Women would like to have stylish kurti back side designs. The back design of kurtis can depend on the liking and the preference. However, there are different patterns and designs available. Moreover, designers are also coming up with the latest and innovative designs for the back neck side of the kurti. What makes it more interesting is that the back of the kurti actually makes your kurti look more chic and trendy. This is a time when women are mostly relying on the different patterns and designs rather than going for the usual round, square cut designs which were very popular few decades ago. Now that there are different designs and kurti pattern ideas, let’s take a look at the latest kurti back side designs patterns and ideas. We have created this catalogue where you will come to know about the latest back neck kurti designs with images.
Latest Back Side Neck Designs For Kurtis and Suits
1. Deep Back Neck Kurti With Tassels
We absolutely love this kurti back neck line and this is for the women who would not shy away from showing the skin and to wear such modern and contemporary back neck line for their suit. This is a sleeveless kurti and at the back, the neck line is quite deep that it gives an appearance of a backless kurti. It is highly beautiful and it is for the women who would love to stay stylish and trendy.
2. Round Cut Kurti Design With Tassel
This kurti design does not have too deep neckline but it just a round cut. What makes it more innovative is the string that is given on top of the top of the round cut which secures the cut as well as gives it a more trendy and designer look. The same cut can also be replicated in different geometric patterns. We have seen the triangular cuts are also very popular when it comes to the geometric cut back ideas.
3. Back Square Neckline Kurti Design
This design has a beautiful back neck line pattern. What we simply like is the neat and clean square cut design that is embellished with the border and lace trim. There is a loop and string design which also makes it quite interesting innovative and fascinating. It is also kind of a deep back neck pattern which is suitable for women of all age groups. It is not too deep which is why, it can be tried by even the women who do not like very deep back neck line for their salwar suits and kurtis.
4. Rhombus Cut Back Kurti Neck Design
There is simply rhombus cut at the back neck line is not too deep or why that can make you conscious and it simply looks outstanding. The embroidery that is done on the boat neckline at the back side and the metric pattern actually makes the design stand out. Therefore, if you would like to go with this design always make sure that there is some detail on the edge of the border of the geometric cut.
5. Shrug Back Neck Kurti Design
This is a very interesting looking back neck line for the kurtis and salwar suits. This like this design because it is simple yet has that interesting and fascinating look. You can have this design with full sleeves, sleeveless or even the short sleeve kurtis. It is not very deep which could make you conscious and it is also quite to modern and has a western touch to it. For the women who would love to explore new different types of kurti back design shall go for this.
6. Drop Cut Back Kurti Design
This design here has a lace fabric as well as a printed fabric used. The design is Innovative and it looks simply stunning. This design can be seen in the women’s dresses and tops as well. Here this kurti is long length kurti more like a Maxi dress, which can be worn on its own without using or wearing any bottoms.
7. Loop And Button With Bow Back Kurti Neck Design
This kurti has small in loops and buttons which creates a button and loop placket. There is a small bow at the bottom as well as at the top of that button placket. Interestingly it looks attractive and quite pleasing.
8. Bell Cut Back Neck Design Idea
The cut at the back neckline of the kurtis are quite popular and it is undoubtedly one of the most preferred and chosen back neck kurti designs. A lot of women would love to have this design simply because they look interesting and quite western. This kurti has a boat shaped neckline and under that leaving few inches there is a bell cut.
9. Keyhole Design For Kurti Back Side
This design is interesting and equally fascinating, when you use it for the kurti front or back neckline. This keyhole neckline design is also embellished with the lace trim. The lace trim that is used for this neckline idea actually makes it more feminine looking. This kurti is a sleeveless kurti which has been made with very tight fitting.
10. Kurti back side loop and string design idea
As we shared a similar design idea, this is a variation. In this, there is some square cut in which loops and strings are added. So this actually makes the pretty look quite beautiful. This design is quite traditional but yet it has this charm that can make your kurti look stunning
11. Triangular Cut Kurti Back Side Design
12. Buttoned Back Side Kurti Neck Idea
13. Kurti Floral Cut Back Neck
14. Round Boat Neck Back Side Neck Design
15. Overlapping Strappy Kurti Back Side Design
16. Designer Triangle Cut Back Neck Pattern
17. Double Romantic Cut Kurti Back Neck Idea
18. Kurti Broad Square Back Neckline
19. Potli Buttons Deep V Neck Kurti Back Side
20. Kurti Back Side With Deep Square Cut With Strings
21. Big Round Cut Back Kurti Neck Idea
22. Inverted Triangle With Buttons Neckline Idea
23. Deep Back Neckline Kurti Design
24. Back Neck Multiple Keyhole Kurti
25. Deep Round Cut Kurti Back Side Design
26. Boat Neckline With Keyhole Pattern
27. Stylish Back Side Cut For Kurti
28. Square Cut With Bow Pattern Neckline
29. Double Triangle With Low Cut Back Neckline
30. Raffles And V-Neckline Kurti Design
31. Kurti Neck With Double Layered Cape
32. Designer V-Neckline Kurti Back Side Pattern
33. Stylish Strappy Round Kurti Neck Pattern
34. Tie Strap Back Neck Idea
35. Strings And Tassel Kurti Neck Pattern
36. Simple Back Side Design
37. Back Neck Ideas For Georgette Kurti
38. Triple Keyhole Neck Pattern
39. Flower Pattern Boat Neck Back Side Kurti Design
40. Simple Round Cut Kurti Neckline Idea
41. Crossing Dori Pattern Back Neck
42. Stylish Cutwork Kurti Pattern With Dori
43. Overlapping Strip Pattern Kurti Back Side
44. Square Pattern Kurti Design
45. Big Kurti Back Neck Idea
46. Triangular Cut Kurti Back Side With Strap
47. Multiple Bow Style Kurti Back Side Idea
48. Designer Neckline Idea For Salwar Suit
49. Lace Patchwork Idea With Buttons
50. Inter Twisted Strap Neck Pattern