Full sleeves blouse designs look really nice and it doesn’t matter what body type you have. Here we’ve compiled these latest long saree blouse designs that you can try with your lehenga, sarees and other types of dresses. When it comes to long sleeves or full sleeves blouses, you can have over the shoulders, ruffled full sleeves, Pagoda full sleeves, even Bishop full sleeves patterns are quite in fashion with full sleeves you can go with three fourth sleeves.
Latest Full Sleeves Blouse Designs Images (2021)
Let’s check this collection and catalogue of the long sleeves blouse designs.
1. Full Sleeve Blouse Design For Silk Sarees
These full sleeves blouse design has nice colour fabric. Paired with a silk cotton saree this looks really boring and royal. The boat shaped neckline and nice cut and pattern, it is the best looking blouse which is simple and stunning. Women of all body type can flaunt it effortlessly.
2. Thread Work Full Sleeves Blouse Design
The heavy embroidered full saree blouse design has thread embroidery all over. It has a Deep U cut at the back with back hooks. Made in raw silk and net fabric this modern full sleeves blouse is quite astonishing. Try a design like this and all eyes would be on you.
3. Sheer net fabric Full Sleeves Blouse
The high neck Chinese full sleeves blouse design has patchwork that bears embroidery and stone work. The best part is given art silk black fabric while the rest of the blouse over the neck shoulders and sleeves is made with sheer net fabric. The bold patches of embroidery are over the shoulder and sleeves.
4. Stone work Full Sleeves Blouse design
This full sleeves blouse with bold stones at the boat shape neck line makes this blouse simply stunning. One can pair this with net sarees, cotton sarees uneven with the pattu sarees. Broad shoulder women will be able to wear it better.
5. Silk Saree with Full Sleeve Blouse
The collared saree blouse with full sleeves is given a Chinese high collar neck line with keyhole pattern. It is a beautiful looking full sleeves blouse design which is best for weddings parties and festivals like Diwali, Karva Chauth.
6. Jewelled neckline Full Sleeves Blouse design
This full sleeves blouse design has jewelled neckline with collar. It is a very royal and luxurious looking blouse design that women of all groups can try and it will surely make you look mature and sophisticated. The best part is cut and pattern with which it’s made.
7. Glittery Long Sleeves Blouse Design
A Boat shaped neck line on glitter blouse can add more charm to it. Like this blouse is perfect for any party wear lehenga or saree. The full sleeves are simple and there is no other designing except for the beautiful fabric used. It’s a cocktail saree appropriate blouse for women of all age groups. Younger women can flaunt it.
8. Light Pink Long Sleeves Blouse Design
Full sleeves blouse hand embroidery in same colour. The neck line is not very deep but adds beauty to this blouse design. The beautiful blouse piece is perfect for different types of sarees and lehengas.
9. Fashionable Saree Blouse with Full Sleeves
This extensively embroidered full sleeves blouse goes with all types of dresses. This modern full sleeves blouse design has such beautiful embroidery with finish that it stands out from the crowd. It is suitable for women of different body types. One can pair it with different attires like lehenga saree lehenga cotton sarees, silk sarees and the best would be net sarees.
10. Fully Covered Saree Blouse Design
Long sleeves blouse with embroidery on the shoulder and upper part make this very rich and luxurious. Such a blouse design must be there in your wardrobe because these can be teamed up with various types of ethnic wear plus they have the multi functionality with them.
11. Very Long Sleeves Saree Blouse
You must have seen the churidar salwar but the blouse sleeves can also be kept churidar. The sleeves are gathered with wrinkles for glamorous and elegant look. The boat shape neck line of this blouse makes it simple yet pretty. Such blouse designs are best to be paired with simple net sarees.
12. Heavy Embroidered Chinese Collar Full Sleeves Blouse
Heavy embroidered Chinese collar velvet blouse with full sleeves is given back hooks. It has a teardrop shaped back neck line. This blouse could have been made with more perfect finish but as it is a ready made blouse you can go with the alterations. Such blouses are best to be paired with sarees with work or even the net sarees.
13. Royal Blouse Work With Long Sleeves
This magnanimous looking embroidered full sleeves blouse design has sheer fabric used. The cut work and embroidery with pearls in sequins is visible. This blouse is perfect for all age groups and would look best on women with healthy bodies.
14. Pink Embroidered Blouse With Full Sleeves
This blouse with full sleeves has embroidery work going on. Simple and beautiful pattern of this blouse is really amazing and women would really enjoy wearing this comfortable pattern.
15. Full Sleeve Blouse With Collar
The embroidered long sleeves blouse has patch work on the shoulders and Chinese collar neckline. The front part has buttons to wear the blouse. The saree blouse is a multipurpose blouse and one can do so much with it.
16. Full Sleeve Blouse Designs For Net Sarees
The velvet saree blouse has full sleeves with embroidery and sequin work. The blouse waist is given semicircular design and comes with a side zipper. It’s given round neckline that is studied with embroidery work.
17. Modern Blouse With Full Sleeves
This rich fabric full sleeves blouse design has sequin and bead work. This makes it very delicate and the blouse is given high neckline that is adorned with jewellery. Looking for a wedding and bridal blouse? Then do consider a similar pattern.
18. Simple Long Sleeves Saree Blouse Pattern
The blouse with full sleeves and buttons is best to be paired with silk and Pattu silk sarees. This same can be crafted with satin and velvet fabric. This is a wedding and party wear blouse pattern.
19. Black Saree with Full Sleeve Blouse
The rich Les work design has glitters on the fabric that makes it really gorgeous and stunning. Such blouses are best to be paired with lehenga, crop tops, skirts and sarees. The best sarees that you can pair with these are added and net.
20. Collar Blouse With Full Bell Sleeves
This trendy full sleeves blouse design has bell shaped sleeves and collar. This long saree blouse design works for women with all body types. It can be worn for different functions, festivals and occasions.
21. Stylish Long Sleeves Blouse
With deep back neckline and hooks at the back this embroidered blouse has long sleeves where the half part is given bell shaped.
22. Full Sleeves Blouse for Lehenga
Made with Silk fabric this blouse does not have a very deep neckline. The work with pearls and stone is exclusive and makes it very rich and royal. This blouse also works with lehengas and crop top style skirt.
23. Cold Shoulder Full Sleeves Blouse
Full sleeves blouse with cold shoulders is one of the best things that’s going on right now.
24. Bell Shape Full Sleeves Blouse
The simple blouse in cotton fabric has full sleeves and flair at the wrist.
25. Choli Style Full Sleeves Blouse Pattern
This choli cut blouse can also be made with full sleeves. The blouse has printed full sleeves and raw silk middle part. Pair it with cotton and silk sarees to up the fashion game.
Getting a perfect blouse design for your saree is quite tricky and you can master it by taking inspiration from the full saree blouse design images. So, whenever you go for a party or event, you must shine bright. The full sleeves blouse has their own beauty and most of them also cover the excess flab from your arms.
26. Golden Wedding wear Full sleeves Blouse Design
27. Stylish Chanderi silk long sleeves Blouse pattern
28. Boat neckline heavily embellished full sleeves Blouse
29. Full sleeves Lace sari blouse design
30. Net bell sleeves saree Blouse design
31. Long sleeves Peplum round neck blouse
32. Stylish red net embellished Blouse pattern
33. Thread work embellished Blouse for saree
34. Black Net blouse with long sleeves
35. Designer blue partywear long sleeves Blouse
36. Embroidered net saree Blouse pattern
37. Long sleeves with cinched wrist saree Blouse
38. Long sleeves blouse design with jacket
39. Blue chiffon Peasant saree blouse design
40. Long ruffles sleeves saree blouse pattern
41. Long sleeves silk Blouse with border
42. Embroidered velvet full sleeves Blouse design
43. Long sleeves Sequined net saree blouse
44. Brocade full sleeves saree blouse design
45. Silver silk saree blouse with high neck
46. Round Neck line Full sleeves ruffled blouse design
47. Shoulder embroidery Art silk maroon Blouse
48. Plain simple full sleeves saree Blouse
49. Velvet saree blouse design with embroidered sleeves
50. Cold shoulder full sleeves blouse pattern
51. Gota patti work Full sleeves boat neckline
52. Long net sleeves with bead work blouse
53. Simple net blouse with balloon sleeves
54. Long flared sleeves saree blouse design
55. Sequined velvet full sleeves blouse pattern
56. Silk embroidered blouse with long sleeves
57. Balloon sleeves with V neckline blouse design
58. Long sleeve simple black blouse design
59. Net long sleeves blouse with sequined work
60. Designer embellished bollywood blouse pattern
61. Full sleeves with slit blouse style
62. Sequined studded party wear blouse
63. Printed saree blouse with full sleeves
64. Boat shape neckline Pink lace fabric blouse
65. Patch work style blouse pattern
66. Heavily embroidered pink saree blouse
67. V neck sequined blouse for parties
68. High neck embroidered blouse for festivals
69. Pearl bead work blouse design
70. Stylish blouse with unique neckline pattern
71. Simple wrinkled sleeves blouse pattern
72. Full sleeves blouse with ruffled pattern
73. Green Long sleeves with plated cuff blouse
74. Printed Chiffon saree blouse with bustier pattern
75. Golden sequin studded designer blouse
76. Bridal Wine red partywear blouse design
77. Collared keyhole neckline printed blouse
78. Chiffon printed blouse with collar style
79. Designer lace fabric blouse for cocktail parties
80. Longline blouse design with full sleeves
81. Chiffon magenta blouse style
82. Satin maroon blouse with maggam work
83. Stylish front hook saree blouse pattern
84. Chiffon Red Stylish puff sleeves
85. Full flared blouse with waist straps
86. Full sleeves with ruffled cuff style design
87. Peplum neck ruffled layered saree blouse design
88. Fashionable Chiffon Long Sleeves Blouse Pattern