Best Carrot Face packs for all skin types
Have you heard, Carrots for skin? Carrots are good to have a great looking skin whether you eat them, drink their juice or use them in the form of carrot face packs, face mask, creams lotions etc. They have long history attached to them and have been used in so many religious and beauty rituals throughout the ages and centuries. they can make face brighter, keeps the skin glowing and helps combat acne. Carrots are rich in β-carotene, which is metabolized in the body as Vitamin A, thus making it a good source of Vitamin A. Carrots are also rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin K and dietary fibers. But since here we are more concerned about the skin care benefits of carrots and how carrots can be used as face packs and face masks, we will stick to that only. Read on to know the recipes for the carrots face pack with various products to get better skin.
1. Carrot face pack with papaya for fairness
Fair skin is what most of the people wish for, unless you are white already. A carrot face pack can be prepared with carrot, papaya and some milk.
How to make this pack for fair skin:
- Crush and make a paste of carrot and do the same with papaya.
- Mix both of them and add some milk to it.
- Apply this face pack on the face for 20 minutes and wash your face mildly with tepid water.
- Doing this simple remedy with carrots will make the skin fair naturally.
2. Carrot juice face pack with honey for dull, dry skin
Honey is a natural moisturizer and when honey is mix with carrot juice, it becomes an excellent combination for treating dull, dry skin.
How to make face pack with carrot for dry skin?
- Make a carrot face pack with one teaspoonful of carrot juice and one teaspoonful of honey.
- Mix these well so that it gets mixed thoroughly.
- Apply on the face and wash off after 15 minutes.
- This can be done 3 times in a week.
3.Carrot face pack with cinnamon for acne and pimples
Another carrot face pack or mask is with cinnamon powder and some honey. This carrot face pack is ideal for acne prone skin. It also adds a glow and clear acne soon.
How to make this carrot treatment for acne?
- Mix some carrot juice with a teaspoonful of honey and 2 pinches of cinnamon powder.
- Evenly apply this face pack on the clean face.
- Wash it after 20 minutes.
- Do this everyday till the pimples and acne clears.
4. Carrot face pack with banana, egg white for anti aging
Since, carrots are enriched with Vitamin A and Vitamin C, carrots are good for anti aging skin care. This is an incredible face pack for sagging skin. It also smoothens the fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
Steps to make this anti aging carrot remedy
- Prepare a carrot face pack with carrot juice 2 teaspoonfuls in a bowl
- Add some banana pulp, egg white and few drops of lime juice.
- Mix up these well using a clean spoon
- Smear this face pack in circular motion on the face and remove with water after 20 minutes.
- This can be done 2-3 times in a week for best results.
[Read: Anti aging Face packs]
5. Carrot face mask with yoghurt, turmeric, besan for skin tan and exfoliation
This carrot face pack is more like an ubtan. It gives similar effects that an ubtan does. This face pack exfoliates the skin gently, reveal younger skin and makes skin much smoother. It is incredible to make the skin glow and to take off the sun tan off the face easily.
How to make?
- Add some carrot paste with a teaspoonful of yoghurt
- Add 1 teaspoonful of besan and 3 pinches of turmeric powder.
- Mix all of them well and apply.
- Wash off the face pack after 20 minutes.
Carrots are no doubt wonderful; in fact most of the natural products are highly beneficial in making skin, hair and health better. So, why invest in chemical loaded products when you can easily make carrot face packs or face mask with carrots at the convenience of your home. Read on our Ayurvedic face packs for fair skin.