How to use ginger for hair growth and hair thickening
Every woman on this earth is conscious about her skin and hair health. Many rely on certain treatments and therapies that give temporary outcomes with long lasting side effects. Woman of this generation is super crazy about new hair trends, long and straight hair locks are their ultimate desire to fulfill. Long hair enhance the beauty of a person, but it is not easy to achieve a good hair health with those long strands. It needs proper cleansing, conditioning and natural homemade remedies to make hair grow faster and longer. Split ends, dryness and rough hair are the result of long grown hairs. Heavy volume with dry ends makes no sense and decrease the whole look of a woman’s personality. Now you can use ginger to improve your hair length and texture in a few weeks. The results will be very surprising and satisfying. So keep reading the benefits of ginger root for the hair care.
Benefits of ginger in hair growth
- Ginger is rich in anti-bacterial properties that stop the dandruff spread.
- It open the scalp pores and control oil production (Sebum) in the scalp
- Ginger powder heals all types of infections like itching dandruff, lice, white skin flakes.
- It contains anti-inflammatory elements that heal, wounds and cuts if occurs
- Ginger juice smooths out the scalp and prevent pre mature hair graying
- It is a good source of anti-oxidants that induce blood circulation in the scalp
- Ginger juice increases hair growth.
- It gives bouncy and strong hair
- Ginger combined with other natural extracts adds shine to the hair.
How to Use Ginger for Hair Growth: Ginger hair remedies
Ginger root can be utilized to beat so many of those scary hair related problems. Once you started doing these remedies positive results can be seen within 2 months of usage. You have to be patient while doing any natural treatments as they take time but really shows results.
1. Ginger juice with olive oil for growth
This hair remedy can be used anytime on dry hairs. Olive oil is rich in anti-oxidants and essential fatty tissues that penetrate the scalp and hair. It boosts hair growth evidently. Read How to use meulethi for hair
- Take 1 ginger stick and peel it, now take out its juice using a hand juicer.
- Separate it in a bowl and add required amount of olive oil in it.
- Mix both the things well and apply it to the hair and scalp.
- For best results, oil your hair at night and massage it well so that it gets absorbed to result effectively.
2. Ginger juice with Argan oil:
Argan oil is a great skin and hair moisturizer, it promotes hair growth and nourish the scalp. It is rich in anti-oxidants that works on skin cells, vitamin-E and fatty acids improve hair texture and result in bouncy, long hair after some applications.
How to prepare:
- Take 3 spoons of ginger juice and heat a pan.
- Add argan oil and jojoba oil in the pan.
- Also add the ginger juice in it and massage it onto the scalp and hairs.
- Wash it off in the morning with a chemical free shampoo and follow conditioner.
3. How to Use Ginger and Lemon for Hair Growth, Hair fall
Lemon increase blood circulation and controls hair loss. It contains vitamin-C and good healing properties. This juicy fruit is also helpful in adding shine to the dull and lifeless hairs. It clean the scalp and induce hair growth.
Take some coconut oil and heat it in a pan, add 4 full spoons of ginger juice and 1 spoon lemon juice in it. Do not boil the oil and other things. Keep it on flame for 30 seconds. Now pour it in a small bowl. De-tangle your hairs using a brush and apply this remedy on the hairs. Massage it slowly for 10 minutes and let it sit for 1 hour or overnight. In the end, wash it off with shampoo and conditioner.
This is how you can apply ginger on the hair to get the new hair growth and to make the thin hair thicker. If you apply such things regularly then they can make the bald patches get filled with new hair.
By Ratna Balani