Papaya can be extremely good when you desire for a healthy looking youthful glow. I will be sharing some good homemade papaya face packs and masks that will definitely give you a radiant and glowy skin. The good thing about papaya is that they have enzyme papain that helps fade the dark spots, induces skin fairness and removes blemishes from your face. A clear glowing skin is all you wish that can be attained with the help of papaya. Not only that Papaya is also useful in the health conditions like dengue (1)
How papaya face packs works for glow and skin whitening?
Papaya is one fruits which is rich in an enzyme called papain. This enzyme is a truly miraculous. Do you know why? It is because this will help to clarify the skin.
Papain is responsible for the mild chemical peeling or exfoliation, due to which the skin appears softer and firmer. Not only that the blemishes like dark spots, marks, acne scars etc can also be reduced by this amazing enzyme.
Another notable benefit of papain is skin whitening. Yes, this enzyme will gradually whiten the skin complexion by getting rid of the darker uppermost skin layer and hence, it also promotes the growth of new skin cell. Thereby, the skin also looks good. It’s good to see that how many wonderful benefits this single enzyme can give to your skin. Isn’t it?
Papaya itself is loaded with various vitamins like Vitamin C, a very essential and beneficial vitamin for the skin. Moreover, it also has vitamin A, B complex etc which further smoothens the texture of skin and maintains the youthfulness. So, the next time you eat papaya then remember it is also helping you be younger. (2)
Papaya also has excellent antioxidant, antimicrobial properties (3) hence, this will fight free radials that make you older and also fights pimple causing microbes.
Homemade Papaya Face packs
When we use papaya as face packs and masks then we get the benefits of this fruit and also the other natural ingredients that we use while preparing the recipes. So, let’s read now which are the best homemade papaya face packs and masks that you can try. Here are 10 face packs recipes with papaya that you can try for glowing skin.
1. Papaya Face pack with honey for glow
- For this you will need a piece of papaya. Mash it and make an even paste, add a tea spoonful of honey and mix it well.
- I have noticed that mashing with a fork makes the process a lot easier after which you can use the spoon. Once you get a smooth paste.
- Apply it all over your clean face and wait for 15- 20 minutes, after that rinse the papaya face pack off your face and pat dry.
You will instantly see a healthy glow on the skin with papaya. This is a good papaya face pack for dry to normal skin that needs hydration and glow.
2. Papaya Face pack with lime juice for dark spots
- Lemon juice
How to make:
- Take a chunk of papaya and mash it into a smooth paste. You can use a churner or blender for that.
- Once it is all blended and smooth add 10- 12 drops of lemon juice.
- Apply it evenly on the face and let it sit for 20 minutes. Wash off with plain water.
Benefits of this face pack:
Lemon juice enhances the efficiency of papaya manifolds. It will boost up the marks and spot reducing capability of papaya thus will give you a glowing skin with marks getting lighter once you start using this face mask regularly like twice a week. It is a great face pack for oily skin.
3. Papaya face pack with tomato for marks
How to make:
- Tomatoes when mixed with papaya makes yet another good papaya pack for lighting the skin and spots on the face. Mash and make paste of the papaya.
- Add some tomato pulp and honey, then mix it thoroughly.
- Apply it on the face and wait for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with plain normal water.
This papaya face pack adds a glow and with continuous use your marks will also be lightened. Good for combination to oily skin.
4. Papaya and Fuller’s Earth Face pack for oily skin
- Fuller’s earth or multani mitti
Recipe and method:
- For this face pack you will need Fuller’s earth to go with the Papaya.
- Mash both the product into a paste of even consistency.
- Apply this on the cleansed face and wait for 20 minutes. Pat dry and see the change on your skin.
This is an excellent face pack for very oily skin that is acne or pimple prone. Fuller’s earth will absorb the excess oils and papaya will make sure that the skin is softer.
5. Papaya face pack with Avocados for glowing skin
- Take a piece of avocado and a piece of Papaya.
- Put both of them in a churner or blended to make a smooth paste and apply in on the face.
- Keep this face pack for 15- 20 minutes after which you can rinse it with plain water.
- It is the best face pack to add glow to the face.
6. Papaya Face pack with Banana
- A fruitilicious papaya face pack that will be good for dry can be made with papaya and banana.
- You will need to take some what equal quantity of both of fruits and mash them to make a pulpy paste.
- Apply this on your face and keep it for 20 minutes.
7. Papaya and Sandalwood Powder Face Mask for fair skin
To enhance your skin complexion then this face pack is ideal.
You will need papaya paste and a teaspoonful of sandalwood powder. You can get sandalwood powder from the store. Evenly apply this face pack, wait for 20 minutes and rinse off with water. It will make skin fair
8. Papaya and aloe Vera gel Face Mask
This is a great papaya face pack to cure the dryness and rough patches.
- In the papaya pulp, mix a tea spoonful of fresh aloe Vera gel.
- Apply it all over the face in massaging movement. Gently massage and then keep it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water.
- It will hydrate the skin and aloe Vera gel with sooth and help in curing the skin rashes for sensitive skin.
9. Papaya and Almond Face pack for fairness
Another efficient face pack for fair skin is this papaya and almond face pack. Crush some almond in milk and make a paste, mix this in the papaya pulp. Apply this paste on your face. Keep it for 20 minutes and wash with cold water. Notice the instant glow on the face with this face mask.
10. Papaya Face pack with Yoghurt, Banana and Apple
A fruit treat for the skin will be by this face pack.
How to make:
You will need to mix papaya, banana, yoghurt and apple in a blender to make a smooth even pulp and apply this on the clean face. Wait with this face pack for 20 minutes and wash off with plain water. This is ideal for all skin types. It will bring an instant glow on your skin. Ideal for sensitive skin.
These papaya face packs are quick to make and gives great results in making the skin supple and glowing.
Do check out our latest video on how to get fair skin overnight in Hindi. and please subscribe to my channel friends.