Neem is antibacterial and anti fungal that clears the skin and also absorbs the excess oil. Neem makes skin clear and flawless with pigmentation and acne fighting properties.When you have oily to combination skin, constant breakouts, pimples and acne can be troublesome. Acne bout can leave the skin scarred and blemishes making the skin far from flawless. There are some great face packs with Neem that can help clear out the pimples and acne from the face. These days, most of the acne or pimple fighting products contain neem (margosa) extracts or neem oil in them.
Why Neem Face packs and Face masks are so beneficial?
- Neem is one of the best natural product that is found in the nature.
- Neem is highly used in the skin care products which are made for the acne and pimple cure.
- Have you seen folks that neem face wash are highly used by the people with oily acne prone skin. Yes, this is due to the benefits of neem.
- But why neem is so beneficial in curing the pimples and acne infection? Actually this natural plant is rich in anti septic, anti fungal and anti bacterial properties. This makes neem capable of treating the pimples on the face.
- When we use neem on the face then the bacterial infection is highly reduced and cured.
- The inflammation and swelling that we face is also minimized with the help of neem packs and remedies.
How can we use neem for skin problem cure?
Actually neem in itself is magical. the entire plant is just wonderful. Do you know that it also purifies the air, this is why people will plant neem tress. Every part of neem can be used like the bark, fruit, leaves, tiny branches etc. for our natural neem face packs and neem face masks, we will use neem leaves or powder.
Neem oil is also used but that has to be bought from the store as they extract the pure form of neem oil. By neem oil do not be afraid this oil can be easily sued on the acne to heal them faster. Coming back to our concern. You can either buy neem powder directly from a store or just collect nee leaves and follow this quick recipe.
To prepare neem powder from the leaves. We can take some neem leaves and let then dry in the sunlight. Once they get completely dry then grind them to make powder from it. Your homemade neem powder is ready. Now use this to make the recipes that we will be sharing in the next section.
6 Homemade Neem Face Packs Recipes for acne, pimple and clear skin
Here are the neem face pack recipes that you must try in order to achieve a healthy pimple free skin
1. Sandalwood and Neem face pack
This neem face pack calms down the skin and makes skin clear by reducing the bacterial infection.
You will need:
- Neem powder
- sandalwood powder
How to make?
- Take a teaspoonful of neem powder and a teaspoonful of sandalwood powder.
- Mix both of them with some rose water or plain water.
- Apply this mixture on the face evenly and wait for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with plain water and pat dry.
- This face pack is ideal for teenagers who have acne and pimples on the face. Gradually this neem face pack will help eliminate the acne.
[Read: How to get rid of pimple marks]
2. Neem face pack with Gram flour
If your oily skin is not behaving properly and there are rashes with pimples, you can try this face pack.
Mix one teaspoonful of neem powder and a teaspoonful of gram flour with some milk.
Keep the consistency thick. Apply it on the face and spread it evenly. Wait for 15- 20 minutes and then rinse off with plain water.
3. Neem face pack with Fuller’s earth (multani mitti) and coconut water
This face pack with multani mitti is good for absorbing excess oil for acne prone skin. This is ideal for very oily skin since it has multani mitti.
You will need some neem powder, if you don’t have neem powder, take 7-8 neem leaves and crush them with water and add fuller’s earth into it.
Mix some coconut water to make a paste. Keep the consistency medium to thick.
Apply it evenly on the face and wait for 20 minutes. Rinse your face with plain water and pat dry.
Summers are here and that can cause skin problems so don’t forget to read our Summer face packs to get beautiful skin.
4. Neem face pack with honey for oily skin
This neem and honey face pack is for oily acne prone skin that needs some glow.
Honey tones and refreshes the dull and tired looking skin. Take some neem leaves and crush them or take a teaspoonful of neem powder.
Add some honey to make a paste and apply it on the cleansed face. After 20 minutes wash off the face. Pat dry!
5. Neem face pack with papaya for fairness
Another face pack with neem to add extra glow on the face is neem and papaya face pack.
Take some neem powder and add it to some mashed papaya pulp.
Mix the ingredients well and apply on the face.
Keep for 15 – 20 minutes and rinse off with plain water. If fairness is your major concern they you must read our post on the best Fairness face packs
6. Neem face pack with Tomato pulp
Take some neem powder and add some tomato juicy pulp into it.
Mix this well and apply this on the face to make the skin refreshed and hydrated. Rinse your face after it gets dry. It clears pimples and adds a glow on the face.
Benefits of Neem Face packs
Neem is a natural antibacterial and anti fungal which helps eliminate the bacteria infection which is the most common reason of the acne and pimples seen in the adults and teenagers.
Neem also makes sure that the skin get clear of the infection and skin look spotless as neem face packs also keeps the skin blemish free. So you can try the above mentioned face packs with neem and get good skin.
These neem face packs are very effective and helps making the skin clear and flawless. You can also see: Neem face packs in India