Beautiful bridal glowing skin is what every bride wants. Once the wedding date has been announced the anxiety levels may go up. First of all be stress free and happy this is very important. Enjoy the happenings around you and for the bridal glow you can read these beauty tips and home remedies meant for the brides to be that are there to help you in attaining a glowing skin before the marriage to transform you into a head turner for the most important day of your life, your wedding. Here are some home remedies to become a glowing bride.
Beauty tips To achive Indian bridal Glow
1. Face pack for bridal glowing skin
Brides are all about the glow. If you have been thinking of enhancing your skin’s glow then a face pack with banana, papaya and grapes will do that for you.
- Take thin slices of all the three fruits and mash them to form a pulpy paste.
- Apply this on the face.
- This works for all skin types.
2. Avocado oil for bridal glowing skin
Use avocado oil on the body as massage oil daily at night to make the skin softer and smoother. Avocado oil also heals minor cuts and burns. You can also massage your cuticles with that.
3. Marigold flower pack for glow
Marigold flowers are not just for decorating your house or the venue. You can get the glowing skin with this marigold face pack.
- Grind marigold flower leaves with some milk and once you get a paste.
- Apply this on the face.
- Wash off after 20 minutes and notice the radiance.
4. Rose Petals face pack for glow
Roses not just smell good but they make you glow as well. You can prepare a rose petal face pack with some roses flower petals.
- Crush the rose petals with some milk for oily skin and with milk cream for dry skin.
- Apply the face pack for 20 minutes and wash for with tepid water.
- Roses are bound to give you rosey glow soon.
5. Papaya pack for blemish free bridal skin
Papaya are known to improve the skin complexion and makes skin flawless. It’s the enzyme papain that does an amazing work in fading the dark spots and blemishes on the face. You want to be a flawless bride on your wedding then papaya is for you. You can also rub papayas on the body skin as well for bridal glowing skin tone.
6. Eggs face pack for tight skin
Even if you’re a young bride or a bride in her 30’s, a firm toned skin will make your bridal makeup gorgeous. To achieve that egg white are for you.
- Take some egg white in a bowl and add some gram flour into it to.
- Mix it and apply on the face. Rinse it once it gets completely dry.
- Make sure you don’t talk or make faces while the mask is on.
7. Milk and salt foot soak
With all the pre-wedding preparations, shopping etc your feet bears a lot and they need some pampering and care too. You can prepare a foot soak to relax your tired feet. Take some warm milk into a small tub and add some water. Add some salt into it and soak your feet. Keep that for half an hour and wash off the feet. Milk has lactic acid which will rejuvenate the feet. Marks and blemishes fades and skin gets softer. Don’t forget to use a foot scrub to further soften the feet.
8. Honey for Instant Glow
Your are a bride to be but lately you have noticed some dry patches on the face that may be due to the changing weather or your very dry skin itself. Using honey on the face heals the dry patches and quickly makes the skin glow. Honey can be applied on the face for 10 minutes daily to revive the dull tired skin.
So, are you ready to be a glowing Indian bride and make the day as dreamy as you have always wish for. By the way some of these beauty tips can be used by your better half and other family members too who need to look as gorgeous as you!