High low kurtas and kurtis are in trend and undoubtedly they can make Indian ethnic wear charming and attractive. High low long kurtis and tunics are actually a perfect casual wear that do not require a lot of styling yet provide that utmost comfort. The beauty of such kurtas lies in the fabric and the kind of work that you choose. This is why, high low kurta have evolved and other than looking stylish they are quite contemporary. By wearing a high low styled kurta one can actually try ethnic wear with some fusion. The work on the high low pattern kurtas actually depends on the occasion an your preference. The georgette, crepe, cotton, satin, silk are the most used for the casual wear, office and work and even for the college. While the kurtas that switch are embroidered or have some sort of work like stone, beads sequin work or Zari work on them can be perfect for the parties and functions. During the festive season, a lot of young girls would prefer to wear kurtas and when the hemline of the kurta is really contemporary and trendy then it would undoubtedly give you a great look.
Styling High Low Pattern Kurtas and Kurtis
High low kurtas can also be worn on their own without the bottoms. Yes, if the kurta is long length and below the knees, then it can also be worn as a dress without the jeans, palazzos and trousers. However these high low style tunics are available in different varieties and designs.
The can be styled in a number of ways and just by changing the bottom wear, you can create so many different looks with these kurtis and kurtas for women.
Kurta with dhoti pants is also a very amazing combination that a lot of young women are trying. Other than that these high low pattern kurta are very much in trend when paired with jeans, leggings, jeggings and even the trouser pants.
A lot of young women also love to wear kurtis with three fourth pants. Therefore it is important to style your kurta with the right bottoms to bring out the best style that suits your body type and personality. Always focus on creating a visually balanced style plus keeping in mind the comfort level.
Latest High Low Kurtis and Kurtas for Women
1. Red Cotton High Low Kurta Design
The stylish kurta is simple yet is pleasing to the eyes. It is a cotton kurta hands is ideal for the summer season. It is suitable for work and undoubtedly can be worn for the college. It will keep you cool and comfortable while you wear it during the scorching hot season. Paired with leggings or even with the jeans, one can create a nice Indo-Western look for office.
2. Red high low kurti with contrasting lining
There is this contrasting lining underneath this trendy high low kurti for women to create a very nice look when you walk. The kurti has a boat neck line that is undoubtedly one of the best necklines that is in trend. With such necklines you can wear a long necklace. Definitely, it gives you the cool and chic vibes.
3. Sleeveless Chanderi high low kurti
The hemline of this festive wear high low kurti has four corners and it is also called as the handkerchief hemline. Tassels are also added on all the four square corners for a pleasant detailing. The fabric has woven gold pattern and the beautiful Chanderi fabric makes it ideal for the Puja functions, festivals and even for the engagement or roka ceremonies. Wide legged bottoms would be best for such pretty dress.
4. Festive High low anarkali pattern kurti
Look at this kurta? Isn’t it amazing? It is such a gorgeous black and white kurta ideal to be worn for any type of function, where you are not required to get dolled up in shimmers or heavy work ethnic wear. It is simple yet has this nice and stylish design. The unique half balloon sleeve design adds stylishness and so does the anarkali high-low hemline.
5. A Line High Low Pattern Festive Kurta
It is indeed a festive kurta but such a bold and bright colou. The Orange kurta looks complementing and beautiful on women with all skin complexions. With the different bottoms and a legging in golden color would be ideal if you are wearing this festive kurta for festivals or engagements. It has full sleeves and pleated work is also seen on the sleeves. There are gold round motifs woven on all over the dress for more detailing and look.
6. Gota Work High Low Party Wear Kurta
This is a party wear kurta in maroon color. The use of Gota work is exclusive that makes the kurta quite trendy and scintillating. It is actually a high low kurta with dhoti pant set. As we mentioned above dhoti pants are also in trend currently and a lot of young women would love to wear them. And what better to team a dhoti pant other than a kurta with the high low pattern. To create the look even more stylish and impressive look, pair it with a box clutch and high heeled pumps for stilettos.
7. Red kurta palazzo set
This one is actually a kurta palazzo set. The kurta has a high low pattern with side slits. The sleeves are also quite designer with the string work on them. Boat shape Neck line of this kurta makes with an interesting yet simple pattern.
8. Sleeveless white high low kurta with legging Set
The kurta has a nice contrasting color eye catching print. The white kurta is paired with black bottoms that create a monochrome look. This look is also ideal for the summer season and spring.
9. Black Satin wrap high low kurti design
The kurti is indeed a designer kurta with two different fabrics used. This Satin printed fabric is used to create the kurta while net black fabric is used to create the sleeves. This is such a versatile piece that can be used as a dress or with the bottom wear like a kurti. With the right accessories and the jewelry, you can certainly make a lasting impression for any function or party. There is so much that can be done with this Satin black high low kurti design.
10. High low kurta with rounded Hem line
The rounded hemlines are also quite in fashion and this kurta is indeed impressive with its design. It is also an embroidered kurta that has stand collar and shirt like button placket all the way down. Here it is paired with the Denims.
11. High Low A line pattern kurti
This is for sure a party wear kurti that can be simple Puja ceremonies and function. And it will look amazing when you wear it for the office and college as well.
12. Chiffon embellished ruffled high low kurti design
This contemporary kurti design is extremely classy and elegant to make you look wonderful. The best thing about this kurti is the delicate and light chiffon fabric. Even the color of the fabric is unique and not something that is seen on daily basis. The embellishments on this kurti is done in a subtle way hence isn’t over the top. Such high low patterned party wear kurtis are best to be paired up with dhoti pants as seen in the image.
13. High Low A Line Kurta With Churidar
14. High Low Pattern Kurta With Sharara Pants
15. Handkerchief Style Sleeveless Printed Kurta
16. High Low Kurta With Palazzo Set
17. Designer Kurta Set For Parties
18. A-Line Printed Satin Kurta With Trousers
19. Cascading Pattern Kurta With Lehenga
20. Chanderi Printed Kurta With Trouser
21. Cotton High Low Kurta With Pants
22. Chanderi Silk Kurta With Trousers
23. Pink Sleeveless Kurta With White Palazzo Pants
24. Blue Silk Kurta With Trouser Pants
25. Sleeveless Printed Office Wear Kurta For Ladies
26. Sleeveless Blue Kurta For College
27. Red High Low Sleeveless Kurta For Work
28. Festive Wear Crepe Kurta With Satin Dhoti Pants
29. Women Uneven Hemline Kurta Design
30. Wrap Pattern High Low Kurta Design
31. Simple And Stylish Kurta For Parties
32. Single Hemline Yellow Full Sleeves Kurta With Dhoti Pants
33. Stand Collar Kurta With Dhoti Pants
34. Printed Yellow New Pattern Kurta With White Dhoti
35. Printed Kurta With Black Bottom Wear
36. Button Placket Printed Kurta
37. Yellow Kurta With Black Trouser Pants
38. Full Length High Low Kurta With Button Placket
39. Chanderi Silk Printed Blue Kurta With Scarf
40. Chiffon Gota Work Kurta With Dhoti Pants
41. Full Sleeves A Line Kurta Dhoti Pant Set
42. Purple Printed Kurta With Gold Dhoti Pants
43. Silver Gold Foil Printed Kurta Dhoti Set
44. Black Long Kurta With Golden Trouser
45. Blue Kurta With Orange Lehenga
46. Sleeveless High-Low Kurta With Leggings
47. High Low Kurta Dress Design
High low pattern kurtis are so beautiful to look at that one can definitely style them for different occasions. There are high low kurta patterns which are so gorgeous and beautiful fully embellished therefore they can be used for parties and for wedding. Embroidered high low kurtis for women are also quite in trend considering they have the beautiful embroidery with sequin, stones and other beautiful things to highlight the kurta design. Therefore, you can have the latest high low kurti designs for women. While going for a side high low kurti you can also try the dhoti pants which are very popular with such as kurtis. Women who go to college can also try the high low kurti with jeans or the palazzo. There are so many websites and portals are available online that sell these kurta sets at very affordable and genuine prices.