Best Egg Hair Masks for Hair Fall: Hair fall is not liked by anyone and people can really get stressed when they experience hair fall. Hair loss can be hereditary, genetics, medical illness, unhygienic hair care, poor diet etc. But we also know that whatever be the reason for the hair fall and hair loss, we want to minimize the hair fall and control that completely. One such great product that is found in your kitchen is egg. Yes, egg is a protein rich natural product which is also loaded with important minerals like selenium, copper, zinc, iron, sulphur etc. So, using egg remedies for hair fall can really help you get rid if you want to control your hair fall. We have shared some of the best egg hair mask for hair fall. So, let’s have a look how you make use egg and these masks.
Effective Egg Hair Masks for Hair Problems
So, here are the ways to apply eggs on your hair for beating the hair related major problems. But if you need to know which is the part of egg you need to apply then you can apply both. Yes, both are parts of egg, like its yolk and white are beneficial in curing the loss of hair. As an added bonus, it also provides strength and deep conditioning to the other wise dry hair.
1. Egg and Castor oil Hair Fall Control Mask
This egg and castor oil mask is idea to control the hair fall and also to promote the hair growth. You can also use this mask once in a week and then after 2-3 days apply castor oil separately.
Procedure and steps:
- You will need 2 eggs and some castor oil.
- Break two eggs and our the contents in a bowl. Then blend this with a blender and whisker.
- Then add 2-3 teaspoonful of castor oil in it. Castor oil is highly beneficial for the hair thickening.
- You will now have to apply this on the hair,scalp and on the hair.
- You can just apply this on the hair and leave this egg hair mask for 1 hour.
- Then rinse it off using some clear water. Make sure that the water is normal or cold else hot water and make the egg residue coagulate in the hair.
- You need to apply this once in a week at least
2. Egg and Milk Hair Mask for Hair loss
This egg hair mask is rich in the egg proteins and milk proteins. This is why this is one of the best hair mask for hair loss minimization and for hair smoothening. Like if your hair is dry damaged and rough, then then you get amazing results with this mask. It is ideal to make the hair softer and silkier. This works for all the hair types. Let’s check out the procedure.
How to make?
- Take one egg and blend this will after you have taken off the outer shell.
- Then add ¼ cup of milk. You can use any milk but if your hair is dry then using creamy milk would be beneficial.
- Mix both of them well and then apply this hair mask all over the hair.
- Make sure to apply this every where and then leave this for 45 minutes or slightly more.
- Wash it off with the cold water.
- You can try this for once or twice in a week.
3. Egg and Honey Hair Mask For Strength
- You need to beat one or two eggs in a bowl. The number of eggs will depend on the hair length.
- Add 3-4 teaspoonful of honey in this and then mix these 2 thoroughly.
- Once you have mixed the products well in the bowl, then apply this mask on the hair roots and hair strands.
- Let it stay for 2 hours.
- Then rinse this egg mask off and shampoo the hair as you do.
- At night you can also use some castor oil to further nourish the hair.
- Try this twice in a week for stronger and shinier hair
4. Egg, Honey and Olive Oil Hair Mask
For this hair mask you will need three things: 2 eggs, if you hair is long or just one for medium to small hair, Some honey and olive oil. The excellent combination of these three elements in this mask can do wonders in making the hair grow faster and get stronger in no time.
Procedure and steps to use:
- Take an egg and break open this in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs so that this gets mixed up well.
- Now add 2 teaspoonful of olive oil in it and 2 teaspoonful of honey.
- Mix all of these well.
- Apply this on the hair using either a brush or using finger tips.
- Let this mask stay on the hair for 45 minutes
- Wash it off using cold water.
- You can try this mask as well once in a week.
How to Wash any egg hair mask
After sharing the recipes of these hair mask with eggs, we will also be telling you how to properly wash the egg mask thoroughly. This is because when we do not rinse the hair mask in the correct way there can be problems like egg getting coagulated in the hair, smell or residue. So, let’s know how to remove egg from hair.
- After you have waited for the hair mask to get dried. You need to rinse it. For rinsing the hair mask, you should always use the cold water or normal water and never the hot water.
- You may have seen that when we out egg in hot water the egg solidifies hence, never use the hot water.
- To rinse this off, you can pour the cold water on the head and then slowly massage the head so that the hair mask gets diluted and gets rinsed off along with the water.
- After you have removed the egg residue, you can shampoo the hair like you do. Use herbal shampoos and not the chemically loaded one.
Other tips to control Hair Loss
- Other than this egg hair mask for hair fall, you should also make some life style changes as well.
- Eat an egg daily to get the proteins as our hair is made up of proteins and this is why eggs can be wonderful for everyone who wants healthy hair.
- You can also take green leafy vegetable and iron rich foods so that this also prevents the hair fall and hair loss.
- You should use oils like castor oil, olive oil or pure coconut oil to massage the hair once in a week. So, in short, try egg remedy and after 2-3 days try oil massaging at night, then again after 2-3 days apply egg hair mask.
- This way in a week, you will be using one egg hair mask and one oil massaging. This routine will help you get rid of the hair fall and hair loss in naturally way.
These were the easy and top methods to sue egg masks and their recipes to combat hair loss and initiate hair growth.