Brocade kurtis are quite popular during the festivals and wedding season. Brocade is quite a beautiful fabric which has been used since ages to make gorgeous and alluring designer pieces. The fabric is royal and elegant looking. Mostly, the woven fabric of brocade has raised floral or any other design that makes it interesting. The design in the brocade fabric is usually combined with the Jacquard fabric and during the weaving process the design is made. The fabric also has combination with other fabrics like Satin or even a Silk. Mostly brocade fabrics are used for garments, evening gowns and even for the upholstery. That can be different types of brocade kurtis, however we would like to showcase the stunning and designer pieces in this collection.
Latest Types Of Brocade Kurtis For Ladies
Brocade fabric is of different types and they can be very brocade cotton brocade Silk brocade, synthetic brocade and so on. So let’s take a look at the gorgeous brocade kurti designs for women.
1. White Brocade Straight Kurti
White or pastel color looks amazing when women don them for any festival or wedding. The beauty of a white fabric is the fact that it looks pristine and elegant at the same time. With the elbow length sleeves, it has a round neckline which is quite like the high neck. The brocade kurta has cropped white trouser pants and it looks so scintillating and elegant at the same time. We are sure that with the right jewelery and the foot wear with this dress is going to make you look party perfect for any traditional ceremony or event.
2. Golden Brocade Salwar Kameez With Dupatta
A golden brocade kurta is quite in trend considering gold is a color which is very much in trend and is a perfect party and wedding their color. Majority of the Indian wear look beautiful in gold color. This Golden kurta has round neckline and full sleeves. It comes with a hot pink Banarasi silk Dupatta which makes it an ideal dress for any party and ceremony.
3. Dark Green Brocade Kurta For Women
The brocade mix dark green kurta has a woven pattern with gold thread work. It is a perfect kurta and trouser set for women, who would like to go in for a traditional event, Puja and party all decked up in brocade kurti. It is this not only kurti which is ideal for parties but for ceremonies where you have to look attractive and a bit dressed up.
4. Green Brocade Kurta With Sharara Set
The brocade kurta looks excellent when paired up with a Sharara. This art Silk or cotton Silk full flared Sharara looks amazing with immaculately stitched brocade kurta. The floral pattern done with the light gold thread work is amazing and is quite eye-catching. On the other hand, the elbow length sleeves give it quite traditional yet has that elegant charm to this dress.
5. Brocade Kurta Trouser Set For Women
Brocade kurta trouser set like this is ideal for a Puja ceremony or for the festivals and functions. The places or occasions, where you wish to go all decked up in a traditional wear, a dress like this would be perfect.
6. Light Green Brocade Kurta With Plazo Pant
This light green festive kurta has a boat neckline with elbow length sleeves. You must have noticed that most of these brocade kurtas would have elbow length sleeves. As brocade is quite heavy fabric, therefore, full sleeves will be quite uncomfortable. Which is why, shorter sleeves are chosen for the brocade fabric kurtas and kurtis. This dress is paired up with the straight fit Orange woven brocade plazo pant. This is an ideal and simple festive set for women.
7. Blue Simple Cotton Brocade Kurta Plazo Dupatta Set
A beautiful set like this which is stitched perfectly is ideal for your any festivals and for the weddings. You can wear satin dress to a wedding party or even for the pre wedding festivities. This has a blue colored beautiful brocade kurta with plazo that has pom-pom lace on the hem. It comes with a cotton Silk thread Banarasi dupatta bearing Golden Border.
8. Sleeveless Brocade Kurta Trousers Dupatta Set
Coming to this gorgeous dress, it has a brocade fabric kurta which is sleeveless and has a scoop neckline. This is paired with a straight fit trouser pants. The trousers are cropped and ankle length which makes this dress quite trendy. The fashionable dress also comes with a light chiffon Dupatta that matches the kurta.
9. Blue Woven Brocade Kurta Sharara Set
This dress is not too overwhelming because it is made with the Cotton brocade fabric. It looks festive but can also be worn for functions and festivities in your office and college without being too flashy or over the top. The dress is quite simple and has that elegance that you want from your ethnic wear.
10. Pink Brocade Kurta With Skirt
The kurta is so stunning and has a nice vivid design on it. It is paired with a chiffon Satin skirt which has a high low pattern. For sure, the dress is quite fashionable yet it has that additional charm to it. We would simply love to have this dress for any get together and traditional parties.
11. Black Brocade Kurta Skirt Set
12. Orange A Line Brocade Kurta Skirt
13. Green Designer Brocade Kurta Trouser
14. Collared Brocade Kurta and Tiered Plazo
15. Stylish Red Brocade Kurta With Yellow Skirt
16. Peach Simple Brocade Kurta and Chikankari Plazo
17. Red Brocade Long Centre Slit Kurta
18. Sleeveless Brocade Kurti Trouser For Women
19. Stylish Anarkali Brocade Kurta Trouser Set
20. Party Wear Blue Brocade Straight Kurta and Sharara
21. Long A Line Brocade Kurta With Centre Slit
22. Golden Collared Brocade Kurta Skirt Set
23. Stylish Green Brocade Kurta Trouser With Dupatta
24. A-Line Brocade Golden Kurta For Women
25. Grey Brocade Kurta Plazo For Parties
26. Double Front Slit A Line Brocade Kurta Skirt Set
27. Front Slit Long Sleeveless Brocade Kurta
28. Gold Brocade Kurta Gown Design
29. Gold Brocade Kurta With Green Satin Skirt Set
30. Cold Shoulder Yellow Brocade Kurti For Women
31. Simple Yellow Brocade Kurta Plazo Set
32. Yellow Brocade Kurti Legging Set
33. Sleeveless Grey Kurta Trouser Set
34. Brocade Patiala Salwar Kurta Set
35. Full Sleeves Kurta With Full Patiala Salwar
36. Sleeveless Salwar Suit Set
37. Designer Blue Kurta Golden Patiyala Salwar
38. V Neck Brocade Kurti
39. Golden Brocade Kurti Trouser Set
40. Angrakha Pattern Brocade Kurti For Women
41. Orange Brocade Short Kurti
42. Jacket Style Brocade Kurti For Parties
43. Yellow Brocade Jacket Kurti
44. Beige And Gold Brocade Anarkali Kurti
45. White And Gold Kurta Trouser Set
46. Party Wear Women’s Kurta
47. Orange A Line Brocade Kurta Plazo
48. Simple Peach Party Wear Kurta Palazzo
49. Banarasi Brocade Partywear Kurta Jacket
50. Floral Brocade Kurti For Women
51. Wedding Brocade Kurti Sharara Set
52. Off Shoulder Woven Festive Kurti
53. Chanderi Brocade Kurti
54. Crushed Purple Brocade Kurti Sharara Set
55. Pink Brocade Kurta
These are the latest designs and types of the brocade kurtis for women. These are awesome for the weddings and parties, when paired with suitable jewelery like the polka set and the kundan and jadua set.