Lemon Juice for Acne Scars Pimple Marks
Acne and pimple eruption is a major beauty related problem that teenagers, young adults and even mature individuals may face. Acne scars are worrisome for beauty conscious people and the redness and inflammation of acne is also painful. So even when the acne has healed the dark or reddish marks that are left behind makes us conscious of our appearance. The scars can be like red, black spots, deep dark marks etc. But do you know that you can minimize the appearance of marks or fade the acne marks just by using lemons! Yes, that is completely true. Lemon is a great scar healing product which removes the scars and marks from the face. lemon are rich in vitamin C which makes them a very valuable source of vitamin C. This vitamin accelerates the healing of scars marks on the face. You would love to use lemon juice for dark spots.
How Lemon helps in Scars and Marks
Lemon juice is anti inflammatory which help to reduce the inflammation and swelling.
It has bleaching properties thus, will lighten the dark spots of acne scars and pimple marks.
Lemon juice is high in Vitamin C thus this will make the skin texture better.
It also kills the acne causing bacteria as well by reducing the pH balance of the skin thus makes difficult for the bacteria to breed.
This also helps in controlling the oil from the skin.
So, now that we have learnt how lemon juice can help to fade the marks and scars. Let know some quick and easy ways to use Lemon for lightening of acne scars.
1. Lemon juice for Scars
Lemon juice is ideal for lightening the acne marks and scars. Regular application will help to fade the scars and marks. Lemon has the vitamin C which accelerates the cell renewal and lessens the appearance of the marks. Follow this remedy:
- Take some lemon juice and using a cotton pad.
- Apply all over the marks and scars of pimples.
- Try this at night and leave for overnight.
- Try this every night and marks will be faded soon.
2. Lemon Juice and Honey for scars
Honey is a natural moisturizer but it also possesses the features of killing the bacteria that causes pimples and acne on face. Moreover, the honey clarifies the skin by giving moisture and nutrients to the skin. Regular and continuous application of these two can certainly help you in getting pimple marks free skin. You will be happy to know that other than that this remedy will give you a lighter skin tone. Both of these ingredients help to naturally bleach the skin. It can be like a bonus that you get diminished marks and scars and get lighter skin as well. Here is the quick home remedy with lemon that you should try.
How to make?
- Take 2 teaspoonfuls of honey and mix 1 teaspoonful of lemon juice in that.
- Mix this honey with lemon juice and apply that over the acne scars.
- You can also apply that all over the face as this will give whitening effects as well.
- Rinse your face after 30 minutes.
- Do this daily for healthy glowing skin
3. Lemon and Orange for Pimple Marks
Orange and lemon both are high in ascorbic acid or vitamin C fruits. These fruits are great for healing the dark spots, acne scars and minimizes the visibility of those terrible looking spots. They can help in creating a smooth skin that glows and looks shinier. If you have oily skin then too these juices will cure the excessive oiliness and pimples as well.
How to make it?
- Take 2 teaspoonful of orange juice. It is very simple to extract the orange juice.
- You will just have to take a slice and crush it which will squeeze out the juice. You can use a sieve so that the fibres etc can be separated.
- Now in that orange juice, mix 1 teaspoonful of lemon juice.
- Mix it and well to make a mixture.
- Then use over the marks and scars then leave for overnight.
- This can be done daily to keep the marks go away soon.
4. Lemon with Milk for Scars
Lemon and milk is also an effective way to cure that. Milk is very effective in treating the marks and spots from the face. When we use this remedy then the marks etc will get healed. Milk has lactic acid acid. You may also try this recipe.
How to use it?
- Take half teaspoonful of milk and mix that with half teaspoonful of lemon juice.
- Mix them well and apply on the face.
- Wash after 30 minutes.
- This has to be tried 3 times in a week or try this every day as this is very simple method that can be tried hassle free.
5. Lemon Juice and Cucumber for Marks
Lemon juice and cucumber together makes a good combination that gives astringent like benefits. This is good for very oily skin since cucumber also tightens the open skin pores, This will give 2 benefits, marks removal and tightening of facial skin pores. Daily application won’t show any bad results rather using this lotion every night will provide smooth skin and removal of acne scars, marks, dark spots and even those stubborn black spots.
How to prepare?
- Mix a teaspoonful of lemon juice with 1 teaspoonful of cucumber juice.
- Apply this lotion on the face and keep this over night.
- Overnight application gives faster results in eliminating dark spots and acne.
- You can rinse the face the next day when you wake up.
6. Egg and Lemon for scars
Egg white also works well when combined with lemon juice. Lemon juice is ideal for getting rid of the spots and scars from the skin. These dark spots, marks etc can be due to skin problems like pimples, acne, blackheads etc. So, you can definitely cure the pimple marks with egg and lemon juice home remedy.
How to use and apply?
- Take some egg white and add some lemon juice in that.
- This will be slippery so make sure that you evenly mix this well.
- Then apply on the face. Wash the face after 30 minutes.
- This too can be tried daily to get blemish free and spotless facial skin.
So, this is how you can get rid of the acne scars and pimple marks. If marks and spots is your primary concern then do read these articles a swell.