Chikankari kurtas are popular and the beautiful embroidery work is originated in Lucknow. Chikankari kurtas are seen exclusively for both men and women ethnic wear. Not just the locals, but people outside South Asia, have shown keen interest I Chikankari work kurta. The Chikankari work has been seen on different varieties and styles of kurta like A line, straight cut, Anarkali, even short tunic style kurta. There are several Indian brands that make elegant and captivating looking Chikankari kurta.
There is so much to experiment with the Chikankari kurta set. Mosty the Chikan work ethic wear would be made using the fabric like georgette and chiffon. Angrakhs style Chikankari kurta is also quite in trend currently. Different color of thread is used to create gorgeous designs using the Chikankari work.
Latest Designs of Chikankari kurta for ladies
Here, we have compiled this catalogue of the latest and trendy design of chikankari kurti design. These chikankari kurtas and kurtis for women are absolutely beautiful and stylish looking. They can be worn for work, festivals, rituals and other formal and semi formal occasions and events.
1. Elegant chikankari work Kurta for women
This is a beautiful chikankari work kurta which is not only filled with the Chikan work but it has a nice and subtle design using the same color thread. This impeccably elegant looking kurta can be a casual wear or a work wear kurti for ladies.
2. White chikankari work full sleeves kurta with Jewel embellishment
Of course, this kurta is for the festivals and parties because it has a subtle white and elegant color with the neat chikankari work over it and over the neckline there is a bead and kundan work jewellery embellishments applied. Because of that, this kurta looks stunning and very attractive.
3. Blue Chikankari Work Georgette Kurta For Women
The absolutely beautiful blue Georgette kurta has Chikan thread work that makes it look rich and elegant. It is full sleeves ladies kurta that one can wear with different types of bottom wear like a trouser, palazzo, or even a pair of chikankari palazzo bottom, which will also look fabulous with such a lovely designed kurti.
4. Peach and white chikankari work kurta design
The peach kurta has white thread chikankari work that looks really amazing on the peach colored printed base. It is a cotton kurta which looks really amazing when worn with a white palazzo as shown in the catalogue image.
5. Olive green umbrella A-line Chikankari work kurta
The A line chikankari work kurta has a Centre slit and a button placket that runs all through the neckline to the hemline. The embroidery work is performed in neat way to further make it more attractive.
6. Blue Georgette chikankari work kurta for festivals
The gorgeous looking Kurta in chikankari work looks attractive and elegant for sure. It has the thread work depicting lovely Paisley design and other floral motifs. The kurta also has the thread work that is a bit darker than the base fabric of the kurta.
7. Designer chikankari work kurta for parties
This Chikan work kurta for women is absolutely stunning with its neat and captivating design and the way it has been designed and made. It is a full sleeves blue colored kurta that has two different colors and shades of blue fabric have been used.
8. Chikan and Gota work blue Georgette kurta for parties
Here the chikankari work alone is so beautiful and smartly done which has been further embellished with the use of Gota Patti work. Gota work is seen in this beautiful kurta on the neckline that also highlights the design used in this kurta.
9. Pink chicken work Georgette kurta with side button placket
Indeed, this designer Georgette pink Kurta has a nice design with the side button placket that looks so royal and the button used on one of the shoulders also has a slit on the side. It is for sure a charming and elegant looking Kurta that women can try with a white palazzo.
10. Peach Coral Color work Chikan kurta design
The chikankari work kurta has a centre button placket and stand collar. It is also a draw it kurti for women with full sleeves. The chikankari work used is so beautiful and immaculate that it is sure to make heads turn.
11. Dark Pink Georgette Chikan Work Kurti Design For Women
12. White Chikankari Long Kurta
13. Multi Color Orange Chicken Work Kurta Festivals
14. Anarkali Style Chikan Work Maroon Kurta Design
15. Beautiful Floor Length Gota Patti Work Chikan Work Suit Design
16. Chikankari Work Ombre Indian Gown Style
17. Lime Green And White Chikankari Short Kurti Design
18. Long Chikan Work Kurti Design With Button Placket
19. Light Pink And White Chikan Work Daily Use Kurti Design
20. Black And White Chikan Work Kurta For Women
21. Black Chikan Work Kurta With Bell Sleeves
22. Phulkari Style Chicken Work Kurta On Black Color
23. Black And Red Chikan Work A Line Kurta Design
24. Short Collared Chikan Work Kurti Design
24. Orange And White Long Chikankari Kurta Style
25. Peach Long Collared Kurta With Chikan Embroidery
26. Wine Chikan Work Georgette Kurta Design
27. Umbrella Cut Chikan Work With Heavy Work
28. Designer Colored Long Blue Georgette Chikan Work Kurta Style
29. Yellow Georgette Short Chikan Work Kurta Style
30. Orange And White Short Chikankari Kurti Style
31. Blue A-Line Subtle Chikan Work Kurta For Parties
32. Mint Green Short Georgette Kurta With Chikan Embroidery
33. Pristine White Long Chikan Work Kurta Design
34. Short A-Line Tunic Style Chikan Work Kurti
35. Green Short Tunic With Chikan Embroidery
36. Long White Kurta With Black Chikan Work
37. Stylish Blue Kurta For Party With Chikan Embroidery
38. Blue Designer Kurta Chicken Work On Front And Back
39. Angrakha Style Anarkali Kurta Design With Chikan Embroidery
40. White Anarkali Chikan Work Kurta For Parties
These are the latest and Stylish chikankari work kurta design and style. This can be worn for office or work, where it looks elegant and makes you look sober and subtle. You can definitely create a mark in wearing the chikankari work ethnic wear without looking too over-the-top yet regal.
These chicken work kurta designs are also very appropriate for the summer season because of the fabric used. During the summers, where you want to feel good and elegant but keep yourself cool, chikan work kurtis can be your best bet.