By Ratna Balani
Galvanic facials and their usage and benefits: Women love pampering their skin and body by giving it what they necessitate. Facials are the best means to attain young and beautiful skin. It enhances the peach of a person and increase its confidence. Today, in that respect there is a latest trend going on for a variety of facials liek gold, diamond, oxygen facials etc. The notable among all is galvanic facials that penetrate the skin naturally. They bring this natural youthful skin that all of us want. So, what exactly is this galvanic facial.
What is galvanic facial?
Galvanic facials are done by skin experts using technological devices. It lies a process by which a small device pushes the low volt current into the skin. A galvanic gel is used before using the hand device on the typeface. This facial takes 10-15 minutes to accomplish. Such facial can be performed on any part of the body including the face. The soft electric currents rejuvenate, soften and hydrate the peel from deep within. See: How to do diamond facial at home.
Benefits of galvanic facial
Just like facial peels are beneficial, similarly the galvanic facials are useful in smoothening he skin. Galvanic facials are based on technology and chemicals. It gives optimum advantage to the skin with least efforts. Some of the benefits that arise from this facial are:
Nourish your skin: The gentle application of galvanic gel gives deep nourishment to the skin.
Induce firmness: This facial method tightens the skin pores by giving a low voltage current. Galvanic gel and the hand current razor together work against wrinkles and loose skin results in the firmer and younger looking face.
Promotes moisture: The charged particles in galvanic gel increase the production of new skin cells. It takes away the old dead cells and create the fresh new cells that increases the blood circulation into the peel. This results in oxygenating the skin and provide a soft and supple hide.
Reduce wrinkles: Every woman of 30’s is conscious about her old and dull looking skin. Her desire to moderate on the furrows and fine lines that are visible on her face. With the help of galvanic facial this desire can come fulfilled easily.
Radiance glow: Galvanic facials improve skin complexion and penetrate the skin cells just like the oxygen facials.
Reduce acne: The new technology based facial clear the skin and remove excess oil from the pores. It also unclogs the pores and keeps the dirt away, which control the pimple production and stop its recurrence. The negative ions of electric charge unroot the acne and result in clear peel.
Decrease skin infections: Many people face skin troubles like infections, burns, itching, red spots,etc. This problem can be solved with galvanic facial. It improves the skin texture and protect it against bacterias.
How to use galvanic facial at home?
It is advisable to get galvanic facials done by skin care experts. It is a technical method of facial and requires expertise and skill. However, you can also do it at home by following this easy guide:
1) Wash your face with a gel or foam based cleanser
2) Towel dry your face, apply galvanic gel onto your skin and massage thoroughly for 5 minutes.
3) Wipe this gel with a cotton ball or soft towel
4) Use a hand galvanic facial device and massage your face in circular motion for 10 minutes. Be gentle and softly move it on the skin.
5) Now, apply a galvanic cream on your face and massage it gently by using your fingers. Continue doing it for the next 5 minutes
5) Lastly, rinse it off with cold water.
Precautions for using galvanic facials
- This facial should be avoided by pregnant women.
- It is necessary to test your skin before using this facial type
- It is suited for all skin types, but consult a skin expert for using this facial at home.
- This is a new and advance method of facial, it is essential to understand that galvanic facials may not give natural outcomes.
- Do not use this facial on burn, wounds and cuts and itchy skin areas.