Dry flaky skin can be problematic and needs a lot of care as the dryness can make the skin more susceptible to premature lines and wrinkles on the face and body. Dry flaky skin can be tackled by applying moisturisers and lotions daily to keep the skin nourished and hydrated. Other than that dry skin face masks can be tried that can heal the dryness and take care of the flaky parched skin. Dry skin doesn’t have a natural glow which most of us want and this homemade facial mask for dry skin will restore the skin moisture thus adding a glow on the face. This face mask not only get rid of the dry flaky skin but will also improve the skin fairness, lighten any marks on the skin and will also make the skin clear.
Recipe of the homemade facial mask for dry flaky skin
You will need the following ingredients to make this face mask. Read: face pack for dry skin
- Milk cream
- Vitamin E
- Take one third of the banana piece and mash it properly to create a lump free paste. Smoother the paste the easier it will be to apply and keep on the face.
- Take this banana pulp in a small bowl and add one teaspoonful of milk cream and one teaspoonful of honey. Make sure that you use organic honey.
- Mix all these ingredients. Add 2 drops of vitamin E oil which is available in the shops as Vitamin E capsules.Thoroughly mix all these products.
- Apply on the face in an even layer. Try to put a thick layer as that will be more effective and hydrating.
- Wait for 20 minutes and then rinse off with normal water.
This facial mask for dry skin can be used three times in a week and if banana is not available then it can be tried with the other three ingredients.
Benefits of this facial mask
This mask is excellent for dry flaky skin in making the skin hydrated.
It nourishes and makes the skin glow
With regular usage this face mask brings a natural glow and dryness is under control
As this mask is very hydrating, it makes the lines less visible.