Egg whites are good for the oily skin as they take off the extra oil and has that peeling effect on the skin which takes away impurities, blackheads and dead skin. Egg white also makes an effective facial mask with anti aging benefits. Here is how you can make an egg facial mask at home to reap the benefits.
Recipe for Egg facial mask preparation
- Egg white
- Lemon juice
- Besan (check pea flour)
- Pinch of turmeric
- Take the egg white portion in a small bowl and add less than one teaspoonful of besan also called as gram flour or gram powder.
- Add half teaspoonful of lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric into it. Mix all these ingredients to get a smooth paste.
- Egg white is quite slippery so mix it till everything gets mixed into a smooth paste. Homemade egg mask is ready to be used.
- Apply this paste evenly o the face. Keep it for 20 minutes or until it gets dried.
- Moist your hands and gently remove the face mask from the face using subtle circular motions on the face. This step will exfoliate the flaky skin and dead skin cells.
This homemade egg face mask can be tried 3 times in a week and is suitable for oily, combination acne prone skin and also for the mature skin who wants to tighten the face.
Benefits of Egg facial mask
This egg facial mask helps takeaway the excess oil and impurities from the face.
It also tightens the skin and skin feel smoother due to that
This mask is suitable for all skin types and should not have any known side effect or allergies
This egg facial mask is good for blackheads and removing the topmost dead skin layer for a smoother glowing skin.
This egg mask also lightens the skin tone since it has besan and lemon juice which are natural skin bleaching agent.