Bipasha Basu Beauty Secrets, Diet And Fitness Tips
Bipasha Basu, 37 year old bong stunning beauty in bollywood who still looks seductive at this age. She recently tied a knot with Karan Singh Grover and both are enjoying their ‘newly wed’ status. The dusky beauty is a former model and she has always been a fitness enthusiast. She always follow a strict workout and diet regimen, it can be proved by her toned and fit body. Let’s know more about her Beauty Secrets, Diet and Fitness Tips
Bipasha Basu Beauty Secrets
- She drinks a lot of water to keep herself hydrated and flush out the toxins from the body.
- She never skips the moisturizer to prevent dryness of skin.
- She prefers eating healthy.
- A goodnight sleep of 7-8 hours is what she recommends.
- Always go out with your sunscreen on to prevent sun damage.
- Use good quality of makeup products which suits your skin.
- Always remove makeup before going to bed and follow it up with a night cream.
- To keep her oily skin clean, she uses a mix of rose water and lemon juice mixed equally to clean it.
- She follows a CTM: Cleansing, toning and moisturizing to keep her skin in good health and prevent further damage.
- She never misses out on oil massages and visits regularly.
- Apply almond oil around your eyes before going to sleep to nourish the skin and prevent wrinkles.
- She loves smokey eye look and nude lips.
- For her naturally healthy hair, every month she use protein pack to bring them to life after dealing with so many harshness of chemicals.
- She uses alcohol free conditioners.
- She also uses homemade body scrubs made up of gram flour, turmeric and yogurt. Apply on entire body and keep it for 20 minutes then, wash it off.
- She likes eye liners a lot and she always has M.A.C Liquid eye liner in her purse and blush in warm brown shade.
Bipasha Basu Diet Secrets
- In morning after waking up she drinks a glass of water with lime, a handful of soaked almonds overnight and a cup of tea.
- The Bong beauty starts her morning with a breakfast which includes mushrooms , six egg whites, brown toast with porridge, a glass of skimmed milk and fruits. She likes a heavy breakfast of healthy stuff.
- After sometime she eats one apple.
- During lunch time she eats simple dal, green salad, fresh vegetables cooked in olive oil, soya chapattis, grilled fish or chicken. She prefers to avoid eating rice, despite of being a Bengali. Most of the recipes are cooked using olive oil.
- In evening, she drinks a cup of tea with digestive biscuits.
- She mostly avoids deserts and junk foods. She recommends to do so in order to achieve a fit and healthy body. She says even a simple chocolate bar or an ice cream can add a huge weight to your body.
- Apart from that she keeps drinking a lot of water and coconut water to keep herself hydrated and to let her skin glow without efforts.
- For dinner, she eat grilled or steamed fish, 3 vegetables cooked in olive oil, a bowl of dal, salad and it ends with a small amount of desert.
BipashA Basu Fitness Secrets
She doesn’t like a monotonous routine so, she keeps changing it. Her workout regimen includes a mixture of brisk walk, running, cardio, muscle training and yoga. She doesn’t like to skip her workouts and she works intensely at the gym, in fact she prefers it that way. For cardio she does treadmill for 20 minutes, Elliptical trainer for 10 minutes and rowing machine for 20 minutes.
Monday: She does upper body workout
Tuesday: Focus on Abs workout
Wednesday: works on lower body and legs
Thursday: Gluteus workout for hips
Friday: Focus on upper body exercises
Saturday: Abs and Gluteus maximus exercise combined together
So, these were the Bipasha Basu diet tips and her beauty secrets. Have you tried any of her tips? Which is the celebrity that you follow?