Cold Shoulder Crop Top Lehenga Design For Ladies
Crop top and lehenga is a beautiful combination that is also very trending currently. The reason why the dress looks lovely is a nice fitted crop top and a flowy flared lehenga. So here are we are going to share this catalogue that has beautiful and latest designs of crop top with lehenga. The reason the dress is preferred by a lot of young females is that it is just an Indian ethnic outfit that can be worn for wedding, events and festivals and all, but it can also be worn as a western outfit with some tweaks.
Let’s take a look at the latest designs and patterns of crop top with lehenga for ladies and women
1. Cold Shoulder Crop Top Lehenga Design For Ladies
This is an absolutely stunning design where in a crop top with cold shoulder sleeves and embroidery work is paired with a circular Georgette pink dress. The peachy pink color of the dress looks really beautiful and not just as an Indian ethnic outfit, but it can also be worn as a western outfit for work, college, activities and some other functions where you have to wear outfits like these.
2. Heavily embroidered crop top with layered skirt
The layered lehenga is really very much in trend at present and this is why this nice Satin mint green lehenga is made in layers. It has multiple layers that add volume and more beauty to this lehenga. The rich embroidery done on the waist belt of the lehenga as well as on the blouse makes it look appealing and attractive at the same time. And the entire blouse has sequin and stone work.
3. Collared crop top with circular lehenga
This is more like a party wear and festival wear kind of crop top lehenga pattern. The circular printed skirt with brocade blouse looks pretty attractive. The blouse has nice Bell sleeves and a round neckline. The high neckline of the blouse makes it really beautiful and looks elegant.
4. Crop top skirt with embroidery detailing
This is a nice dress in Blue color where in the lehenga has embroidery detailing with Gota border as well as the blouse is clay made pattern.
5. Off shoulder crop top with a circular lehenga
Indeed, black and pink is the latest combination that is yet to be tried by the younger females. The off shoulder blouse has a layered collar which was just below the waistline. It is been paired with a circular and flowy black Satin skirt. The ghera or the volume of the lehenga makes this entire outfit looks amazing and very elegant.
6. Pink crop top with printed pink Georgette skirt
Georgette is indeed a very flowy fabric that makes you look dreamy. Here, the pink Georgette chiffon mix fabric is used to create the pleated lehenga and the crop top is made in a simple boat neckline and sleeveless design. This combination is ideal for festivals as well as for the parties
7. Cold shoulder dark green crop top lehenga design
The crop top is made in a velvet fabric with the cold shoulder pattern and the lehenga is made in a circular a line pattern.
8. White and yellow crop top lehenga pattern for parties
This is the festive wear and party wear dress that is appropriate for the females and women who do not like very heavy things to wear. It is simple and made decently that makes you look elegant.
9. Green crop top with embroidered pink lehenga
The combination of green and pink looks lovely especially for the festivals and weddings. The Silk green embroidered blouse has cold shoulder sleeves with round boat neckline and the lehenga is not very slowly but has Golden thread embroidery all over.
10. Stylish collared crop top with circular Satin embroidered lehenga
This dress is indeed very beautiful and Stylish. Not just for your parties and weddings, it can be worn for the festivals like Raksha bandhan, Diwali, Bhai Dooj and more.
11. Purple And Pink Crop Top Lehenga Pattern For Ladies
12. Crop Top With Satin Skirt Pattern
13. Crop Top Lehenga In Golden Colour With Jacket
14. Embroidered Crop Top With Lavender Colours Lehenga
15. Orange Cold Shoulder Crop Top With Golden Lehenga
16. Black Embroidered Crop Top With Beige Circular Skirt
17. Maroon And Beige Crop Top Lehenga Pattern
18. Light Lavender Crop Top With Lehenga For Wedding
19. Stylish Crop Top With Layered Lehenga For Parties
20. Party Wear Designer Off Shoulder Crop Top With Embroidered Net Lehenga
21. Off Shoulder Embroidered Crop Top With Net Skirt
22. Peach Crop Top Lehenga In Net Fabric
23. Tube Style Crop Top With Multi Layered Net Lehenga
24. Stylish Red Crop Top Lehenga For Parties
25. Satin Blouse With Embroidered Pink Lehenga
26. Festival Crop Top With A Line Lehenga
27. Printed Crop Top Lehenga Pattern For Parties
28. Heavy Embroidered Blouse With Circular Skirt For Parties
29. Stylish Lace Fabric Crop Top Lehenga Pattern
30. Navy Blue Crop Top With Volume And Layered Skirt
31. Stylish Sequin Work Off Shoulder Crop Top With Lehenga For Parties
32. Yellow Crop Top Lehenga With Jacket
33. Sleeveless Short Blouse With Yellow Lehenga
34. Yellow Blouse With Chanderi Lehenga
35. Designer Blue Crop Top Lehenga Pattern
36. Halter Style Crop Top With Full Flared Skirt
37. Sequin Studded Gold Blouse With Maroon Net Skirt
38. Full Sleeves Blouse With Golden Lehenga
39. Crop Top Lehenga In Red And Gold Colour
40. Blue And Orange Crop Top Lehenga For Parties
41. Black Stylish Crop Top Lehenga Pattern For Weddings
42. Party Wear Sleeveless Crop Top With Full Flared Lehenga
43. Yellow Designer Crop Top With Skirt
44. Luxurious Off Shoulder Crop Top With Full Flared Skirt
45. Black Small Blouse With Brocade Skirt For Parties
46. Stylish Off Shoulder Crop Top Printed Lehenga Skirt Design
47. Ruffled Blouse With Multi Layered Wine Coloured Skirt
48. Crop Top Lehenga In Black Colour With Jacket
49. Stylish Black Batwing Sleeves And Lehenga Pattern
50. Sheer Jacket Style Crop Top Lehenga Pattern
These are the latest designs of crop top and lehenga for the skirt. These designs are latest and depending on your likings and preference you can try them The net fabric is very flowy and suits most of the body type which is why net, chiffon, Georgette is the fabric that you can use for parties. However. to style your crop top lehenga for western functions, you can also choose to go with the satin skirt or the lehenga.