Sleeveless kurti patterns are really beautiful considering that they are ideal for the summer season. This pattern is basically quite popular amongst women who would love to wear stylish kurtas and kurtis. Even the younger women as well as the mature and older women would love to wear different types of sleeveless kurtis. The basic idea behind a sleeveless kurti is to be comfortable and stylish while beating the summer heat.
So, out of the different types of sleeveless kurta and kurtis for women we have compile this catalogue where you will see the latest patterns as well as the designs. By taking inspiration from these designs you can certainly choose the one that you like as per your body type and your preference. Like we always say that you must wear the kurtis depending on your personality and your preference.
Latest Types of Sleeveless Kurti Designs
1. Shirt Collar Sleeveless Long Kurti Design
A long kurti in a shirt collar and a princess cut pattern is ideal to be worn as a dress. This shirt collared design is latest and innovative considering it’s a design wear in a princess cut panel is given. Pump shoes and wedge heels would look lovely along with a statement bracelet. As the caller is there therefore we feel that there is no need to wear anything in the neck and small earrings would do.
2. Yellow Printed Sleeveless Strap
This kurta is made in a straight cut and the best thing about it, is the pattern at the shoulder. It has a round neckline but on the shoulder rather thin strip is given. So it’s more like a strap kurti for women that can be worn with different buttons like a pair of leggings, trousers and palazzos. With such kurti palazzo pants look amazing. With some minimal styling and some jewellery would definitely accentuate your overall look. It can be worn for college as well as for the office and it will keep you quite comfortable during the hot summer season. When you style this dress properly, it can also be a really cool and good dress for romantic date.
3. Sleeveless Pleated Frock Kurta For Women
The printed frock or such kurtas are also quite in trend. Most of the women and girls would like to wear such kurta hours in a dress form. Yes they resemble more like a dress which is why the college going girls or the young girls would refrain from wearing bottoms and instead of that they would use it as a dress. However this kurta can be stylized with different types of bottoms as we say always. With such pleated kurta as we feel that wedge heels and strappy sandals would look best.
4. Square Neck Sleeveless Kurta Pattern
This to the pattern here has a square neckline which is quite broad. We simply like this type of neck design and it looks definitely beautiful on the men with broad shoulders. And shoulders may not be able to carry this neck pattern comfortably but women who have broad shoulder would be able to carry it really well. And for them, it also gives them an appearance of toned and taller look.
5. Side cut sleeveless printed kurta
A printed Kurta in a sleeveless pattern like this would look amazing when you pair it with a white palazzo. In image as well it is being paired with white chikankari palazzo. You can create a beautiful sense of style and the sense of mystery by creating a nice and decent look with this kurta. As the slit is quiet high it also reveals some part of the waist which can also be quite glamorous.
6. Box Pleated Full Length Printed Kurta For Women
The sleeveless kurta here has a round neckline and comes with box pleated pattern. It has a slit in the centre and coming with a sleeveless and round neckline, it is surely a dress that you can wear for different occasions. We feel that it is also a wonderful dress for the expecting mothers. This Maternity appropriate kurta for women is highly comfortable even during the summer season, when the pregnancy can really take a toll on your comfort level especially during the summers.
7. Short sleeveless printed summer kurti
Don’t you think that simple and short kurtis like these are ideal and they must be in your wardrobe? Yes this does not only look good but as they are versatile they can be paired with different types of buttons. Unlike the full length kurtis, where you cannot experiment with the bottom wear, these short kurtis would give you loads of choices to experiment with different types of bottoms. We feel that with such flowy and flared kurtis, trouser pants and palazzo pant would look stunningly beautiful. Rest depends on the way you would like to style and accessorize your outfit.
8. Sleeveless Tulip Pattern Kurta Design
A decent and demure kurta like this is ideal for creating an Indo Western kind of look. If you will notice the kurta here, a tulip pattern and is made in an A-line pattern basically. So, the overlapping Tulip pattern of this georgette kurta looks beautiful and the sleeveless pattern gives it that Western look. You can wear it with different types of bottoms and we feel that when it is paired with a pair of nicely fitted cropped jeans, it would look just amazing. To complete the Indo-Western look, you can style this kurta jeans combination set with a strappy flat sandals or even with their off nice wedge heels.
9. Sleeveless Layered Tie and Dye Kurti
Such types of kurtis are ideal for different occasions. First of all, the on this white kurta is simply amazing and stands out. It is basically is the highlight of this entire kurta here. The sleeveless kurta has a boat neck which is very much in trend currently. The layer is in a Georgette fabric which creates a nice breathable combination for you. The best part about this kurta is the pattern and the way it has been made. You can definitely wear it for the office as well as for the college.
10. Printed Blue High Low Pattern Sleeveless Kurta
The high low pattern kurti is seen almost everywhere now and all the credit go to the unique and innovative designs that has been crafted. The best thing about this kurta is that they are so beautiful and they look amazing when you wear it with fitted cropped pants. When you wear a pump sandals with these kurta, as they can simply take your fashion quotient to another stage. The sleeveless kurta has a stand collar with a notch in between.
11. Square Neck Silk Festive Kurti
12. Spring Sleeveless Printed Kurta
13. Side Slit Halter Neckline Kurta For Ladies
14. Summer Georgette Printed Sleeveless Kurta
15. Crepe and Lace Fabric Sleeveless Summer Kurti
16. Georgette Tyre Shoulder Strap Kurti Design
17. Cutwork Straight Fit Sleeveless Kurti
18. Halter Party Wear Sleeveless Kurti
19. Round Neck Embellished Straight Cut Green Kurti
20. Wrap Pattern Short Summer Kurti
21. Shirt Collar Printed Sleeveless Kurta
22. Side Pleated Kurti Design
23. Full Length Sleeveless Straight Kurti Design
24. Casual Wear Sleeveless Long Printed Kurtis
25. Halter Short Sleeveless Tunic Style Kurti
26. Multi Colored Sleeveless Short Kurti For College
27. Casual Wear Printed Kurti Design
28. Chanderi Silk Sleeveless Kurti Pattern
29. Yellow Straight Fit Casual Yellow Kurti
30. Box Pleated High Low Sleeveless Festive Kurti
31. High Low Pattern A-Line Sleeveless Printed Kurti
32. Lapel Collar Straight Printed Kurta
33. Designer Sleeveless Kurti Dress
34. Stylish Layered A Line Latkan Kurta
35. Straight Cut Paneled A Line Sleeveless Kurta
36. A-Line Sleeveless Pocket Kurta
37. Sleeveless Frock Style Kurta
38. Casual Angrakha Style Sleeveless Kurta
39. Sleeveless Georgette Kurti
40. Cut Sleeves A Line Pink Kurta
41. Stylish Dress Side Button Kurti Design
42. Check Pattern Centre Button Placket Kurta
43. Centre Slit Long Straight Cut Kurti For Women
44. Layered Sleeveless Casual Kurta
45. Sleeveless Front Pleated Summer Kurta
46. Double Side Slit Sleeveless Long Brocade Kurta
47. Straight Cut Brocade Kurta Palazzo Set
48. Handkerchief Hemline Sleeveless Cotton Kurta
49. Printed Handkerchief Casual Summer Kurta
50. Diagonal Hemline Color Block Kurta Design