Aging can be scary. We don’t want to see our skin getting fine lines and wrinkles. There are skin cream with anti aging benefits which are good to incorporate in the skin care regimen a stay have alpha hydroxy acids, retinols which exfoliates the skin thus lines are minimized, skin looks tighter and sagging skin gets tighter. Other than the beauty products, the anti aging masks can also be extremely helpful to get some skin benefiting properties of the ingredients used in these face masks.
1. Yoghurt and flax seed anti aging face mask
This is quite simple yet effective anti aging face mask which has the antioxidants of flax seeds which keeps the skin younger for a lot longer since it reduces the damage causing free radical. Flax seeds are good when you ingest them too.
Procedure to prepare this anti aging face mask:
- To prepare this mask, take one teaspoonful of yoghurt and one teaspoonful of flaxseed powder.
- Mix and apply this on the face.
- Wash when it gets dry after 20 minutes.
- Other than the anti aging benefits this mask will also give a light exfoliation resulting in learn smother face.
2. Oats and yoghurt anti aging face mask
Oats are considered to be an excellent whole grain with so many skin benefiting properties and yoghurt too is high on anti aging benefits for skin therefore this is excellent anti aging face mask that can be tried very easily. Read: oatmeal face packs
Steps to prepare anti aging mask with yoghurt and oats:
- Take yoghurt and oatmeal in equal portions.
- Keep it aside for sometime so that the oats get soaked up.
- Mix them and use on the face. Wash after 15 minutes.
- This can be tried every other day and is very good for dry skin.
3. Apple cider vinegar and honey with turmeric
This mask with anti aging benefits is more suitable for the oily skin types. As a bonus this mask will also even out the skin tone.Honey face packs are also good for dry skin.
Procedure for ACV honey anti aging facial mask:
- Take one teaspoonful of honey and add half teaspoonful of apple cider vinegar.
- You can always double the quantity as per the requirement.
- Add a pinch of honey to give it some antibacterial goodness and mix them.
- Apply this pack on the face and wash after 15 minutes.
- This can be done twice a week.
4. Apple and honey anti aging face mask
This mask is for all skin types and gives gentle exfoliation to take away the topmost dead skin layer and the fruit enzymes also reduce dark spots for a spotless skin complexion.
Recipe for apple and honey anti aging mask for dark spots:
- Take some honey and a piece of apple slice.
- Mash the slice using a fork so that it becomes a pulp like paste.
- Mix the apple pulp and honey. Use on the face.
- Rinse after 20 minutes.
5. Nutmeg and milk cream anti aging face mask
Nutmeg is skin friendly and with milk it makes a great anti aging face mask for dry skin.
How to make milk cream nutmeg anti aging face mask:
- Take nutmeg powder and add some milk cream.
- Apply on the face and keep for 20 minutes. Wash after that.
- This will heal the cold sores and parched skin.
- This makes is safe to do every alternate day for a beautiful glowing skin.
6. Anti aging face mask with Green tea extracts and honey
Green tea contains poly-phenols which is a group of powerful antioxidants and when aging is concerned antioxidants are beneficial to incorporate for a younger looking skin naturally.
Green tea anti aging face mask for oily skin:
- Take some green tea and mix with some honey.
- Apply on the face and after 15 minutes remove this mask using circular rubbing movements.
This way it will give slight exfoliation for a radiant glow on the skin. This mask can also be used for the body as body mask with anti aging benefits.
7. Anti aging face mask using besan and egg white
Besan is high on plant proteins and egg white has effective face tightening effects so when both of these are used it makes a great anti aging face mask for all the skin types.
Procedure to prepare:
- Mix some egg white with gram flour (besan).
- Adjust the quantity of besan so that you get a medium paste like consistency.
- Apply and wait for it to get thoroughly dried. Rinse with pain water.
- This needs to be done 2 times in a week and it will help keep the skin tighter and pores clean.
8. Carrot, papaya and almond oil face mask for anti aging
Carrots have beta carotenes which give the skin glow and hydration. Other than that carrots have anti aging benefits whether you ingest them or used as face mask. The same goes for papaya and the powerful almond oil. Almond oil is enriched with vitamin A and antioxidants which makes this face mask suitable for dry mature skin who are looking for anti aging benefits and skin tone improving qualities.
Procedure for this carrot papaya anti aging face mask:
- Take a piece of carrot and papaya.
- Put them in a grinder and grind them.
- Once you achieve a pulp. Add one fourth teaspoonful of pure almond oil (not the hair oil) and mix.
- Use on the face as mask and wash after 20 minutes.
9. Banana honey and aloe Vera gel anti aging face mask
Banana is rich in phosphorous and its hydrating gooey texture make skin softer and rejuvenated. It heals the dryness whereas the fresh aloe Vera gel improves skin color, gives anti aging benefits and skin healing abilities.
Procedure for anti aging face mask for dry skin:
- Take a piece of banana.
- Mash it well and add one teaspoonful of aloe Vera gel.
- Evenly apply on the face and wash after 20 minutes.
- This anti aging face mask can be tried every alternate day for dry to normal skin.
10. Aloe Vera gel and egg white anti aging face mask
Aloe Vera gel and egg white, both these ingredients have incredible anti aging and skin tightening benefits. Read: Egg face packs
How to prepare egg face tightening anti aging mask:
- Mix one teaspoonful of aloe Vera gel and egg white.
- Apply on the face. Wash off the face after 20 minutes.
- It can be done 3 times in a week.
- It is good for oily combination skin and dry skin too.