Ginger (Adrak) for hair loss and hair re-growth
Hair growth is much needed when you are facing hair fall and hair loss. You just can not loose hair when they are weak from the roots, but use of wrong products and the brittleness can also contribute towards the loss of hair. I would suggest you to go for a natural way. We can start to get hair growth by using a kitchen ingredient called ginger. Yes, Ginger, (1) which is also known as adrak. So, is ginger really effective in hair growth? Yes, It can also fix those hair gaps and bald spots on the scalp. Ginger is effective in the hair growth and prevention of thinning hair. It is an anti bacterial ingredient that is also high in nutrients. Ginger is acidic in nature and contains loads of antioxidant. It is anti allergic and anti inflammatory too. This natural properties of ginger helps in preventing hair loss and initiate the re-growth of hair naturally. Furthermore, this also helps in curbing the scalp infections like dandruff, itching, psoriasis etc.
(Adrak) Ginger for curing hair loss, hair fall, hair Regrowth
Hinger is a good hair fall control remedy that is quick to apply and use.Hair loss is an awkward condition at times in this fashion oriented era as it might change the person’s look. People worldwide are spending so much on cosmetic and artificial ways to regenerate hair. Hair loss can be traumatic for people who experience this hair problem. This can be a beauty related concern for both men and women all over the world. Even young individuals can also face hair loss at an early age. Hair fall is surely like a sign that your beauty is receding hence you should do something about it before it gets too late. When hair fall increases and your hair volume goes down, you wish to have the hair grow back. This is why hair growth oils with herbs are so popular and sells like hot cake.
1. Ginger Oil Massage
This is an easy yet effective way to utilize ginger for hair loss and growth treatment. You will just need any oil and piece of ginger. You can use coconut oil, almond oil or olive oil or even with the amla juice or mustard oil for growth boosting. Coconut oil has thick consistency and do not evaporate easily when boiled hence, I personally use coconut oil. You can use any of the oils I have mentioned above.
What you will need?
- 250ml coconut oil
- 50 grams ginger grated
What should you do?
- All you have to do is put the oil of your choice in an iron wok (kadhai) and boil the oil.
- Add the grated ginger to it.
- Now boil the oil until till it starts reducing.
- Once you see it reducing stop the flame.
- Let it cool.
- As soon as, it cools down store it in glass bottle or a clean empty bottle.
How to apply?
- Apply it daily if possible or 3 days a week is also okay.
- To use this ginger blended coconut oil, you can massage hair and scalp with this.
- Leave this overnight and wash it as your routine.
- You can see good improvement in the reduction in hair loss and hair re-growth.
- This is also a great remedy for baldness.
2. Ginger and Onion Juice for growth
Onion on your hair for growth Yak!!! Yes it’s stinky but no pain no gain. Applying onion directly can cause watery eyes and irritation in nose. So, I am suggesting you a tricky step. Make the paste and put it in your regular shampoo. Wash your hair regularly. Onion juice for hair growth can also be used. Follow this ginger onion loaded remedy to cure the hair troubles. Onions are rich in sulphur that aids in thickening of the hair and also lessens the hair fall. But most importantly, they helps in the growth of new hair follicles.
- 2 onions
- 3 inches ginger root
- Blend them both in a blender or grate both of it and add it in 500 ml shampoo.
- If you do not want to store this paste in shampoo bottle because of the smell you can make the paste fresh every time you use shampoo.
- Or simply keep this paste and apply it on the scalp. Leave for 1 hour and then rinse the hair off.
Ginger and Garlic Remedy for Baldness Cure
Ginger recipes for hair is easy, time saving and economical way to treat hair loss. This is another way to use ginger for stimulating the hair follicles so, that you can have hair loss, hair fall and also regrowth of the hair. You can easily rub ginger as well on the scalp but that can be a little rough for the delicate scalp, hence this method is suggested. This is very useful for the people who cannot spend too much time in home remedies and want optimum results. Also for men who want simple ginger hair loss remedies to try at home.
- Take 60-70 grams of ginger. Take the same amount of garlic and remove the skin.
- Grate them and the paste that you get this is what we need to use.
- You can also put in 500 ml of water and put it for cooking. Let it boil.
- See to it that it gets 4-5 boils. Now stop the flames and let it cool.
- As soon as it cools, store it in a glass container.
- The cooking process is all down. Now all you have to do is to apply this.
- When ever you wash your hair apply this decoction all over the hair and scalp and let it be for 10-15 minutes.
- Now you can wash your hair.
- Doing this regularly will show great changes in hair growth.
Note- The Smell of ginger recipes is usually strong and cannot go easily. Therefore I suggest you to use lemon or vinegar as conditioning when you wash your hair. This can help in eradicating smell and gives hair fresh look and smell.
Other tips to use ginger for hair growth and hair loss
- Include ginger in curries and stock while cooking. Consuming internally will help to eradicate the problem soon.
- Drink ginger soup and ginger tea. In winters, it is suggested to have it regularly. This will treat you internally. Also remember ginger can cause dryness in throat so you can add a spoon of honey in it.
- You can apply ginger juice directly on your scalp but be sure to wash it with 15 minutes of application. The acidic nature of ginger can cause irritation to some so check if you are allergic to it or not.
- If you have dandruff then mix ginger juice with some lemon juice then apply on the hair and scalp.
Hope these tips and ginger recipes helped you. Share with us any ginger recipes you have.