Homemade Face Whitening Beauty Tips
Hi all, Facial whitening is becoming the need for the men and women these days as everyone is crazy about getting a fairer skin complexion. Dark is beautiful too but when we want a fairer complexion and for that, we will spend too much on the skin care products, lotions etc like skin bleaching, fairness creams etc.
But all the chemically loaded products can be harmful in the long run, when used excessively thus, using the herbal and natural products to get skin whitening is the best tried and tested remedy since ages.
Do you know that in the Ayurveda skin fairness is suggested by using certain fairness inducing natural herbs, fruits and products that we can find in our kitchen easily. So, read on to know about the face whitening tips for boys and girls.
Homemade Facial Skin whitening remedies with Fruit juices
1. Lemon Juice
Lemonade is one of the fastest selling drinks in summers but lemon can do other things as well. Lemon has high content of Vitamin C.
Vitamin C is a potential antioxidant and a unique property to bleach the face to whiten it. This vitamin C in lemons also makes this a good remedy for lightening the marks, scars and any discoloration on your skin due to sun exposure, hyper pigmentation etc.
Apply fresh lemon juice on the skin and wait for 30 minutes then wash the face with cold water. Do this everyday in the evening and soon you can expect a lighter than before skin. In fact this will also help you gain the lost fairness especially for college students.
One thing you should know is that trying the citrus fruit remedies in the evening as when you have lemon juice on your face and you go out in sun then skin gets tanned thus evening is the best time.
2. Amla juice
I like Amla it is a wonderful product for beauty and health care. Just like the lemon, amla is also high in Vitamin C or I should say Amla is the richest source of vitamin C. Amla juice is good for both skin and hair. You can either drink it every day for good skin or apply amla juice on the face at night and go to bed. Wash the face in the morning. Your skin will look gorgeous, softer and whiter.
3. Papaya Juice Treatment for fair skin
Papaya is one such fruit which can be aptly said as loaded with power potion features. It is magical for the skin, hair and health. It enhances the skin collagen production and elasticity hence gives skin anti aging benefits as well. This is why papaya is extensively used in fruit facials and products. To make your skin lighter and fair, just apply papaya juice on the face and neck. Wait for 30 minutes then wash the skin. Do it daily for one week then 3 times in a week. This shows good results in face whitening and sun tanning as well.
Face Whitening Tips with Kitchen Supplies
Take some turmeric, like ¼ th teaspoonful and add 1 teaspoonful of lemon juice in it. Mix and apply all over the face and over the lips as well if they are dry. Wait for 30 minutes. Then wash it. This instant whitening remedy will make your skin complexion lighter. Do you know that it will take the lip darkness away too thus giving you double benefits. Turmeric has skin/ face whitening properties this is why it is being used for the bridal face packs to enhance bride’s fairness and glow.
Nutmeg is known as jayphal in Hindi. Take nutmeg and make a paste. Nutmeg is just like sandalwood that you rub with water and make some paste. Apply this paste on the face and wait for it to get fully dried. Wash off with cold water. This will treat blackheads, whiteheads and makes your skin tone fairer.
Take 2 teaspoonful of besan, add 1 teaspoonful of lemon juice and 2 pinches of turmeric powder. Mix and make paste using some milk. Apply this all over the facial skin evenly and wash it. Once this whitening mask gets dry, wash it off with clean water and apply a mild lotion. This is one of the easiest and best remedy to gain whitening of face.
Quick Face packs and Masks for face whitening
1. Take milk powder, 1 teaspoonful and add 1 teaspoonful of honey in it. Mix and use on the face. Spread it equally and let it dry for 20 minutes. Wash off with plain water. This is ideal for dry face and for sensitive skin.
2. Take Turmeric, 1/4 teaspoonful and add 1 teaspoonful of sandalwood powder. Make a paste of both using some rose water. This pack is good for oily acne prone and combination skin. Keep this for 20 minutes on the face and wash off with cold water. Use thrice in a week for appropriate results in whitening of the facial skin.
3. Mix cucumber juice and lemon juice in equal amount and apply on the face. you have to massage the face with this. wash it off after 1 hour. This has to be done at night/evening. This tones the skin, tightens the face and induces a healthy fairness to face.
4. You will to take a small piece of banana and mash it then add some milk to make a gooey paste. Apply this in an even layer on the skin and wait for 30 minutes. Milk and banana both has face whitening properties. Wash with plain water. This can be tried by all skin types though best for dry skin and sensitive skin.
Some Extra Face whitening Tips
- Getting a light skin is a bit easier than to maintain it. This is true. So, the next time you go out in sun don’t forget to apply sunscreen all over the face and body.
- You can add 1 lemon’s juice in your bath water to get fresh feeling in summers and to enhances the body skin color.
- Exfoliate your skin 2-3 times in a week. This helps to scrub off the dead dark skin layer and you get smooth younger fairer looking skin but then sunscreen are must have.
- Drink at least 7 to 8 glasses of water for a healthy looking skin
- Always use light moisturizer or skin cream as nourished skin looks plump and fairer.