Godrej Nupur Coconut Henna Creme Hair Colour Dark Brown Review, Price How to Use
Hi everyone! Today I will share a post on the hair color which is extremely affordable. This is available in 4 shades. Okay so, I am talking about this Godrej nupur coconut henna crème hair colour. This hair color was sent by the brand to me and I have already done a detailed review on my other blog but as I liked this product. I thought of sharing the review of this Godrej nupur coconut henna crème hair colour on Tips and beauty as well. :) So, friends I choose the hair color in the shade natural brown. Let’s read on to know more about this color.
Price of Godrej nupur coconut henna crème hair color: This hair color is for 39 rupees for 20 ml pack.
Contents: In the pack you will get a pack of developer and the colourant sachet.
What the product claims: This hair color is free from ammonia and is a No ammonia hair color. This has the deep conditioning of henna (mehandi). This also gives the nourishment of coconut oil.
Shades of Godrej nupur coconut henna crème hair colour: This has 4 shades. I have all four of them. They are dark brown, Natural brown, burgundy and natural black. These are the best hair color shades for Indian hair to suit everyone.
Don’t forget to the hypersensitivity test first before using the hair color.
Experience with Godrej Nupur Coconut Henna Crème Hair Colour
My hair was already colored in the light brown shade with few copper colored streaks. So I decided to use the natural brown color. But this is also important that you should always take the hypersensitivity test so, that you can safely apply this on the scalp.
This natural brown packet is no 5.36. Inside the packet there are 2 sachets. One is a developer which is a creamy white with smell of coconuts. The other sachet is of colourant. This colourant is of green color as this has henna and also has coconut oil. So, both of these are 20 ml each. in total 40 ml of color.
How I applied this Godrej nupur coconut henna crème hair colour Natural Brown
- I first of all, I combed all my hair so that the tangled are taken off.
- Then I cut the packet and mixed both the cream colorant and the developer. I took all these things in a plastic bowl and used a plastic brush as well.
- I will suggest that with any hair color, you should use a plastic bowl to mix the color. See the picture the white is the developer and the green one is the colorant.
- I mixed both of them with a brush and then this was ready to be applied. This hair color is just 20 ml each so, total 40 ml.
- My hair are thick and long so, I thought of using that only on the lighter streaks on the front of my head. As they were very light.
- I think they should give plastic gloves as well. I had an extra pair of plastic gloves so, I used that.
- The quantity was less so after the application, I also massaged this like with my fingers. This pack is okay for root touch ups. If you have longer hair then at least 2-3 packs will be required.
- So, I applied this and waited for 30 minutes for the colors to develop. This smells really good of coconut oil. Delicious!! After 30 minutes, I washed the hair with water. It has coconut oil so, after the washing off the color. My hair was like as if I have oiled my hair and then washed them with just water.
- Due to this my hair was sticky and oily. But friends, you do not have to use shampoo right after you wash the hair color. But wait for a day or 2 and then wash the hair.
- This will make sure you get the nourishment of the coconut oil. And also the hair color will last longer on the hair.
Results: I washed my hair the next day with shampoo. Then too the subtle smell of coconut was there. My hair were extremely shinier which I liked. There were no allergies or irritation on my scalp or anything after using this Godrej Nupur coconut henna creme hair colour. But that does not mean you too should go ahead and use this on the scalp. First apply some near the ear and wait for 30 minutes. See if there is any irritation. When, there is not then only this hair color is safe to use for you. This is the same thing that we do before applying bleach cream. Right?
I liked this color. The henna and coconut oil made it different from other brand of hair colors. This makes the hair shinier. The color stayed on my hair for around a month now. It has faded but still there.
Pros of Godrej Nupur Coconut Henna Crème Hair Colour
- This is very affordable and available in shops, medical shops and online stores
- This is good for men as well
- It has coconut oil and henna which nourished the hair
- This makes the hair smoother and a lot silkier
- This is suitable for dry hair type as well
- I liked that this is a no ammonia hair color
- Single pack is good for men and for women who like to touch up
Cons of Godrej Nupur Coconut Henna Crème Hair Colour
- Quantity is less in the pack which could have been more
- There should have been plastic gloves inside
- The hair becomes sticky due to coconut oil
Rating: 4 out of 5
Godrej nupur coconut henna crème hair colour is a good and affordable hair color that is ideal for men and women. The shades available like burgundy, brown, dark brown and black are very basic and mostly used colors in India. These shades of colors will go with Indian hair complexions very well. But don’t forget to take the patch test by applying some color near the ear so that you can see if this doesn’t cause any irritation.