Winter is dry which makes dry skin even drier this is why winter demands a lot of care. In this post, we will share face packs with banana. Bananas are rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin B complex, E, C minerals like phosphorus, calcium, iron etc and other essential nutrients along with antioxidants which repair damage. It also improve the skin’s natural collagen production. Banana face packs are very good to give skin glow and radiance. Home remedies with banana include banana packs and face masks which keep the dry skin better in winter.
Homemade Banana face packs for winters for dry skin
1. Banana face pack with and honey
- Take a banana and peel it.
- Take only a small piece and using a fork mash it properly.
- Add one teaspoonful of honey and mix it.
Your banana face pack with the goodness of honey is ready. You can try it at night before glowing to sleep as that is the best time to use face packs and mask. Apply this face pack evenly on the skin. Wait for it to dry for 20 minutes. Rinse with water.
Benefits of this banana face pack: This is one of the best banana face packs that makes skin glowing and also treat rough dry patches. Banana gives skin a smoother look and feel. Honey is a natural moisture retainer thus it will give that extra dose of nourishment.
2. Banana face pack with milk cream and oats
- Take one teaspoonful of banana pulp and one teaspoonful of milk cream.
- Add some oats in this and keep it for 5 minutes so that the oats gets soak with milk cream and banana pulp.
- Mix all of them again and apply in a thick layer on the face.
Benefits of this homemade banana pack: This simple and easy face pack with banana is for dry sensitive skin. It is ideal for the naturally glowing skin and also to take off the tan. Oats mildly exfoliate the skin and milk cream nourishes with the presence of lactic acid, Vitamin E and fat contents. This pack also has anti aging benefits thus good for mature skin dealing with lines and sagging skin.
3. Face mask with Banana, Sandalwood, Milk
- Take a piece of banana and mash it well.
- Add some milk and sandalwood powder to this.
- Mix all the ingredients.
Benefits of this banana face mask: This banana face mask is mostly for the dry sensitive skin for glowing skin and fairness. Milk’s lactic acid lightens complexion and sandalwood soothes the dry sagging skin. This face mask is also suitable for dry mature skin that needs plump and youthful appearance. This can also be used by the oily skin.
4. Banana face pack for fair skin
- Take some mashed banana pulp in a bowl.
- Add half teaspoonful of lemon juice.
- Mix and apply on the face.
- Wash after 20 minutes.
Benefits of this banana face pack: This homemade banana face pack targets rough dry skin which needs extra hydration and nourishment. Lemon juice in this pack helps lighten the dark spots on the face and also repairs the dry rough patches on the face.
All of these face packs using banana and other products are quite mild therefore they are gentle for the skin. They can be tried twice or thrice a week for better results.