Besan Face Pack for Unwanted Hair Removal on Face and Body
Unwanted hair on face and body is a common trouble seen in every 3 people in 5. Those unwanted facial hairs look very weird and awkward at times. You may need to hide those dark tiny hairs by covering it with makeup. But now you will have a permanent solution for this issue with a single secret ingredient. Yes! So guys the secret ingredient is besan (gram flour). It exfoliates the skin and makes it beautiful looking all day. It smoothes the face and cleanse the pores deeply. Gram flour is helpful in removing dark unwanted hairs from the body and face.
How to apply besan for unwanted hair
Here are some of the remedies or treatment using the besan or gram flour to lighten those face hair.
1. Besan and yoghurt for unwanted hair
Yoghurt or Curd is a good agent for the skin. It is made up with lactic acid, which is very beneficial for the skin health and beauty. It has vitamins-A and vitamin-E that helps in removing dryness and roughness of the face and body. Rose water is full with anti-oxidants and vitamins that clean the dirt away and makes your face fresh and cool. It has a very pleasant fragrance. It is also one of the best pack for the dry skin.
How to use it?
- Take 5 spoons of gram flour in a bowl
- Add 2 spoons of fresh yoghurt
- Mix both the ingredients well
- Also add 1 spoon of rose water and mix everything again
- Now apply this mask onto the face and other areas
- Let it dry for a few minutes
- Now rub it gently and wash it with cold water
2. Besan, honey and turmeric Pack for excessive facial hair
Turmeric is very effective in removing skin tan and troubles. It has anti-bacterial properties that protect your face from acne and spots. It improves skin complexion and its health.
Anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric decrease itching. Honey is a natural substance that treats unwanted hair, it lightens the hair color and removes black facial hair easily. It also makes your skin soft and supple.
How to use it?
- Take 5 spoons of besan in a bowl
- Add a half tablespoon of honey in the bowl
- Now mix 1 small spoon of honey in the bowl
- Add little water in the pack and mix all the ingredients well
- Apply this mask onto the affected area and massage it a little
- Remove it off by using a cotton ball
3. Besan and sugar with mustard oil to remove face and body hair
Mustard oil is really good at removing unwanted black hair from the body and face. It also induces skin color and makes it supple and soft. Sugar is helpful in cleaning the dead cells of the skin and it also cleans unwanted hair. It removes the tan and dirt from the skin and makes it clean and fair forever. Besan combined with sugar can work as a cleanser and scrubber for the face and skin so it will also work as a regular skin routine.
How to use it?
- Take 4 spoons of gram flour in a bowl
- Mix 1 spoon of sugar in the same bowl
- Add 2 spoons of mustard oil and mix all the things together
- Do not mix sugar too much because it should act as s scrubbing granule
- Now apply this pack onto your facial skin
- Massage it in upward direction
- Be gentle and avoiding rubbing the skin too much
- Keep it for 10 minutes and then wash it off with cold water
- For best results, use this ubtan twice a week to achieve visible difference in the hair growth.
4. Besan and masoor dal ubtan pack for unwanted hair
This is the popular ubtan pack that has been used by the grandmothers across the country and in other parts of the world. It includes some besan along with masoor dal, masoor dal is also known as red lentil. This lentil is effective scrubbing agent with fine granules of lentil that exfoliates and thin out the face and body hair.
How to prepare?
- Take ½ cup of masoor dal and grind in the mixture and tore in a bottle with air tight lid
- This will help you take out the powdered dal whenever needed
- Then in a bowl, take 2 teaspoonful of this powder and add 2 teaspoonful of besan
- In that also add 1 teaspoonful of lemon juice and use some mix to make a paste
- The paste should be of medium consistency and not runny at all
- Apply this on the face and leave for 30 minutes
- Scrub it off the face when it gets dry
How often to do this?
This has to be done at least 2-3 times in a week to get better and faster results in the unwanted hair removal.
How to apply besan everyday to keep facial hair away
You can simply mix some besan along with some milk and make a thick paste. Apply it daily on the body parts where you have excessive unwanted hair. Keep it till this pack gets dry and after that scrub and remove the pack. Scrubbing is the process that actually helps to thin out the thick hair and they eventually gets removed permanently. This is how besan or gram flour can help you in body and face hair removal.
Besan and sugar scrub
Another quick way is to use an excellent scrub to remove the facial hair and retard the growth of the unwanted hair on the face.
- Take 2 teaspoonful of besan and mix with 2 spoonful of sugar and mix 1 teaspoonful of honey and add some water if needed.
- Apply this on the face and leave for 20 minutes then scrub the face for 1-2 minutes.
- Then wash the face with clean water.
How often to apply?
Try doing this for 2 times in a week to permanent remove the facial hair. This can also be used on the body skin.
So, these are the best ways to use besan to get rid of the unwanted face and body hair. Which is the way that you like the best? You should also read about our best remedies to use masoor dal for unwanted hair and also the best natural bleaching products for the skin. When you have dark unwanted hair then till the time they get removed, you can also bleach them.