Rice powder for face skin whitening: recipes, face packs and remedies
We all aspire to attain white and glowing skin, it is like a dream for all Indian beauties. Sad but true friends. Whether it’s a man or woman, all love fair and healthy skin that attract people and raise confidence of a person. We spend money to complete this desire, but ultimately result in disappointment and regrets. So, from now onwards, you can achieve your skin dream easily with rice powder. Rice powder is good for making the skin glow ad get fair skin. Moreover, this also helps to remove the blackheads and whiteheads hence the skin looks clearer and smoother.
How to use Rice Powder for skin whitening and fairness
Whitening with Rice powder
Rice flour is very useful in getting fair looking skin. It is so economical and easy to buy that you can’t resist using it. You may have tried rice flour in cooking while making different cuisine and dishes, but this natural ingredient is very beneficial to the skin. It improves skin complexion and boost skin elasticity. Rice powder packs will be helpful for uneven skin tone too. It is rich in vitamin-C and para amino benzoic acid. It has other essential vitamins and minerals, which even the skin tone and protect skin from sun tan. Read: Turmeric facial packs for fair skin
Rice flour skin whitening remedies
Rice flour and gram flour face pack
Like rice flour, gram flour is a very great skin whitener. It deeply clean the pores and removes dead cells. You can use it as a cleanser in the process of cleanup. It also removes blackheads and whiteheads while massaging. Rich in iron, vitamin-A and other vitamins and gram flour, it is the remedy for healthy and glowing skin. Read: vegetable face packs for skin fairness
How to make it?
- Take 2 full spoons of rice flour and 1 spoon of gram flour
- Add 2 spoons of hung curd in it. Now it is time to add a pinch of turmeric in the face mask
- Also add little water if required. Firstly wash your face with water
- Now apply it onto the face and neck. Gently massage it for a few minutes and then let it dry
- Keep it for 10 minutes and then rinse off with cold water.
Also read: Best badam face packs and face scrubs
Rice flour and aloe vera gel face pack
Aloe Vera gel induces skin tone fairness and smoothes out the face. It gives you a baby soft skin. This is rich in vitamins like vitamin-C, vitamin-E and fatty tissues. Rice flour combined with aloe plant gel increase skin elasticity. Moreover, that also boost the skin whitening. If your skin is sensitive and has sun tanning, then this is the best remedy.
How to use it?
- Take one aloe vera leaf and cut it side peel.
- Now take out its gel and mix it with the rice flour in a bowl.
- Now it’s time to add some water in the face mask and mix all the ingredients well
- Apply it onto your clean face and massage it slowly
- Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse it off with cold water.
Milk and rice flour for face whitening
Raw milk is very rich in good fats and vitamins that instantly add glow to the face and makes it soft and smooth in touch. It controls acne and gives moisture to the skin. Gently cleans all the dust particles and blackheads from the face and makes it shine like forever. Honey is rich in vitamin-E and anti-oxidants. It will help you get rid of the sun tan and skin darkness. Read: Papaya for fairness and skin whitening
How to use it?
- Take 2 full spoons of rice flour in a bowl or grind uncooked washed rice in a mixer and let it dry for sometime
- Add 3 full spoons of fresh and cool raw milk in it.
- Add half table spoon of honey. Now mix both the ingredients well in a small cup
- Apply it onto the face and neck and rub it slowly in circular motion
- Keep it for 20 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
- So, these were the rice powder or rice flour face packs that can whiten your skin.
Check Best Fairness Creams for oily skin in India and please subscribe to our channel. ?