Aloe Vera for pimple marks and Acne scars on face
We all hate skin problems as everyone likes to get a clear and blemish free skin. But due to pimple and acne, skin looks blemished. Acne is nothing but the inflammation of the skin which is caused by the blockage of skin pores by the sebum and dead skin cells. When these pores gets blocked this gives a favorable condition to the bacteria to live and breed. This causes the acne or pimples on the face.The reason for the acne breakout can be several. Hormonal changes, not taking care of the skin properly or using wrong skin care products that can lead to pimples. Teenagers are the ones who are most likely to get pimples due to hormonal changes. There is a natural product called aloe vera which effectively treats the acne, pimple and their marks. You may be aware about the wonderful healing benefits of aloe vera. Right? So, let’ know how aloe vera gel can be used to get rid of the acne scars. Aloe vera can treat acne scars and black post on the face effectively. Just try the tips regularly and you can see a glowing and spotless skin.
How Aloe Vera gel help in Acne/ Pimple Control
Aloe vera contains gibberellins which are anti bacterial and gives healing abilities to aloe vera. Due to this aloe vera not just fades the marks but also heals the pimple infection.
It gets rid of the acne scars by fading them and making the cell renewal at a faster rate.
It is also a natural astringent which helps in keeping the skin pores cleaner and free from the sebum.
Aloe vera gel can also help the control in excessive oil production.
Aloe vera also has skin rejuvenating properties this is why this product is used in a lot of skin care products. For the natural remedies you can use a good aloe vera gel brand from store bought or the freshly extracted one.
Aloe vera has this fabulous quality to lessen the inflammation of the red swollen pimple. The pain that is caused due to the swelling of acne can be easily reduced by applying aloe vera gel or juice while going to sleep.
Aloe vera remedies do take time but regular application can start to show results within few weeks
How to Use Aloe Vera for Acne Scars and Pimple Marks on Face
1. Aloe vera gel for pimple treatment
Take some fresh aloe vera gel. To extract the aloe vera gel you can cut a small section of the aloe vera plant leaf. Then cut the leaf open with a knife. Using a spoon you can scrape off the aloe vera gel. This gel can be stored in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. This will not get bad. Else the store bought aloe vera gel has preservatives.
How to use:
Using a cotton ball or a Q tip, apply this aloe vera gel on the pimples/ acne at night. Leave this for overnight. Then wash the face with normal tepid water and pat dry the face. It would be better if you use medicated soaps to get more benefits in pimple.
2. Aloe vera gel with turmeric for pimples
There is another treatment with aloe vera for pimples. Where you can also increase the efficiency of aloe vera by adding some turmeric powder in it. Turmeric powder is a very popular and commonly used antibiotic and antibacterial home product. See here more on how to use turmeric for pimples
How to use:
- Take some aloe vera gel, around ½ teaspoonful will be fine.
- Add 2 pinches of turmeric powder in it.
- Mix this well so that the turmeric and aloe vera can get mixed up thoroughly.
- Using clean fingers apply this mixture over the pimples.
- Leave this overnight and wash your face in the morning using a gentle face cleanser.
3. Aloe vera with lemon juice for Acne scars
Does aloe vera help fade scars of acne or pimples? Now that you know easy remedy to use aloe vera for pimples, there is another problem that is associated with pimples, and that is the scars and dark spots that are left behind when the pimples are healed. Therefore, this treatment will definitely heal the scars and marks faster with continuous usage. This treatment has to be applied every night before going to bed. This will fade the acne marks. Even the dark and brown patches will also be faded.
You will need:
- You will need to take one teaspoonful of aloe vera gel in a small plate or a bowl.
- Add half teaspoonful of lemon juice. Mix with using a spoon.
- You will notice that after mixing the lemon juice the aloe vera gel has become little loose in the consistency, more like a gel lotion.
- Clean your face and apply this mixture on the face.
- Then leave this on your face for overnight.
- Wash the face in the morning with normal water.
4. Aloe vera with tea tree oil for Acne pimple treatment
Tea tree oil is very potential ingredient which take care of not only the pimples on the face but the marks also. This renders the skin free from bacterial infection and gives relief in pimples marks and dark spots which looks quite ugly on the face.
You will need:
Tea tree oil
- Mix 4-5 drops of tea tree oil in 1 teaspoonful of aloe vera gel. Mix it well using clean fingers or a clean spoon.
- You need to clean the face first and apply this lotion of aloe vera and tea tree using either finger or a cotton ball.
- This is recommended to be used when you go to sleep, so that when this treatment is kept overnight, this fetches great benefits in getting rid of the pimples and their scars.
- You can then wash the face with normal wash in the morning. This too has to be tried daily even after the pimples are healed as this will also help to fade the scars of pimples.
These were the easy remedies and ways you can use aloe vera for pimple acne and their marks.