Embroidered blouses are so beautiful looking and luxurious that they are ideal for the weddings parties and for the festivals. For the heavy sarees or the light sarees like chiffon sarees or for the net sarees, embroidered blouse designs are quite attractive to look at. So let’s take a look at the latest embroidered blouse designs for ladies.
The beauty of an embroidered blouse is the design and the amount of embroidery done over it. At times embroidery is also seen along with some sequin, stone, bead work and also some mirror work as well. This is why embroidered blouse are so popular and women would really want to have lots of them. You can also pair a simple saree with your embroidered blouse designs.
Latest Designs of Heavy Embroidered Blouse Designs (2022)
1. Stylish embroidered blouse design for Pattu silk sarees
This is a gorgeous looking blouse in silk fabric where the Golden thread embroidery is done all the around the neckline and over the sleeves. Rhinestone and beadwork is also seen that makes this blouse look beautiful. It is an embroidered blouse design for your Pattu silk sarees
2. Blue Silk beautiful embroidered blouse pattern
This blouse here is in a royal blue colour that looks simply superb. It has beautiful embroidery along with the bead and Stone Work. The beads are used to create a gorgeous design that makes this blouse really.
3. Blue embroidered silk saree blouse pattern
Not just the embroidery, but this Silk blue saree blouse also has beadwork. The back neckline is square in shape and the front neckline is round. This is a gorgeous blouse design where in the design is made for the silk sarees, this blouse can be paired up with various sarees.
4. Royal blue embroidered blouse for silk sarees
For all your beautiful silk sarees in contrasting colour, this is the blouse that has to be there. The small floral embroidery all over the blouse with bead work and small sequin work makes this simply amazing. The neatness of the embroidery as well as the beadwork makes this really perfect.
5. Heavy embroidered and Stone Work blouse design
To pair it up, you can pair the heavy wedding sarees for heavy sarees Silk or other fabrics, this blouse is simply amazing. Made with using the big chnky stones and small rhinestones and beads, this is a blouse that you would certainly wish to with your heavy wedding sarees.
6. Blue and green heavy embroidered saree blouse
Made in the Cotton Silk fabric this blouse is simply adorable to look at. It has gorgeous and neatly made thread embroidery that also gives peacock feather design. It has heavy use of stone Chain and beads. Along with the golden thread work, Silk thread is also used. The blouse is beauty to look at an it will surely make your saree look expensive and elegant
7. Purple heavy embroidered blouse for sarees and lehenga
This blouse here is not just simple and embroidered saree blouse design but it also has golden quilled fabric flowers sewn all over the blouse. It also has sequin flowers on the blouse to make it look luxurious and expensive
8. Heavy embroidered silk saree blouse pattern for women
This blouse is an amazing and gorgeous piece of clothing. Right from the sleeves to the back neck line, it has beautiful and intricate embroidery done all over. The use of big stones and small beads along with the Silk thread embroidery make it attractive and pretty. The blouse is simply outstanding and is one of the best looking bridal blouse designs as well
9. Heavy embroidered maggam work saree blouse design
This blouse is not just an embroidered saree blouse pattern but it also has network with small Golden beads. It is made on a dark Maroon Silk fabric.
10. Bead work blouse for silk sarees
The blouse is simply amazing looking with the nice and neat embroidery done on the blouse. It is a party wear blouse which is very heavy and can be used to create different looks by pairing it up with simple or plain sarees as well.
11. Stylish black art Silk heavy embroidered blouse design
12. Blue multi coloured embroidered blouse pattern
13. Mirror and multi colour thread work blouse design
14. Blue embroidered blouse for parties
15. Party wear pink Silk embroidered blouse design
16. Stylish carrot pink embroidered and blouse pattern
17. Heavy embroidered velvet black blouse pattern
18. Red embroidered yellow blouse design
19. Wine coloured embroidered blouse for parties
20. Wedding wear dark blue embroidered blouse pattern
21. Bridal pink embroidered and Zari work blouse design
22. Blue embroidered blouse for festivals
23. Blue and gold embroidered blouse design for silk sarees
24. Art Silk embroidered blouse pattern
25. Beautiful yellow blouse with Silk thread embroidery
26. Black rich embroidered blouse for parties
27. Designer cut work heavy embroidered blouse for wedding
28. Expensive heavy embroidery blouse with stone work for brides
29. Stylish multi coloured thread work embroidered blouse pattern
30. Golden designer embroidered blouse design
31. Designer Patchwork full sleeves embroidered blouse
32. Net and Silk fabric embroidered blouse pattern
33. Yellow heavy embroidered stone work blouse for wedding
34. Royal blue embroidered party wear blouse pattern
35. Grass green embroidered blouse for festivals
36. Satin Silk embroidered blouse for brides
37. Jacket style embroidered full sleeves blouse for brides
38. Cold shoulder heavy embroidered blouse for party wear
39. Party wear embroidered blouse for ladies
40. Rich embroidered blouse for weddings
These are the latest embroidered party wear and festive wear a blouse designs. They are heavily embroidered and are mostly for the events, functions and weddings. During the weddings and festivals or any party, we would like to wear something heavy and expensive looking, therefore these are the blouses which fits the bill perfectly. Always make sure that if you are wearing heavy embroidered blouse then you can either pair it up with the heavy sarees or even with the plain sarees. Heavy blouses also look great with the plain sarees like simple plain net saree chiffon saree Satin silk saree and more.