Designer Back Blouse Patterns For Saree Blouse
Back design of the blouse makes blouse look really beautiful. This why, there are so many different types of black back designs for the saree blouse. Out of that, we have compiled the latest back design for saree blouses. These designs are innovative, stylish and in trend with the new designs and that are currently very popular. These back side designs are appropriate for the silk saree blouses and even for the other sarees like the net sarees, georgette sarees and even the tissue or chiffon sarees. For the silk sarees, the back designs must be really beautiful because it is a luxurious fabric. Let’s take a look at the latest blouse back designs
1. Back Deep Patchwork blouse design
This patch work blouse design is done on blue Silk fabric and it looks really beautiful like a patch at the back. Even the buttons are also used. The neckline at the back is a deep U neckline which makes the blouse look really beautiful.
2. Stylish thin stripe back saree blouse pattern
This is silk saree blouse design for the back side which is perfect. The blouse design has around shape in between that has 3 stripes going at the edge of the neckline at the back. It is a beautiful looking blouse and is ideal for the ladies, who would like to try something different other than the regular blouse patterns and designs for the back side.
3. Stylish printed back blouse design for sarees
The back saree blouse design is not only stylish but interesting. It’s a V shape Neck line at the back but it also has pleated edge and some buttons. It is ideal for not only the silk saree blouse designs but for other type of sarees as well.
4. Patch work back blouse design for silk sarees
The stylish silk sarees patch blouse designs are currently quite in trend. You too can try the trend by trying this beautiful back blouse pattern for your party wear and wedding wear silk saree blouses. Two different colored fabrics are used to create this blouse and it has beautiful short sleeves with the border work.
5. Inverted Bell like back blouse design for sarees
This design is not only simple but it is quite in Trend. And inverted bell shaped line is made that make the blouse look stunning. It is ideal for your velvet blouses, silk blouses, net blouse is and even for the daily wear blouses. With such neckline long sleeves for elbow length sleeves are appropriate.
6. Beautiful round back neckline pattern for blouse
The blouse is also quite simple but because there is a button given at the back to secure the blouse, it looks really pretty. There are tassels, Pom poms and even latkans are used underneath the button that also makes the blouse appear quite attractive and charming.
7. Vertical keyhole back neck design for blouse
The blouse design here is also ideal for your party wear and wedding wear Silk or Pattu silk sarees. The embroidery done at the back side is also quite beautiful that makes the blouse even prettier to look at. This blouse here has back hooks and buttons are given.
8. Round cut back saree blouse pattern
This blouse design is interesting any suitable for women who would like to try the backless saree blouses but do not want a lot of skin show. The cut at the back can be adjusted according to the preference. This is usually a blouse design that women should try once.
9. Inspired cotton silk saree blouse for back design
This interesting blouse has three bows that vertically aligned at the backside. The blouse design is interesting and even the same kind of design is seen on the sleeves. It is ideal for most of your cotton Silk or cotton blouses for the sarees.
10. Beautiful beadwork back blouse design
The bead work back blouse design is interesting and is for the woman who would like to try something different. The pattern at the back is surely innovative and quite designer. The use of beads and can make this design even better looking.
11. Stylish Back Saree Blouse Pattern For Party Wear Sarees
12. Beautiful Bead Work Blouse Back Pattern
13. Deep Backless Saree Blouse Design With Tassels
14. Stylish Party Wear V Neckline Saree Blouse Design
15. Embroidery Work Saree Blouse Design For Party Wear Sarees
16. Stylish V Neckline Saree Blouse Design
17. V Neckline Blouse With Back Hook And Beads
18. Stylish Round Cut Transparent Saree Blouse Design
19. Inverted Triangular Saree Blouse Pattern
20. Pleated Fabric Back Saree Blouse Pattern
21. Stylish Square Cut Wedding Wear saree Blouse Back Design
22. Beautiful Cotton Silk Saree Design With Round Cut
23. Stylish Blouse Back Design For Festival Sarees
24. Butterfly Design Back Saree Blouse Pattern
25. Uneven Asymmetrical Back Cut Saree Blouse Sarees
26. Petal Work Patch Blouse For Back Design
27. Beautiful Designer Cotton Silk Saree Back Blouse Design
28. Cross Strap Back Blouse Pattern For Saree
29. Designer Party Wear A Black Blouse For Party Wear Sarees
30. Pearl Work Deep Back Design For Sarees
31. Stylish Off Shoulder Back Blouse For Sarees For Parties
32. Back Blouse Design With Button Work
33. Festive Wear Stylish Back Blouse Pattern
34. New Style Back Blouse Design
35. Latest Drawstring Inspired Backless Back Blouse Design
36. Back Blouse Neck Design With Strips
37. Partywear Black Blouse Back Side Pattern
38. Pattu Silk Saree Back Blouse Design
39. Embroidered Saree Blouse Back Bow Design
40. Gorgeous Sleeveless Backless Blouse Design For Saree
41. Indo Western Back Button Blouse Design
42. Double Round Cut Back Blouse Design
43. Back Saree Blouse Design With Bows
44. Patchwork New Design Party Wear Blouse Pattern
45. Cut work Inspired Pattu Silk Saree Back Side Design
46. Designer saree Back Blouse With Heart Shape
47. Boat Shaped Neckline Back Blouse Pattern
48. Designer Back Blouse Pattern For Sleeveless Blouse
49. Saree Blouse Back Side Design With Bows
50. Bows And Tassel Backless Blouse Pattern
These are the latest designs of back side saree blouse patterns. These saree blouse back neck designs are interesting and suitable for most of your sarees. One can try the collared saree blouse design for a saree with backless or sleeves less or puffed sleeves blouse design. This saree designs can be used for the Banarasi sarees or backless blouse design for your sarees.