Hey girls!! Blushes are not just to make the cheeks rosy but they add that color of health on your skin. Blush impart a beautiful depth to your face and skin complexion appears glowy. But do you get confused while choosing blush color? This is true that blush color too should be chosen according to the skin complexion. If your skin is dusky then there are certain shades of blushes which would work the best for your skin tone. Indian women who got this beautiful dusky dark skin complexion can actually use the duskiness to appear more glamorous with the right type of makeup and application tricks.
8 Top Best Blush Shades for Dusky Brides and Dark skinned Girls
While selecting a blush the skin tone and how you apply it stands first. In this post at Tips and Beauty, we have compiled a list of best blush shades for dusky brides and women in India. So, while carefully selecting the suitable blush for dark Indian skin tone, you will not just enhance your beauty but will also skip blush blunder.
1. Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Matte Mousse Lip & Cheek Color – Plum Feather
Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Matte Lip and Cheek Color is a 2 in 1 product. This has a lovely whipped creamy mousse texture that’s weightless and powdery. This gives matte finish and last longer since the powdery matte formula is non greasy yet gives the benefits like the cream blushes. These are available in 10 shades and this shade plum feather is a beautiful plumy peachy color that compliments the olive medium and dusky skin tones. The formula is ideal for daily use and it does not look cakey or greasy for even the oily skinned beauties. It’s a good blush for oily dusky Indian skin tone.
2. L’Oreal Paris Lucent Magique Blush Of Light Glow Palette – Paradise Coral
Paradise coral is a set of beautiful coral and deep peach color that looks fabulous on medium to dusky skin. Fair skin too can flaunt such colors but dusky skin looks better, this is what we think. Another shade called Sunset Glow will also look lovely on deep skin tone.
In the pan you get strips of 3 pigments which are from the same color family. This has reflecting pigments that sculpts the face and gives a great glow. As we said, this is a beautiful corally color that looks lovely on the dusky brides and dark skinned girls
3. NYX Cosmetics High Definition Blush Rose Gold
Rose Gold by itself is a color that has the golden shimmery particles that reflect light along with a peachy rosy color. So, such colors of blush will look good on the skin complexion. Dusky girls in particular can try this shade since this adds a glow and color. Wear this at night to look more glamorous and stunning. These NYX blushes are light and easy to seamlessly blend-able pigments.
4. Maybelline New York Fit Me Blush coral
Maybelline products are very inexpensive and affordable even for the newbies in makeup. Coral is a deep corally color. Hence, dusky skinned girls who love corally colors should try this one. The texture of this powder blush is smooth and highly pigmented by the formula is light weight. So, after the application, it won’t feel heavy or powdery. This is non-comedogenic and dermatologist tested
5. L’Oreal Paris True Match Blush Rosewoood blush
Rosewood Blush is a natural looking rosy plum wood color that stands out when use along with a highlighter. Colors like this looks absolutely stunning of dark skin complexion. This blush from L’Oreal Paris is packed with moisturizing powder hence will not look chalky or dusty on the skin.
6. M.A.C Matte Powder Blush in Frankly scarlet
Frankly scarlet is a peachy mauve color that looks super stunning on dusky skinned Indian women. This is a dermatologist tested product hence oily skinned ladies can also try. It is also non-acnegenic.
7. Faces Ultime Pro Blush – Rose Quartz
Faces blushes are matte in texture and have got smooth blend able finish. The Rose Quartz Shade is a medium tone rosy pink color that looks lovely on deep skin complexion. The Indian complexion looks lovely when rosy peachy and pinks are used though make sure girls that the tone should be deeper.
This shade adds a warm flush to your cheeks with a natural look. It can be used for the bridal makeup as well as for the evening makeup looks. The blush has a very smooth, non chalky and silky formula that is quick to blend and gives subtle radiance to the skin.
8. Clinique Cheek Pop Berry Pop
This is a very natural looking and smooth textured blush from Clinique. This color berry pop is a berry color that can be used with a light stroke or with some intensity by the dusky girls. The shade will enhance the features when one has darker skin tone. Just take some on your blush brush and apply over the cheekbones. The silky satiny formula does not get patchy and stays long.
How to choose blush color for Dark Dusky skin?
- Blush should be chosen as per the skin tone just like you choose your foundation, concealer, lipsticks etc.
- For darker skin tone, choose blush shades that are more earthy and darker in the hues.
- The neony shades look out of the place and may make you look even darker. Shades like plums, deep pinks, mauves pinks, dark peaches, wine color, etc look brilliant on the darker skin.
- Hot pinks, pink red etc may look harsh on the dark skin tones.
- Mauvy pinks and purple pinks look good on dusky skinned beauties.
- Red is a color that should be carefully chosen but the dark skinned girls as the color is quite tricky. A deep red can work well for dark skin rather than the hot red.
- Reddish Brown looks nice on the dusky skin complexion for the evening makeup but it should be carefully used as this can also make the skin look muddy.
- Peachy pinks are good for the dusky skin that make the skin looks naturally glowy.