Cold shoulder kurti designs are ruling the current fashion scenario. We will be showing you the images of the latest cold shoulder kurti designs for women and girls. The peek-a-boo effect that this design gives is amazing and is very modern to look at. Women of all age groups can go for such kurtas and kurtis. In fact, this design has been replicated even for saree blouses and lehenga choli blouses as well. Cold shoulder sleeves have round cut on the sleeve that shows of the Shoulders and give a very fashionable feel to the dress. That’s check out the best cold shoulder womens kurtis and patterns.
Latest cold shoulder kurti designs for women and images
1. Green cold shoulder kurti
The kurti has a high low design with front part being high and the back part is lower. It has beautiful netted Lace effect on the neckline and on the sleeves. This flared kurta is A-line and is perfect for parties and get togethers. This looks amazing with green dhoti pants, trousers and even with the leggings. The choice with this kurti is totally up to you.
2. Printed black long cold shoulder kurta
This printed kurti in black has a Boat neckline with three fourth sleeves. The cold shoulder sleeves looks good and it can be paired with any type of bottom wear. You can pair this with high heels or wedges. As the kurti is long women with all age group and body type can wear such a pattern.
3. White dotted kurta with cold shoulder
This kurta has white fabric that has A-line cut. It also looks Anarkali style of kurta with cold shoulder. The high neck line gives more attention to the sleeves and shoulders. It can be paired with straight pants, palazzos and leggings. This kurti is perfect to go with your high heels and even the Kolhapuri chappals. It has fashionable Mandarin collar neckline. It looks very high and fashionable. The best bottom wear to pair with this piece of clothing would be straight pants and palazzos.
4. Silk kurta with cold shoulder sleeves
This straight Kurta in silk has embellished buttons on the centre with a hbigh round neckline. The cold shoulder sleeves give it a very modern get ethnic look. But good cars are best to wear for the Diwali, Eid and other ethnic ceremonies. Event for the roka ceremony are your friends wedding, you can wear kurta like this with your palazzos and Sharara. The Silk cloth has given it beautiful ethnic feel.
5. Embellished cold shoulder sleeve
This is such a beautiful kurta with cold shoulders. The horizontal embellished lines on this sleeves give it a beautiful effect and makes it more ethinic. Even the neckline has unembellished border. It is perfect to go with your patiala salwar and even the palazzos.
6. Embellished Silk kurta
The design comes straight from the runway, it has got embroidery and sequin work all over the Silk kurta. The light grey taupe color looks beautiful and suits women of all skin complexions. The cold shoulder sleeves are kept a bit longer than three fourth sleeves. It has a non-stop V-shaped neckline. The medium length kurta can be paired with churidars, leggings and palazzos.
7. Simple Black cold shoulder anarkali dress
This is an Anarkali dress that can be worn as a salwar suit or as a dress. It has a Boat shaped neckline with sleeves made in cold shoulder pattern. The contrasting red border on the edge of the sleeves and on the bottom of the kurta looks beautiful and gives it an attractive look.
8. Gathered white sleeves with cold shoulder
The keyhole neckline of this beautiful cream kurta has embroidery on the top and on the slips. It is a straight kurta with cold shoulder sleeves which are not just simple but has gatherings with strings. The drawstring pattern looks beautiful for this design.
9. Maroon paneled Cold shoulder kurti design
10. New look Collared Cold shoulder kurta
11. Brown tunic with Cold shoulder kurti sleeves
12. Stylish long picket Cold shoulder kurti kurta
13. High low pattern Cold shoulder kurti design
14. Centre slit Long Cold shoulder kurti kurta
15. Printed Cold shoulder kurta design
16. Umbrella kurta with Cold shoulder kurti
17. Long Cold shoulder maroon kurti
18. Long Straight cut Mustard embroidered Cold shoulder kurta
19. Shirt collared Cold shoulder kurti design
20. Full Flair Cold shoulder kurta design
21. Embroidered party wear Cold shoulder kurta
22. Long maxi kurti with Cold shoulder
23. White flared Cold shoulder kurti kurta
24. Centre Slit Round Cold shoulder kurti Design
25. Cheerful Printed summer Cold shoulder kurta
26. Keyhole Neckline Cold shoulder kurti
27. Stylish printed Cold shoulder kurti
28. Printed stylish long Cold shoulder kurti
29. Tunic Style Cold shoulder kurti
30. Pocketed Blue stylish Cold shoulder kurta
31. Flair style Cold shoulder blue kurta
32. Red Checkered Cold shoulder kurta
33. Long Anarkali gown kurta with Cold shoulder
34. Printed Drawstring style Cold shoulder kurta
35. Centre slit style Cold shoulder kurta
36. Blue printed Cold shoulder kurta
37. Gold Printed Blue Crepe Cold shoulder kurta
38. Blue stylish summer Cold shoulder kurta
39. Round Cold Shoulder kurta
40. Long printed Cold shoulder kurta
41. Cold shoulder kurti with thread work
42. Long side embroidered Cold shoulder kurti
43. High low tunic style Cold shoulder kurti
44. Long printed Chiffon Cold shoulder kurta
45. Collared Cold shoulder kurta of summers
46. Vertical Striped Cold shoulder kurta
47. Stylish Pink Printed Cold shoulder summer kurta
48. Georgette Center slit Cold shoulder Kurta
49. Pocket style Grey Cold shoulder kurta
So these are the latest cold shoulder kurti designs that women can try this season. do you like such patterns? Which is your favorite type of sleeves for the kurtas.