Best Soaps for Dry skin: Dry skin can be recognized by the dryness, stretchiness and peeling skin. A lot of us have this dry skin but what can be done to prevent the dryness. Then friends the answer is pretty simple you should take care of your dry skin and also hydrate it regularly. Do you know when the dryness is not cured then it can give you fine lines, yes this is why we should take care of that.
9 Best Skin Soaps for Dry skin for Men and Women in India
Let’s see the best soaps for dry skin in India that can be tried by men and women too.
1. Sebamed Cleansing Bar
- This soap has the pH balance of 5.5 which makes the skin healthy and non dry.
- This soap protects the skin and its natural barrier to prevent it from harmful pollutants.
- It is free from the preservatives and harmful chemicals.
- This also has the formula that is suitable for the sensitive skin and irritated skin. Hence, you can try this without worrying about anything. Moreover, this is 100% soap and alkali free.
2. Aloe Veda Luxury butter Bar Orange and Ginger
- This Aloe Veda soap is a detoxifying soap that is a potential blend of Orange and Ginger Oil. Moreover, this is specially formulated with a beneficial base of coconut oil, sweet almond oil, Shea butter, cocoa butter, aloe vera gel and olive oil.
- These natural oils will help to tone an refresh the skin. Furthermore, the dry skin is also healed with this soap.
- This soap for dry skin has the anti septic properties and heals the skin.
- The extracts of natural oils will lighten the dark spots and blemishes very well.
3. Avon Naturals Nourishing Bar Soap
- This is a satiny lathering soap which leaves the skin feel refreshed and Laos’s treats the dryness and scariness.
- It is rich in the goodness of honey and Shea butter.
- This soap is suitable or dry skin since this has the ingredients like honey, milk, Shea butter etc.
- This will helped skin to stay nourished and refreshed.
4. Soulflower Banana Skin shake soap
- Soulflower is known to make some really good soaps which are natural and handmade.
- This soap is rich in banana extracts that heals the dry skin and itching as well.
- It makes these complexions clearer and glowing as well.
- It has fresh milk which revives the dry skin and Laos has the cocoa butter which is great for the dry skin.
- This soap will lather well and makes the skin clear and clean but does not dry the skin.
Price: This dry skin soap costs 250 rupees.
5. Soulflower Milk and Choc-bar Soap
- This soap is also a great soap from soulflower.
- It is made from the natural ingredients and is rich in vitamins and minerals.
- This will also treat the extra-sensitive skin, eczema and skin conditions like psoriasis.
- Cocoa butter in this soap will help to make skin smoother and softer.
- This will prevent the acne on dry skin and keeps skin naturally clearer.
This too costs 250 rupees.
6. Vaadi Herbals Strawberry facial bar soap
- This facial cleansing soap is enriched with the goodness of Strawberry extract, Almond oil and Grape Seed extracts.
- It will cleanse the skin and removes the dirt, dust and pollutants off the face.
- The strawberry extracts is rich in the AHAs, alpha hydroxyl acid & Vitamin C.
- This will reduces skin ageing and fine lines. Moreover, this also whitens the skin.
- The almond oil and grape seed extracts will improve skin elasticity and cure the skin.
- The grape seed extracts are rich in antioxidants which prevents the skin pigmentation.
Price: 45 rupees
7. Pears Pure and gentle Soap
- Pears soap are excellent for the dry skin since this is rich in skin softeners.
- This has the natural oils and pure glycerin which treats the dry skin gently.
- This soap bar for dry face hydrates the dry skin and the sensitive skin.
- It gets deep into the skin and clears the skin pores and deep seated impurities.
- This will not dry the skin but will make it moist and supple.
Price: 60 rupees
8. Cetaphil Cleansing and Moisturizing bar
- Cetaphil bar is recommended by the dermatologists too since this is a dermatologist formulated soap.
- It is a non-alkaline, non-soap cleansing bar that has a suitable pH of 5.5.
- This will not irritate the skin. Also the soap is non-comedogenics and non-drying bar.
- This is gentle on the sensitive skin and irritated skin.
Price: 125 rupees
9. Nivea Soft Cream Soap
This Nivea Crème Soft soap has the rich almond oil and a mild scent that gently cleanses and nourishes dry skin.
Nivea crème soap creates gentle foam which gently cleanses the skin without drying out.
This is pH skin-balanced and dermatologically approved.
These were the top best skin soaps for dry skin in India. Did you try these? How did you like?
Do check out some more posts helpful for dry skin.