How to Use Bleach Cream on Face, Benefits of Bleaching
Bleaching cream is used to lighten the facial hair. When your facial hairs are lightened they get matched with your skin and your skin looks fairer. We go to salons or parlours to get the facial bleaching done. There are lots of brands that makes Facial bleaching creams in India like VLCC, Fem, OxyGlow, Olivia etc. there are bleaches like Gold bleach, Diamond bleach, pearl silver, fruit and regular ones. There are oxy bleach cream also available which gives the dull skin a boost of oxygen. But when you get bleach done on the face at parlor it can be expensive even that the price of the entire bleach cream kit. Therefore, it will be good and money saving,if you can do the bleach yourself at home. It is easy to do when done with taking some care. Once you have done it you will not face any problems using the bleaching cream kits on your own.
Contents in a bleaching cream kit
In most of the bleaching cream kit. You will receive the 2 products.
Now a days a pre-bleaching cream and post bleaching creams are also included in some of the bleach creams.
How to apply Bleaching Cream on face: Method
1. Cleansing the face: First of all you should wash your face with a cleanser like face wash. Do not use cleansing milk as face washes are good to be used before the bleaching as they take up dirt and every impurities thoroughly leaving the skin squeaky clean.
If you have got the pre-bleach cream in your kit then apply that on the face. Gently massage and leave it for a minute.
2. How to prepare Bleaching cream mixture: In the meanwhile you can prepare you bleach mixture. For that, take 2 scoops of bleach cream and add 2-3 pinches of the powder activator. Mix both of them well with the tiny spatula that comes along or else mix with your fingers.
3. Bleach Cream Application: Now, it’s time to apply the bleach cream on your face. You can apply this with the help of spatula or your fingers. Using fingers is the best as spatula does not give an even application. Apply the bleaching cream all over the face. And some on the neck as well. Avoid the areas like eye brows, mouth and too close to under the eyes.
4. Waiting time: Wait for 15 minutes, if you have fair to medium complexion or just for 10 minutes if your skin color is dusky.
5. Removing the bleach off the face: Remove the bleach cream with the help of a cloth or tissue paper first then you can wash the face. Washing the face without removing the bleach cream can be messy this is why we recommend that wipe out the cream with towel or tissue first. Apply a gentle moisturizer afterwards.
6. If a post bleach cream of pack is given use that. If you will be doing a facial at home afterwards then use bleach creams first then facial.
Some care to be take while applying bleaching cream
- It is best to use the bleach cream in the evening. So that after that you sleep and your skin is prevented from the direct sun contact for the next 7-8 hours.
- For dark skin color never leave the bleach cream for more than 10 – 12 minutes else the facial hair will get too light and they will be even more visible against your dark skin color.
- After bleaching your face, you should not use any face cleanser for the next 6-7 hours. This will reduce the effect.
- If you are using the bleaching cream for the first time or use a new brand then apply the cream near the ear as well so that you can do a patch test to verify if it does not irritate the skin. If your skin is oily then do check these 10 best bleach creams for oily skin in India
Benefits of Using Bleaching cream on face
- Bleaching helps to lighten the facial hair so that they are not visible much
- This makes the skin looks fairer and smoother
- Bleaching also takes off the dead skin layer which makes the skin glow
- It helps to take off sun tanning and marks off the skin.
- Skin bleach also loosen ups the deeply embedded blackheads and stubborn whiteheads. Hence, you can then easily remove them
- Bleaching also improves the skin complexion by getting rid of the dead skin cells
- The process of bleaching makes the sebaceous glands lesser active
Disadvantages or Side Effects of Face Bleach creams
- Bleach has chemical like ammonia hence do not use them too frequently once in 3 weeks or month is okay.
- If you leave the bleach for too long then the skin can get rashes thus you should follow the instructions that we shared earlier.
- Bleach on the face can give you skin whitening and skin lightening if you follow the steps correctly.
- If your skin is sensitive then do not use bleach cream as that can make the face red and there can be tiny bumps.
So, this is how you can use bleach cream on your face at the home on your own. This will definitely save you money and will also make you habitual to the routine.