Rose Water and Glycerin facial skin toner
Facial skin toning is very important to keep the skin’s texture smooth and glowing. Rose water has been used since ages, due to its beneficial properties in healing and soothing the skin. This natural product is being used in several beauty and skin care rituals. For many centuries, people have used rose water in treating and beautifying the skin. In fact rose water also soothes the tired skin and eyes. Another ingredient is glycerin which is very nourishing and moisturizing in nature. This is why, glycerin is also used as a base for so many beauty products. So, have you thought about using rose water and glycerin for the skin care? Yes, these two natural ingredients can be used to treat your skin to get the benefits of both. See: Best rose water brands in India
Benefits of Glycerin and Rose Water facial skin toner
Rose water has phenyl ethanol which helps to soothe the skin and also acts as an astringent for the skin. This heals the skin and also gives relief in the insect bites and sunburnt skin. The skin has rashes and eczema can also take help from rose water. Rose water can also be used as a makeup setting spray. See: Beauty recipes with rose water
While rose water has several beauty benefits, glycerin too has multiple benefits for the skin. Glycerin is a natural humectant just like honey hence it attracts moisture. This moisture retaining capability of glycerin helps to keep the skin moisturized. Glycerin gives hydration without making the skin greasy or extremely sticky. This is why glycerin is suitable for oily skin as well. See: Uses of glycerin for beauty
Benefits of facial skin toning
Do you know that skin toning is highly beneficial. Skin toner will make the skin firm and glowing. A very natural product called rose water and glycerin can be used to tone the skin naturally. Since many centuries, this natural ingredient rose water has been use in the skin care and hair care.
- This facial skin toner is suitable for all skin types and can be used before using the skin creams and moisturizers so that they get absorbed in a better way.
- This skin toner is highly beneficial in keeping the skin moisturized and glowing.
- This also gives anti aging benefits as rose water and glycerin both improve the keep the skin renewal rate.
- This facial skin toner also balances the oily skin and also reduces the intensity of the blemishes and marks on the skin due to acne.
In this post we will be telling you Let’s get to know how to prepare rose water and glycerin toner at home for all the skin types.
This is a wonderful toner. To prepare this rose water and glycerin toner you will need these things:
An empty bottle with spray pump, if possible
- Take a small bowl and make sure that the bowl is clean.
- Now put half cup of rose water in the bowl. Add 3 teaspoonful of glycerin in that.
- Then using the same teaspoon mix the two. Then pour this mixture into the spray bottle.
- Make sure that the bottle is clean.
- After filling the bottle with this rose water and glycerin mixture, you can shake the bottle well.
- Now your homemade toner is ready!!
Spray bottle will help to spray the toner on the face directly. When you wish to use this, just spray it over the cleansed face and then dab off the excess with a clean cotton pad or cloth. This is handy hence can be carried in a bag as well.