Removal of Hair Color from Hair Naturally at home
How many times you have colored your hair and then you realized that it was a mess. You think that you have surely chosen the wrong color. Well girls, this can happen with a lot of us. I still remember, I dyed my hair in crazy pink and that looked so not cool. Yeah I have already been there.The unwanted hair color that you may have done without thinking much, can be a irritating thing. So, what about taking off the color naturally at home using some kitchen products. Yup, that sounds good!! So, here we have listed ways to remove the hair color at home.
5 Ways to Remove Hair Color from Hair Naturally at home
1. Vitamin C treatment to remove hair color
Vitamin C treatment is good for the hair color removal faster. This can fade or lighten the semi permanent color easily.
- You need to get 2-3 Vitamin C tablets and then crush them.
- Add ¼ cups of water and make a solution of these Vitamin C tablets.
- Now, apply this on the hair and then wait for 10 minutes.
- Gently massage the solution all over the hair then shampoo.
- Do not forget to use a hair conditioner since hair conditioner will keep the hair softer.
- This vitamin C treatment will strip the color soon.
- You can try this 2 times in a week and within 2-3 times this will strip off the color.
2. Lemon Juice for hair color removal
Lemon juice is an excellent way to remove the hair color from the hair strands.
- Take 3-4 teaspoonful of lemon juice and apply that on the hair strands.
- Take some more lemon juice if needed.
- Apply that evenly on all the hair and then wait for 15 minutes.
- Wash the hair and then shampoo your hair. Then use a hair conditioner.
You should always use a hair conditioner as the conditioner will make the hair softer since lemon juice can make the hair slightly dried but definitely adds a subtle shine. See: A fantastic Recipe of Homemade hair Conditioner
3. Epsom salt and baking soda Treatment
You will need:
- Bath salt can lighten the intensity of the hair color and will eventually strip them off.
- Just take 2 teaspoonfuls of Epsom salt and 2 teaspoonfuls of baking soda.
- Add one cup of water and apply all over the hair. Wear a hair cap and then wait for 20 minutes.
- Shampoo the hair and then use a deep conditioner.
- These bath salts will strip the color and while you are washing the hair you will realize that a lot of color is being striped out.
4. Baking soda with lemon juice for removal of hair color
This is one of the easiest method since both the ingredients are easily found in the kitchen.
You will need:
- Get 2 teaspoonful of baking soda in 4 teaspoonful of lemon juice then add 2 teaspoonful of water.
- Increase the quantity if your hair is long and thick.
- Now apply this treatment on the hair and then leave for 5-10 minutes. Then wash with plain water.
- You will see that some color is stripping down and flows through along with the water.
- Then shampoo your hair like usual you will notice more colors flows through.
After shampooing, use a hair conditioner and them put a towel. This is a great method to get rid of the semi permanent hair color at home using natural products like baking soda and lemon juice.
5. Anti dandruff Shampoo for hair color removal
Anti dandruff shampoo has ingredients that help to calm the scalp and to treat the flakiness of the scalp. Therefore, using anti dandruff shampoos will also show good results in fading the unwanted hair color from the hair. Just use the anti dandruff shampoo like usual and then shampoo the hair.
So, that was it wants to know the best hair color shades that suits the Indian skin.