanderi cloth or sequin studded, or you can even make the blouse with the shimmer or shantoon cloth. Extra zari or embroidery work accentuates the beauty of the blouse which should go with the lehenga design. Most of the ready made lehengas will have the cloth that you have to get stitched as per the choice.
Short sleeves blouse design for lehenga
1. This is a simple yet elegant blouse design with embroidery and sequence work with simple neckline and short sleeves. Very appropriate for the lehengas.
2. In this blouse design the neckline and the sleeves are the highlight. This pattern will look great on every type of material, even the plain material with net lehenga.
Simple elegant blouse design for lehenga
3. This blouse has the sleeves a little above the elbows and gives a classic look. The net cloth gives it a sensuous feel.
4. This blouse is a sequin studded blouse which can be made with a sequin studded cloth. A deep back neckline with a dori below the shoulders gives it a glamorous feel.
5. This velvet blouse is appropriate for lehengas where the embroidery at the neckline and sleeves gives it rich look. Sleeves can be made as per the choice but with velvet short sleeves are mostly preferred
Full sleeves blouse design for lehenga
6. This blouse design for lehenga has long sleeves with net material. Net material is ideal to go for the long sleeves as it shows some skin yet gives a classy feel to the outfit.
7. This is a very heavily studded blouse design for lehenga as the blouse is sequin studded with full sleeves. The sleeves are of velvet material and has got embroidery. It will go with very heavy lehenga.
8. This full sleeves lehenga blouse design has boat neck and embroidery over the neckline. The netted sleeves of contrasting color goes well with the two colors in the lehenga.
10. This blouse is a little extra skin showing but very glamorous. The full sleeves with the corset cut blouse is perfect for a modern Indian girl.
Some more blouse design for lehenga
11. This blouse worn by Madhuri here is beautiful and the pattern suit woman with extra flab since the blouse length hides the flab yet gives a pretty look.
12. This blouse design for lehenga is a little different that gives the best of both worlds. There is a regular half sleeve and below that the sleeves extends into full sleeves with net material.