Gold facials are undoubtedly the best beauty treatments that women in India would like to go for when they are heading for a party, wedding or when they are the bride. It’s the benefits of gold particles that makes this facial a must have to induce the natural glow and fairness to the skin. Even if we do the regular cleansing, toning and moisturization skin care routine then also going for a facial once in 15 days can show amazing results in your skin. But the main problem is that these facials are very costly. A gold facial at a salon/parlor can cost you somewhere from 1500- 3000. That also depends on the parlor you are going to. So, why not try doing a gold facial at home yourself. It will save lot of money and time of course. Do you know that the Gold facial kit from VLCC for one time usage is just for 250 Rupees. Then there are gold facial kits from other brands like Shahnaz Hussain, Jovees etc which range from 400 to 1000 rupees and can be used up to 5-6 times. So that way per facial cost would be very less.
So, doing home gold facial is the beat deal for you. Now you must be thinking “how to do gold facial at home”. For that we will share the step by step procedure with which you can do the facial on yourself using the products.
Products in the kit for Gold Facial at home
Basically in all facial kits you will see 4 products so, in the gold kit for facial there will be:
Gold massage cream
How to Use the Gold Facial Kit at Home: Method
1. Cleansing: First of all take the Gold cleanser and massage all over the face and after 60 seconds wipe it off with a clean towel or a damp cotton pad.
2. Steaming: Then the second step would be to steam the skin which loosens the dead skin cells and blackheads on the face. Take a bowl of hot water and bend over that with a towel over your head to prevent the steam from escaping. Now, steam your face for 5-7 minutes.
3. Scrubbing: After the steaming. Take some gold scrub and apply all over the facial skin and neck. Gently scrub and exfoliate the face with gentle movements. Concentrate and rub little harder on the nose, cheeks where there are blocked pores. This will open your blocked pores. Wash the face with clean water after scrubbing for 2-3 minutes.
4. Massaging: Massaging tightens and tones the facial skin and muscles. It also improves the blood circulation which gives the glow. Now take your gold massage cream and then gently massage your face with that. Use some water if the cream gets thick. Keep massaging for at least 10-25 minutes. This is the most important step in the gold facial as the gold particles will enhance the collagen production and skin gets the glow.
5. Gold Mask or Pack: After the massaging wipe off the extra cream if there is on your face. then apply the gold face pack. Let it dry and after that rinse the face with plain water. Use a toner to tone your face. If you don’t have toner then use cucumber juice with the help of a cotton ball and apply a light moisturizer.
A lot of gold facial kits in the market come with the gold serum, gel or moisturiser that needs to be used after the toner as we mentioned else any regular serum or moisturiser will work. If there is a gold bleach in the kit as well, then use the bleach first, wash the face then do this gold facial at the home.
Advantages and Benefits of Gold facial for skin
Gold facial is good for all the skin types and even for those of you with the sensitive skin as it doesn’t irritate the skin.
Gold facial also improves the skin tone and texture this is why Gold and pearl and diamond facials are advised to the brides for fairer skin tone before wedding
Gold particles give the skin anti aging protection and reverse the sun damage
Gold also lightens the skin pigmentation and blemishes for youthful skin
It also helps in the lymphatic drainage or in other words removal of toxins
It enhances the skin’s natural collagen production hence the elasticity improves and skin stays younger a lot longer.
This facial with gold also gives the skin a glow and radiance which is the best advantage of gold kit.
This is how you can do your gold facial at home and save money. If you are thinking of doing the diamond facial or the pearl facial at home then too the procedure remains the same almost and you can do them yourself or for your mother, friend, sister or sister-in-law.