Homemade Face Pack for Blackheads Removal: Many of you may want to know some remedies which can treat your blackheads at home. Well! Blackheads are nothing but dead dirt particles along with sebum that enter your nose or cheek pores and makes it appear black and hard. It can also be said that blackheads are the melanin particles which are like zits or acne seen on the nose or any other face area. Blackheads are the open comedones which get oxidized when come in contact with air and turns black. But we are here to discus about the best packs that can get rid of the blackheads on the face. Mostly these are seen on the cheeks, nose and chin. Even forehead is not spared from these little black monsters but unfortunately we have to bear them, but not anyone. Today at TipsandBeauty, we have come up with the best homemade face packs and masks to treat blackheads. These face packs will uproot the blackheads from your nose, chin, foreheads etc permanently and makes skin clear which you want since ages.
Best Face Packs for Blackheads Removal
We have some super easy to follow tips on how to remove blackheads. You need some home ingredients and yes, you are ready to go win that fight with the blackheads. Additionally do see the best remedies to remove blackheads for ever.
Tomato juice and Lemon Juice Pack for Blackheads
Tomatoes are full with anti-oxidants and vitamin like A and C. It smoothens your skin, but also removes excessive oil from your face. The anti-oxidants present in this fruit reduce the melanin levels of the skin. It is the best pack to remove blackheads and whiteheads and to get glowing and pimple free face. Lemon juice is very beneficial for the skin as it adds fairness to your face, it has critic acid that cleanses the pores and keeps the dirt away. The vitamin-C content present in lemons decreases the melanin levels.
How to use it?
- Take one tomato and wash it with water
- Cut out the seed of the tomato and through it
- Now cut the tomato in small pieces.
- Grind the tomato in a jar
- Add 1 spoon of lemon juice and mix them well
- Now dab a cotton ball and apply this mask on the nose and cheek area
- Keep it for 15 minutes
- Wash it with cold water.
Face mask for blackheads removal
Oatmeal, Soda and yoghurt face mask for balckheads
Oatmeal is known for many benefits to the skin. It whitens the skin and reduces the melanin levels, which means that it can treat blackheads. It deeply cleans the pores and takes out all the dust and dirt away. Yoghurt on the other hand, contains lactic acid and proteins which keeps the skin healthy and glowing. It has essential fats which make your skin soft and supple. Soda gently opens the pores and removes all the dirt stuck in it. It majorly cleans the bacteria and wash off excessive oil from the affected skin area. Soda also smoothes the skin and makes it brighter and glowing. Focus this more on the nose as for oily skin, this is the area where the blackheads are there mostly.
How to use it?
- Take 2 spoons of oatmeal in a bowl
- Mix 1 spoon of fresh yoghurt in it
- Also add a pinch of soda (optional)
- Add little water if required
- Now mix all the ingredients well
- Wipe your face with a facial tisuse or wash it with chilled water
- Put a hot towel on the face for a few seconds
- Apply this mask on the nose and other affected area
- Massage it in a circular motion
- Keep it for next 10 minutes
- Rinse off with cold water and towel dry the skin
Baking soda honey Face Scrub for blackheads removal
This concoction is one for the best when it comes to getting rid of the stubborn blackheads and whiteheads. Let’s know how to prepare this to uproot the blackheads from nose, cheeks and other face areas. This is the tried and tested methods to removal blackheads at your home quickly.
How to make?
- Take 2 teaspoonful of baking soda and mix with 1 teaspoonful of honey in it.
- Take these in a small bowl, then add 1teasoonful of lemon juice in it.
- Mix well and apply over the blackheads.
- Keep scrubbing and massaging the skin for the next 3-5 minutes and then leave this on the face like that.
- It will soften the blackheads and eventually uproots them faster.
Face masks to remove blackheads and whiteheads
This face mask is one of the best remedies to get the blackheads get treated and uprooted instantly. You will need just three things tea tree oil, brown sugar and orange peel.
- Take 1 teaspoonful of orange peel and mix with 1 teaspoonful of brown sugar that must be powdered.
- In this add 2 drops of tea tree oil.
- Add some water to make paste for medium thickness.
- Apply on the face and leave for 10 minutes.
- Then scrub the face with this and focus more on the skin which has the maximum blackheads.
Toothpaste and a brush scrubbing method for blackheads
Toothpaste is very helpful in removing blackheads and whiteheads from the skin. It is a very quick tip and requires less than 5 minutes. This remedy may give you a little burning sensation, but it will disappear after 1 minute or more. Apply a light moisturizer that is oil free afterwards. If you are not aware about such moisturizers and face washes, then you must read our best oil-free moisturizers and oil-free face wash.
How to use it?
- Take one toothpaste, brush and put some toothpaste onto it
- Now wash your nose or cheek area with water and pat it dry
- Now apply the toothpaste using your brush onto the nose rings
- Massage slowly for 2 minutes
- Let it dry for the next 2-3 minutes
- Rinse off with cold water
- Use this remedy every next 2 days to attain desirable results.
What not to do when you have blackheads
- Do not touch the face with dirty hands
- Never place the phone too near the chin or cheeks as there are lots of bacteria on that
- Do not over dry the face in an attempt to keep it oil-free
- Scrubbing should be mild and should be 2-3 times in a week as over scrubbing disrupts the pH balance
- Use products which are oil-free and are made for the oily and acne prone skin type
- Never prick or try to uproot the blackheads with fingernails as that can leave scarring
So, this is how one can try to use the different face packs and masks to get rid of the blackheads. These face packs for blackheads removal must be done at least 3 times in a week to uproot them completely and then once your blackheads are gone, continue doing these at least once in a week to avoid the occurrence of the blackheads.
You should also read about the best treatment for blackheads that you should try to keep skin blackheads free and our popular post on the best ways to get rid of the dark spots on the face.
You should also go through the best face washes for dark spots in India.
Lastly, check our compilation on the best blackheads removal products in market.
Post by Ratna Balani