Whether you are wearing a lehenga for a party, festival or wedding, bun hairstyle would certainly be the best hairstyle to go for especially when the lehenga or saree blouse has a designer and fashionable back neckline. The beauty of a bun hairstyle is that it can be made even when you have short hair. You can have extensions and have the bun or can also try the readymade or artificial bun clipped in to the real hair. These bun hairstyles can be adorned with so many different types of hair jewelery, Gajra, flowers and whatnot. So let’s take a look at the latest designs of bun hairstyles for lehenga.
Different Types of Bun Hairstyles for Lehenga and Wedding
1. Loose bun hairstyle for lehenga and sarees
This hair style is really beautiful because it is not neat and the requirement to make a very neat bun is not here. It has been made with a braid on both the sides and in a knotted one. The bun is further adorned with the pins and clips. Some flowers are also added to give it more and attractiveness.
2. Wedding bun hairstyle with front puff
The puff in the front of this hairstyle will suit different types of face shapes. The bun is not quite neat and can be made easily. To make the bun even more creative for weddings and festivals, hair jewelry can also be added. Hair brooch is also another hair jewelery pieces that are very much in trend currently.
3. Very Messy curly hair bun hairstyle with lehenga
This is a very romantic messy bun hairstyle with curly hair. To make this hairstyle, first of all you need to curl your hair or at least let them up with loose waves. The hair style here is not very neat and is made in a much laid back manner. Your jewelry is also added. Such hair styles are appropriate with the designer backless lehenga blouses.
4. Dutch braided bun with floral hair jewelery
This bun here is extremely amazing and it has been made by braiding the hair on both the sides and in fact making cute knots. This Indian juda hairstyle for your lehenga has hair clips added. These artificial floral clips are quite in trend and very popular. They can make any plain or simple hairstyle appropriate for parties and even for the Indian style gown the hairstyle is apt.
5. Edgy bun hairstyle for lehengas for wedding
The beauty of this hairstyle is the way the ridges are made to create this very finally made a bun hairstyle. On top of that golden beaded bobby pins are also added that actually gives a more depth and dimension to this already beautiful looking Indian classic hairstyle.
6. Braided bun hairstyle for lehengas and sarees
The Indian braided hairstyle has front layers that actually frame the face. The hairstyle is pretty simple and can be easily made. It hardly takes 5 minutes to make such hairstyles and with practice you will be able to master it surely. Such hairstyles are ideal for different types of face shapes and you can also add hair jewelery.
7. Indian braided simple low bun hairstyle
The hairstyle here is absolutely amazing and looks classy. It has braids on both the sides and a very low Indian juda style. To finish the hair style, there is a floral jewelery pin used. It is ideal for all face shapes and is in fact, a hair style that is suitable for women of all age groups.
8. Very messy yet stunning Indian bun hairstyle with clips
The cute hairstyle here is absolutely stunning and it will take a lot of time effort and practice to master this hairstyle. It may look messy but the way has been made would certainly need some time and patience. To finish this beautiful hairstyle, clips have been added to give it more dimension and detailing. This is a hairstyle for your lehenga sarees for weddings and parties.
9. Indian style Front puff braided bun hairstyle
This is a really beautiful bun hairstyle for the lehenga and sarees. The front part has puff and the back parts have been made in a bun by making so many Dutch braids. This is surely a really good hairstyle for women with large or small forehead. This is one of the best hairstyles for wedding attire and lehengas.
10. Easy to make Messy Indian bun with hair clip
This attractive hairstyle is really easy to make once you know nitty-gritties. In order to make this hairstyle, you can make a simple bun which is easy to make and can also use a artificial bun on top of your original hair bun. Then you can put some clips and hair jewelery to complete the Indian lehenga hairstyle.
11. Indian Juda hairstyle with rose flower for Lehenga
12. Juda hairstyle with Gajra for lehenga
13. Side braided Messy bun hairstyle for girls
14. Very Messy side bun hairstyle with loose girls
15. Modern French roll style hairstyle For Wedding
16. Elegant hairstyle with white hair jewelery
17. Low bun with rolled out roses hairstyle For reception
18. French roll inspired low bun hairstyle for lehenga
19. Bun hairstyle with roses for Wedding
20. Stylish and simple low bun hairstyle
21. Very neat low simple bun hair style idea
22. Quick twisted bun Hair style idea For Short Hair
23. Doughnut bun with floral Gajra For Long hair
24. Fluffy bun with white floral Gajra pattern
25. Stylish and stunning low bun hairstyle with feather
26. Twisted rope bun with Gajra hairstyle for lehenga
27. Ringlet loose Messy bun with hair jewelery
28. Tight bun with Mogra Gajra
29. Low hanging tight bun with hair jewelry and Gajra
30. Twisted low bun gajra with floral detailing
31. Twisted and turned floral detail hairstyle
32. Twirled ringlets floral covered bun
33. Unique flower Petal inspired bun hairstyle
34. Dutch braid crown inspired bun hairstyle
35. Rope twisted low hanging bun with purple and white flowers
36. Loose ring let inspired low-hanging Bun with floral hair clip
37. Low hanging ringlet wedding hairstyle
38. Twisted bun with hair clip hairstyle for Reception
39. Crown braided bun with hair jewelery
40. Simple twisted bun with hair jewelery style
41. Wedding Top knot ringlet with jewelery
42. Messy ringlet bun hairstyle
43. Rose ringlet inspired low hanging bun hairstyle
44. Twisted bun with loose ringlet and flowers
45. Flower covered low hanging bun for wedding
46. Rope twisted braided bun hairstyle
47. Stylish doughnut bun with Gajra covering
48. Twisted layered low hanging bun hairstyle for lehenga
49. Side floral detail in puffed bun hairstyle
50. Bouquet Bun low hairstyle pattern
51. Ringlets floral juda hairstyle for lehenga
52. Very Messy loose girl inspired bun hairstyles
53. Low twisted French bun with loose curls
54. Side Dutch braided low hanging simple bun
55. Heart shaped braided bun hairstyle for girls
56. Side easy top knot bun hairstyle
57. Simple hidden sleek bun hairstyle for Wedding Sarees
58. Indian wedding lehenga bun style
59. Bun with jewelery for Lehenga and Gowns