How to cure black spots on the face due to acne, pimples, sun exposure on Legs, hands, neck etc
Black spots on the face or dark spots, age spots, brown spots, pimple marks on the face can be a beauty concern that almost all of us face. Some of us are struggling to get rid of these black spots, age spots or dark spots from the face and body. There are cream and lotion too in the market for removing them. But like we say home remedies and herbal cures are best to try to remove the spots from the face. Black spots are very easily visible when the complexion is fair. They are mostly caused by the sun damage, acne, age, hormone fluctuations etc. Pimple or dark spots are experienced by teenagers while the mature people have age spots on their face. We will share home remedies for treating dark spots, pimple marks on the face.
Below are some of the best treatment for black spots, dark spots and pimple marks
1. Aloe vera gel for treating black spots
Aloe vera gel has so many minerals and vitamins which helps achieving a spotless skin by getting rid of the black spots and dark spots from the face. Take some fresh aloe vera gel and apply it on the face. Daily application of aloe vera gel on the face will help lighten the black marks and spots.You can wash the face after 30 minutes.
Aloe Vera with lemon juice:
- Take 1 teaspoonful of aloe vera gel and in that you have to mix fresh lemon juice around 1 teaspoonful.
- Mix these two well and taking a clean cotton ball or even clean fingers, apply this on the face where you have dark spots.
- You can also apply this on the neck, body parts like your hands, legs where the black spots are there.
- Leave this for the entire night. Yes, night time will give wonderful and faster results.
- You should use this daily and everyday applying this mixture will fade the spots faster.
2. Cinnamon Powder for Black spots
Cinnamon powder has anti inflammatory, anti bacterial properties and it is beneficial in lightening the dark spots, pimple marks on the face. If you have pimple then too using cinnamon on the face will cure your pimples. This will also get rid of the tiny blackheads on your nose, cheeks etc. More on that later. so, how can you try this for treating the spots. Here is the natural method.
- Make cinnamon powder paste with some rose water or some plain water.
- Apply on the black marks and let it dry.
- Wash with plain water.
- Try this treatment 3 times in a week to remove the black spots soon.
3. Strawberry for Dark spots removal
Strawberries have enzymes like ellagic acid which are very efficient to lighten and treat the black spots on the face. Regular use of strawberry rich packs, masks and recipes will give a smooth and brighten complexion. it also gives a non blotchy blemish-less skin.
- Take a slice of strawberry and rub that on the face concentrating on the black spots and other spots.
- Keep it overnight and wash in the morning which will help fade the black spots on face.
- This remedy should be tried 3 times in a week for better results.
4. Turmeric and lime juice for black spots
Another excellent remedy to remove the black spots from the face is with turmeric and lemon juice. This is considered as a good quick combination for getting an even toned complexion which is devoid of the spots and wrinkles. When you have spots on Face, legs, hands etc then too this remedy can be tried as stated.
- Take 2 teaspoonful of some lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Then you have to add just a pinch of turmeric powder in it.
- Make paste of the two and stir it well.
- Then apply on the black spots and pimple marks at night.
- Keep it overnight and wash in the morning.
- Try this ever day only at the spots to get rid of them.
5. Lime juice and honey for black spots
Lemon juice is not only used with turmeric but it can be mixed with a variety of other things which boost the results. Honey is another natural thing that is used a lot with lemon juice to cure a lot of skin problems. Lemon juice has skin lightening and skin whitening properties. It helps to enhance the skin texture and smoothness. Honey nourishes the face and also helps in removing the darkness of black spots.
- Mix some lemon juice and honey in equal amount.
- Like you have taken one teaspoonful of honey then 1 teaspoonful of honey is required.
- Now, you should apply this concoction of lemon and honey on the face over the black spots.
- This should be kept to work for at least 30 minutes. You can apply this by massaging the facial skin.
- After that time, wash the face with mild water.
6. Grapes for black spots Treatment
Grapes are rich in fruit enzymes and Alpha Hydroxy acids (AHAs) which help to lighten the dull skin tone and remove the skin darkness. Grapes juice is also efficient in treating the black spots and other spots on the face. Do you know that this grape extracts will result in the cell regeneration at a faster rate. Therefore, the skin clarity and elasticity increases and the wrinkles on the skin are reduced. Applying fresh grapes juice every night before going to sleep to help remove the black spots on the face. The process is pretty simple. Take a grape and cut it into half. Rub the piece on the face. This will soak the skin with grape juice. Wash the face the next morning.
7. Milk and turmeric for Fading Dark spots
Milk is rich in the natural lactic acid. lactic acid as you know is one of the best efficient thing to put an end to skin blemishes. Therefore, Milk and turmeric is a great combination for black spot removal from the facial skin and body parts. Turmeric helps in skin lightening and improvising the delicate texture of the facial skin.
It also removes the age relate spots on mature skin and pimple marks face by the teenagers.
- Take 2 teaspoonful of milk which should be fat free.
- In that, you have to mix 2 pinches of pure turmeric spice powder.
- Mix and apply this over the facial akin or only on the dark spots.
- Let this natural milk remedy work on the blemishes and blotchy skin then wash off.
- You should repeat this everyday at night so that you can wash the face in the morning.
8. Pomegranate juice for dark spots
Pomegranate juice is rich in enzymes which help in treating the black spots on the skin. This juice will also benefits in removing the skin spots like dark spots, age spots and acne marks. Even pomegranate seed paste too can be used for black spots removal.
- Take the juice of pomegranate and then apply this on the facial skin.
- Application should not be just the applying thing.
- But you need to massage the face with this.
- Massaging helps to get the product deeper in the skin layers.
- Wash the next day not the same day.
- Overnight time would be sufficient to minimize the problems.
9. Orange peel powder for dark spots
Orange peel is rich in the orange oil. You would know that orange peel has the properties that induces tightening of the pores and cleanses the oily skin. It is very refreshing and suitable for acne prone skin.
Take 1 teaspoonful of orange peel powder and add 2 teaspoonful honey in it. Make a paste and apply on the black spots. Let this get dry for 30 minutes. It would be best for the oily skin. This will also remove your blackheads and whiteheads but only with regular use. This natural treatment helps remove the spots and black marks on the face efficiently and faster.
10. Sandalwood and rose water for Dark Spots cure
Sandalwood has a healing and soothing nature. In Ayurveda too sandalwood is considered as the best. It also lightens the skin and marks on the face wonderfully. Along with the rose water, these two ingredients will treat the black spots effectively. Mix one teaspoonful of sandalwood with some rose water. Apply on the face and let it dry. Wash with water.
Try this everyday to get rid of the black spots, age spots and dark spots from the face. If your concern is spots, marks etc then you must read these too.
- How to Use Potato Packs for Dark Spots
- Home Remedies to Treat Uneven skin Tone
- Natural Treatments for Patchy Skin and blotchy Skin
- How to Get rid of Dry skin on Face