Natural Stretch Marks Removal Cream Recipes
Many of us have those reddish white stretch marks on the arms, high and over the stomach after the pregnancy. These marks can make us conscious since they look too obvious on the skin. Stretch marks are caused when the skin is stretched to the extent after which it can’t be pulled back. This means beyond the elastic capacity of the skin. This happens when we age as well. You will find lot of stretch marks removing skin creams, lotions, and oils etc but what about making stretch marks removing lotion at home. That sounds good since that will be all natural with no harsh chemicals.
We like homemade products since they are not as expensive but yet able to give long term great results. Earlier as well we had shared natural ways to remove stretch marks. First of all, let us tell you that for the stretch marks we should focus on providing the moisturization along with enhancing the skin’s natural healing ability. So, here are 4 recipes of stretch marks removal creams that can be done at home.
1. Coconut Oil, Olive Oil and Cocoa Butter Stretch Marks Removal Cream
Cocoa butter and coconut oil are highly beneficial natural ingredients that helps in getting rid of the stretch marks from the body. Olive oil is rich in fatty acid that heals the marks nicely since this works on the deeper layers of the skin. This recipe will require 3 ingredients as below:
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Cocoa butter
- Take 3 teaspoonful of coconut oil and 2 teaspoonful of olive oil in a small bowl.
- Add 2 teaspoonful of cocoa butter in that. Put that in the microwave and then mix all of them once again.
- After a while this will get slightly solidify that actually depends on the climatic conditions of your place.
- Store that in a bottle and use 2 times in a day over the stretch marks. Night time application is essential.
2. Shea Butter Avocado Oil Cream for Stretch Marks
Shea butter is a moisturizing butter which is used to treat the dryness. Dryness can be the cause that the skin gets more wrinkles and stretch marks. This is why during pregnancy when the stretch marks happen, ladies are advised to apply high in moisture products on the belly. Moiturization will make the stretch marks fainter and less deep. Avocado oil too is very light and deep nourishing oil which will cure the stretch marks on the belly, body parts like thighs etc faster. See how to use castor oil for stretch marks
For this marks removal recipe, you will need:
- Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Take around 2 teaspoonful of Shea butter that will be in semisolid or solid state thus you can scoop out some with the teaspoon.
- Then add 2 teaspoonfuls of avocado oil in it. Also add 10 drops of vitamin E oil in that. You can also use vitamin E capsules to get the vitamin E oil. These capsules are very easily available and are inexpensive.
- Warm them up a little bit so that everything gets mixed up well. When they reach a semi solid state you can whip them to get a smooth consistency. Then stop warming it.
- Store this in an air tight jar. Then with the help of fingers apply over the stretch marks 2 times in a day for better results. This is a natural treatment to lighten stretch marks
3. Almond Oil Aloe Vera Gel Stretch Marks Removal Cream
Almond oil is a very rich source of vitamin E. Vitamin E responsible for keeping the skin’s elasticity and collagen production in check. Along with that vitamin E also fades the marks. Actually vitamin E does a lot for the skin and hair. Aloe vear gel too has a healing and curing nature. The high moisture content of aloe gel is so effective in treating the stretch marks faster and reducing their appearance.
For this stretch marks fading recipes you will need:
- Extra Virgin Almond oil
- Fresh Aloe Vera gel
- Mix 5 teaspoonfuls of almond oil with 5 teaspoonfuls of pure and fresh aloe vera gel.
- Mix them well until you get a smooth consistency. They will not be mixed up well at first, since one is an oil and other has a watery texture. So, you have to keep mixing and whipping.
- Once you have mixture of smooth consistency, then store it in an air tight bottle or jar. While going to sleep apply this over the stretch marks and gently massage for 2-3 minutes. Try this in the morning as well for best results.
4. Butter and Jojoba oil cream
Butter is rich in fatty acids that keep the skin nicely hydrated and maintain the elasticity. Butter is also a good source of vitamin E while jojoba oil is another skin nourishing essential oil which also heals the skin marks and blemishes. You can see Jojoba oil beauty recipes here.
To prepare this stretch marks reducing lotion, you will need:
- Jojoba Oil
- Take 3 teaspoonfuls of butter and put 1 teaspoonful of jojoba oil in that.
- The consistency depends on the temperature and weather conditions thus if butter is in solid state you can warm both of them to get mix up thoroughly.
- Or if your butter is already in semi soled state that can be easily mixed with a spoon then there is no need to warm it up.
- Apply this stretch marks homemade cream twice in a day over the marks to minimize the redness and to moisturize the skin area.
So, these were the natural and homemade stretch marks curing cream recipes. You can make one of them and apply twice in a day for better results.