Curd Face Packs homemade to treat skin problems
Yoghurt or curd is great for the digestive system and for skin and hair as well. There are so many beauty uses of curd like we can make face packs and face masks with yoghurt to get glowing face. It is good for oily skin to get rid of the excess oils from the face. Curd has lactic acid which helps minimizes the lines and wrinkles. It also aids in removing the pimple marks scars etc. And last but not the least, Curd is the best way to lighten and whiten the skin tone. Here we will share curd face packs that can be made at home for glow and healthy skin.
1. Curd face pack with rice flour for glow
- Mix one teaspoonful of curd with 1 teaspoonful of rice flour.
- Apply on the face and wait for 20 minutes.
- Wash with plain water with gentle scrubbing.
- This pack with curd makes skin glow and gives dead skin cell removal for softness.
- Try this every 3 days for oily skin.
2. Curd face pack with besan and turmeric for oily skin
- Take 1 teaspoonful of curd/yoghurt and 1 teaspoonful of besan in a bowl.
- In that add ¼ teaspoonful of turmeric powder. Mix all of them.
- Add some extra curd if it is too thick.
- Apply on the clean face with a brush or fingers.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes. Wash the face with water.
3. Turmeric and curd face mask for fair skin
- This pack with curd if for fair skin and the glow on the face. In a small bowl or plate.
- Take 1 teaspoonful of curd and 2 pinches of turmeric.
- Mix them and apply on the face. Let it get dry for 10 minutes and then wash the face with plain water.
- Apply this curd pack on the neck as well.
- Try this everyday for a fair complexion fastly at home with natural remedies.
4. Tomato juice and curd face pack for fair complexion
Mix tomato juice and curd and apply on the face.
Wash the face after 10 minutes.
Skin texture will be enhanced by this curd face pack. It also has whitening properties.
As tomato juice and curd are both skin lightening agents. Skin color will be improved when it is tried daily. It is safe and has no side effects.
5. Curd face pack with sandalwood powder for blemishes
Sandalwood powder or chandan powder is the mildest ingredient that is suitable for sensitive skin and all skin types to give the natural fairness to the skin. Sandalwood is also good for soothing the irritated skin. Take 1 teaspoonful of sandalwood powder and using the curd make a medium consistency paste. Apply this face mask on the face and neck. Let it dry. Wash the face after 20 minutes. [ Fairness tips for oily skin ]
6. Curd face pack with Tulsi leaves for pimples
Mash or crush 7-10 Tulsi leaves and add some curd in that. Apply on the face and lave it for 15 minutes. This is good for acne and pimples and Tulsi, known as holy basil has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. So, it will help to combat and reduce the acne.
7. Wheat bran and curd face pack for pigmentation
This pack with curd helps to remove the dullness and hyper pigmentation. Wheat bran is ideal to exfoliate the skin which is dry and flaky. Take one teaspoonful of wheat bran and 1 teaspoonful of curd/yoghurt. Mix them and apply on the face. Let it dry and after 20 minutes scrub the face pack from the face and neck. Wash with clean water. Apply a light moisturizer. Night time is the best to try this treatment.
8. Cinnamon and curd face pack for acne
Mix equal amount of cinnamon powder and curd in a small plate or bowl. Apply this paste on the face and beck. Leave for 15 minutes and then rinse the face with tepid water. This is a pimple clearing face pack which is good for acne control.
9. Curd face pack with honey for glow
This is a pack for glow on the face for all skin types. Mix honey and curd in same amount. Use on the face and rinse with water after 10 minutes. It also rejuvenates the dull looking skin.
10. Orange peel powder and curd face pack for blemishes
This pack is dedicated to remove the blemishes and freshen up the oily skin. Make a paste of yoghurt and orange peel powder and use on the face and neck. Wait for 20 minutes and then gently with circular movements on the face. Remove the pack off the face. Wash with clear water.
It is good that you try these yoghurt/curd face packs night or evening which is the best time to pamper your skin as after than when you sleep the skin heal and repairs itself.