How to do the cat Style Eye makeup Tutorial and face Makeup
Hi girls, I will share a cat style eyeliner makeup look. In this makeup look, I did cat style eyeliner with a soft eye shadow like copper, gold on my eyelids. This is an eye makeup look which you can try for a party, for Indian wedding functions like mehendi, sangeet etc. I have seen that this makeup accentuates the eye by making the eyes look glamorous and very smokey. So let’s check out girls, how to do this eye makeup cat style look in this step by step picture tutorial.
Step By Step Cat style Eye Makeup Look Tutorial
- I always start my eye makeup by filling my eye brows. I have made the eye brows extra dark for this eye makeup look. But this is not necessary. You can just lightly fill the brows so that they look groomed. I have also applied a thin layer of concealer so that the redness on the eye can be hide.
- I used a medium brown matte eye shadow. This eye shadow that I have used was in my 120 eye shadow palette and is a powder eye shadow. So, I took a small blending brush and applied this eyeliner on the crease. Crease is the areas where the eye folds.
- Then I took a gold eye shadow on my eye shadow brush and applied that on the eyelids. I used a medium gold but if you like you can try any eye shadow color like a green, grey, blue etc according to your dress or your liking. The brown that I applied first will match with the second eye shadow that you will choose.
- Then in the next step I applied some kajal on my eyes.
- In this step, I used my pencil eyeliner and applied it in a wing shape. You can try gel eyeliner, liquid eyeliner or any eyeliner that you like for this makeup look.
- I then took a shader brush and took some black powder eye shadow on that. If you do not have the powder black eye shadow girls, then you can gentle rub the brush over a kajal and then lightly smudge it under the water line. Waterline is the place where you apply kajal. So this time you have to swipe the brush under the waterline to create a smokey look. Keep smudging and take that till the outer corner of the eyes as shown in the last step.
Apply mascara and you’re done!! here is the complete makeup look with this cat style eye makeup.
With such a heavy eye makeup. Most of us should be very conscious with the lip color. So, if you are going out for a party then try a coral, pink or orangish lip color according to your skin complexion. Else if you are doing this for a not so grand function then use a subtle pink, peachy lip color with this. Or just apply a lip gloss in a light color. In the makeup look picture I have used a pinkish coral liquid lipstick which is Rimmel London in Aurora which is a great color.