Best Aloe Vera face Wash in India
Aloe vera is a natural skin healing ingredient. Aloe vera gel and juice has so many benefits and this is why they have been used in so many beauty products so, here we have compiled a list of some good aloe vera face wash in India along with their prices. But first let’s have a look at the benefits of aloe vera face wash.
Benefits of Aloe Vera face wash
Aloe Vera is a very natural ingredient with wonderful abilities to heal the skin. This will heal the acne, pimple. See: Aloe vera for acne, pimples and marks
Any minor injury or rashes on the face can be soothed with the aloe vera gel facial cleaners.
Aloe vera has a soothing quality therefore dry sensitive skin will find aloe vera face wash very suitable for them.
It is a mild natural ingredient thus will help the skin with eczema, skin itching as well.
Aloe vera has anti microbial properties as well therefore, the teenagers who face frequent break outs will find such face wash to be ideal. If the aloe vera is mixed with neem extracts then also this works the best for acne prone skin.
7 Best Aloe Vera face Wash in India with Price
Here is the list of some of the very beneficial aloe vera face wash in Indian market. These face wash are beneficial for dryness cure, hence people with dry skin and oily skin both can try these. The list has some of the top brands which are not just easily avialable but also are affordable.
1. Himalaya Moisturizing Aloe Vera Face Wash
- Himalaya face wash with the aloe vera is excellent for dry and sensitive skin.
- This doesn’t lather much but cleans the skin deeply and moistures the skin.
- This is enriched with cucumber extra and aloe vera along with vitamin.
- Vitamin E gives further moisture to the face. This aloe vera face wash is good for dry skin.
Price: It costs 100 rupees for 100 g tube pack.
2. Patanjali Saundrya Face Wash
- Patanjali saundrya face wash is enriched with the natural herbal ingredients like aloe vera, neem, Tulsi and orange peel extracts.
- All this makes it good aloe vera face wash for oily and acne prone skin.
- These ingredients control the oil production and sebum.
Price: This costs 60 rupees for 50 g tube.
3. Oshea Herbals Go Pure Aloe Vera and Basil Face Wash
- This has aloe vera along with the basil. Aloe vera is good for all the skin types while basil will sooth the skin and prevents acne.
- This is suitable or all the skin types including the girls and boys with sensitive skin.
- Price: This face wash is priced at 160 rupees for 120 rupees.
4. Nature’s Neem and Aloe Vera Face Wash
- This facial cleanser has the neem and aloe vera extracts.
- Both of these have anti microbial properties therefore will suit the boys and girls with oily and pimple prone skin.
- This can be used twice in a day to keep the skin’s oil production in control.
- Price: It is for 60 rupees for a small 50 g tube pack.
5. Biocare Aloe Vera and Lemon Face Wash
- This facial cleanser is enriched with not only aloe vera but lemon extracts as well.
- Lemon is good or keeping the skin squeaky clean and oil free.
- Lemon extracts also tones and tightens the pores.
- This can be used by all skin types though is more suitable for acne prone skin.
- Price: This is for 100 rupees for 100 g tube pack.
6. Nisargalaya Herbals Aloe Vera Face Wash
- This aloe vera gel face wash has the abilities to sooth and heal the skin.
- This is good for acne prone skin and also removes blackheads by clearing the sebum off the face.
- Along with the aloe this also has the lemon peel extracts which declogs the pores and also purifies the skin.
- Price: The cost of this aloe vera facial cleanser is 125 rupees for 100 gm.
7. Dr. Batra’s Moisturizing Aloe Vera Face Wash
- This face wash from Dr. Batra is enriched with the natural extras of aloe vera.
- This cleanses the skin without drying up thus can be used by dry and sensitive skin types.
- Price: This is for 175 rupees for 100 g tube pack.
These were the aloe vera face wash that you can try. You can also check out our other face wash reviews.