Yoghurt Face Masks for Acne Scars and Marks Treatment
When we have acne and pimples on the face this can be very problematic. Acne makes us self conscious and most of the teenagers who face acne/pimple problem will get really embarrassed. Acne and pimples can be treated with remedies and treatment easily. But the marks and scars that acne will leave is hard to get rid of so, in this post we have shred 3 easy face masks with yoghurt that will expedite the process of marks removal from the face.
1. Plain Yoghurt Face Masks for Acne Scars
- Plain yoghurt mask also works well but just to boost the efficiency of this mask we will be adding a pinch of turmeric powder in that.
- So for this yoghurt face mask, take one teaspoonful of yoghurt and add 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
- Apply the mask all over the face and let this get dry. We will advise you to keep this at least for 20 minutes.
- After that you can wash the face. This is very easy to try mask for acne scars and marks that gives great benefits in removing the scars, marks and spots from the face. This can be tried every day.
2. Yoghurt and Tomato Juice Face Mask for acne marks
This mask is a very fabulous to cure the marks left by the acne and pimples on your face.
- To prepare this face mask just take 1 teaspoonful of yoghurt. Mke sure you take only yoghurt and not the cream that is there over the top of yogurt.
- In that 1 teaspoonful of yoghurt add 1 teaspoonful of tomato juice. Mix it well so that this becomes extremely smooth and creamy.
- Then using either the fingers or a face mask applicator brush, apply this facial mask on the face and some on the neck as well.
- Then you can let this yoghurt mask get dry. Rinse your face after that using some normal water.
- This can be done in the evening before going to bed.
3. Gram flour and Yoghurt Face Mask for Acne Marks
This is yet another powerful face mask using plain yoghurt which will keep the skin soft, glowing and free from any marks. The gram flour which has good amount of proteins will also make the marks faded faster. In fact, this will also lighten the skin complexion too, So, this means that this mask will give you brighter face complexion with the benefits of marks removals.
- Take 1 teaspoonful of yoghurt and add ½ teaspoonful of gram flour.
- Mix them well, apply all over your face and then wait for 15 minutes. Wash with plain water.
- This is also a gentle mask that should be tried daily to achieve beautiful skin.
One of my cousins totally swears by this remedy as this is suitable for all the skin types. Moreover, it gives glow on the face. Yoghurt will work to get rid of the dark acne marks and redness of pimples too. See: More beauty tips with Curd for Skin Whitening.
Some more tips on using the yogurt face mask for acne/pimples
People who like to make yoghurt at home should keep in mind that the top most layer contains the fatty layer. That should be avoided and the yoghurt should be taken from the bottom of the container. Since the topmost fatty layer when used as face mask can block the face pores when the skin is already oily or combination. Yoghurt or curd which is free from the fats or cream is the best to have the best benefits out of the curd face masks and packs.
Another benefit of using this is to make sure that the skin is clean before hand and then these face packs can be applied. One should also remember that for the elimination of acne marks and spots, you must apply these on the skin regularly. Since the packs are highly effective to vanish the spots, you can certainly reduce the marks.
Another thing to be remember, is that you should try applying the yoghurt and turmeric face mask daily but in the evening time. This is because, turmeric gives a yellow tint to the skin and after washing that mask you can go and sleep. Else if you will apply that in the day time to get rid of the yellowness you will use face wash then there is no point in doing the natural treatment right? Thus evening time is best for home remedies like this. Even for the first treatment with tomato juice, try that in the evening, so that you do not have to face the sun.