Different Masoor dal face packs for hair removal, glowing skin and fairness
Masoor dal or red lentil is a protein rich dal. Do you know that you can also use this masoor dal for preparing face packs. Such packs are rich in proteins, slough off the dead skin cells, makes skin texture smoother and skin looks brighter than before? When red lentil is mixed with some other herbal ingredients, its efficiency is enhanced and makes this masoor dal face pack excellent for the all skin types. Read on to know some face packs with masoor dal to combat skin problems like pimples, acne, scars, marks on oily skin, get rid of the flakiness from dry skin and to achieve healthier skin. Below we have shared how can you achieve a powder of this pulse so that it can be used for a variety of beauty recipes like hair removal, scrubbing, getting rid of the sun tanning.
How to prepare Masoor dal powder
Preparing the red lentil powder or flour is pretty simple and not a very difficult or time consuming task. One can easily do this at home.
- Take some red lentils in whatever amount you need and put it in the grinder.
- Grind it till you have noticed that the dal has been grinded into fine powder.
- When you are planning to use this dal for the body pack, the powder can be kept slightly granular.
- You should store this in a air tight container so that this can be used whenever needed.
- This powder will not get bad but during monsoons when the whether is humid and moist, it can get bad hence always smell it before using this on the face.
1. Masoor Dal face pack with honey for Pigmentation Removal
Those of us who have dry flaky skin can seek help with this masoor dal face pack along with some honey. This takes off the flakes and dryness. Skin appears youthful and softer since honey maintain a good skin while the dal is an effective skin scrubbing agent.
- Mix a teaspoonful of Masoor dal powder and 1 teaspoonful of honey.
- Mix the two thoroughly and apply on the clean face.
- Rinse the mask after 15 minutes with gentle mashing which will remove dead skin cells as well.
- Masoor dal packs are also protein rich hence wonderful for the skin fairness. This also even tones the skin.
2. Masoor Dal Fairness Pack with besan and yoghurt
Masoor dal can also be used as an ubtan for the brides or bride’s family. By the way, even if you aren’t the bride then too you can use the masoor dal ubtan to keep the skin brighter, whiter and glowing. Not only that it does help cure the dark spots and marks on the face too. Try the recipe in the below mentioned method. You should try this on alternate day not more than that to gain the fairness.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of red lentil powder and same quanity of besan and yoghurt along with 2-3 pinches of turmeric. Ubtan is ready.
- Apply this on the face and once it dries completely, moist your hands and scrub this pack off gently.
- It scrapes off the dead skin layer, removes acne, sun tan from the face and skin looks plump.
- This pack can also be tried for the body as a body ubtan or body pack.
3. Masoor Dal Face Pack with Marigold flowers
Marigold flowers or genda flowers are also good to be used along with masoor dal. This flower has the oils that will make the dry and itchy skin patchy. It will also heal the acne marks from the skin hence doing this simple remedy will be making your skin smoother. It can be used by all the skin type and is suitable for even the dry sensitive skin too.
- Mix masoor dal powder with crushed marigold flower paste and use this on the face for glowing softer skin.
- Let it be on the face for 15 minutes and then wash the face with tepid water.
- This can be used by all skin types and all round the year.
You may also use rose petals to make skin fairer with this protein and flower face pack.
4. Masoor Dal Face Pack for exfoliation
A simple exfoliating masoor dal face pack can be made by mixing masoor dal powder with some milk. Applying this on the face fetches good results. Scrub it off the face once this gets dried. While scrubbing, you need to do circular motions to scrub the skin. This will take away your dead skin cells. Moreover, when the dead skin is removed the skin layers get healed with new layers of cells and tissues. It will exfoliate and removes the dead skin cells to expose the newer younger, smoother skin. This dal pack is good for mature skin and to lighten blemishes. You should try this once in a week for dry skin and 2 times in a single week for oily acne prone skin types.
5. Masoor dal for Unwanted Hair Removal
Take 1 teaspoonful of masoor dal power and 1 teaspoonful of rice flour or chawal powder.
Add gram flour in it, around one teaspoonful and milk to make paste along with 2-3 drops of almond oil.
Mix this well and use on the face keep it for 5 minutes once it dried slightly remove it with scrubbing in circular motion.
It doesn’t show the results instantly but when done regular this masoor dal face pack will thin out the facial hair. Soon the hair will get fine and will not be too obvious to notice. The same masoor dal recipe can be used to get rid of the unwanted hair on the body and face like upper lips, forehead etc.
Benefits of Masoor dal Packs
- Masoor dal products are protein rich hence give nutrients to the skin. Protein rich packs are essential for keeping the skin dullness away and to give a new life to your skin.
- These dal packs will also induces fairness and glow.on the skin because this will give mild scrubbing to the skin which gives glow, but never try this excessively else it will lead to over scrubbing.
- These face packs mildly exfoliates and removes dead skin as I said which also brings fairness to the skin.
- This dal protein rich pack also removes sun tan and lightens the skin, blemishes and unwanted facial hair.
- Regular application of this ingredient will thin out your skin and will soon lead to the permanent hair removal.
Do try these masoor dal remedies and face packs to improve your skin’s texture and beauty. Also read our tips on skin care for winters.