Triphala for hair loss and hair fall
Hair loss is becoming a very common problem that is being faced by young people. A lot of people who are even in their 20s can have hair loss with receding hairline. We all try to save the hair from shedding and in that we spend a lot of money by buying products like hair tonic, oils, shampoos etc. But nature has given us so many things that one can try. One such natural ingredient is triphala. Triphala is a mix of three Ayurvedic herbs like Amla (Indian Gooseberry), Haritaki and Vibhitaki. These three herbs when taken in equal amount is known as triphala. We has share some great health benefit of Triphala earlier but this triphala is not just for keeping the health in good state but this can also be used to treat the hair loss and give relief in the hair fall. By the way did you read our recent post where we shared how you can use onion juice for hair loss and hair fall.
Triphala is sold in the market as triphala juice, triphala powder or in the tablet and capsule form as well. But here we need triphala in powder form to prepare a herbal recipe to combat the hair loss. You can consume triphala powder as well like half teaspoonful in the morning and half teaspoonful in the evening for good health and digestive system.
Also See: Ayurvedic homemade shampoo for hair fall
Methods to use Triphala For Hair Loss and Hair Fall
So, here’s how to use Triphala for hair loss treatment.
- Take around 4 teaspoonfuls of triphala powder and add one cup of water in it.
- Take all this in a boiling bowl or pan. Then boil this well. After 5 minutes. Stop boiling this and allow this to get cool down.
- Apply this on the hair like a herbal hair pack. Gently massage the scalp and hair with this but do not rub too vigorously. Let this get dry for 2 hours.
- After that rinse your hair well and remove this triphala hair pack. Then you can shampoo the hair and use a hair conditioner after that.
- This needs to be tried 2 times in a week for good results.
Triphala will cure the itchy scalp and dandruff. This combats the hair fall and hair loss. This will also make the hair shinier, smoother and a lot healthier since the three ingredients are highly nutritive and rich in vitamin C.
You can also check out our post on best 4 natural oils to treat hair problems at home.