How to Use Turmeric for Hair Loss and Hair Fall
Hair need proper nutrients and care to stay in texture and look. But sometimes we take our own health for granted and then face adverse effects in the future. Hair loss comes in the same case when our hair locks need pamper but we provide it wrong handful of chemical infusion on a regular basis. When hair problems are seen then women in India would seek help in turmeric which is rich in curcumin.
But how to use turmeric to control hair loss? Direct application turmeric powder paste for hair care and dandruff relief. Even studies have proven that. Turmeric detoxifies the skin and makes the scalp get stimulated faster for the growth of new follicles. So, how can you use turmeric for hair growth? To use this miracle herb you need to follow certain recipes and remedies that we are going to share in the article here.
You can certainly beat these hair problems by including turmeric in your hair regimen in the form of turmeric hair cleansers, hair packs etc.
Benefits of Turmeric for Hair
Turmeric contains anti-fungal properties that reduce inflammation and itchiness that stops hair growth. So to boost hair volume and length, you can try a pinch of turmeric dose in your milk intake everyday to ensure desired results.
You can also prepare some easy hair masks with turmeric to get rid of hair fall and also to increase the growth of the hair. Turmeric is also used as a hair dye using some other ingredients as well. So, keep reading guys!
Turmeric Treatments for stimulating Hair Growth
Let’s check out some of the remedies that utilize the power of turmeric and also gives relief in hair fall and hair loss. So, what are those remedies to cure the hair related problems. By the way, using these recipes can only ensure results when you apply then on regular basis. Therefore, your patience and determination is much needed while working with home remedies.
1. Turmeric with Amla oil For Hair loss:
Amla are rich in vitamins like C and A that boosts hair health. It is rich in anti-oxidants and supply a good amount of nutrients to the dry hair strands. Amla makes your hair black and strong. It improves blood circulation and removes dandruff. Moreover, this Indian Gooseberry is also deemed good for dry and rough hair. Turmeric combined with essential amps oil can reduce your hair fall and induce smoothness in the dry ends. It prevents split ends and oiliness of the scalp.
How to use it?
- Take 5 teaspoons of amla oil
- Heat it in a pan for 10 seconds
- Now remove it off and mix 1 spoon of turmeric powder in it
- After mixing, add 2 spoons of coconut oil in the pack
- Now apply this mask onto the scalp and majorly roots only
- Then follow the left amount of hair pack onto the ends
- Remove it after an hour with water
- Do not forget doing shampoo to the hair
2. Reetha and Turmeric Hair Cleanser:
Reetha (soapnut) is very beneficial to the hair. Reetha is also applied to cleanser the hair strands and the scalp. It boosts hair growth and result in voluminous, black and shiny hair. It makes your locks beautiful and smooth. It can be used as a cleanser for the hair. Turmeric and reetha powder is a good way to treat hair fall and improve hair health. It also stimulates the dormant hair follicles due to which the hair growth is increased.
How to use it?
- Take 7 spoons of reetha powder in a bowl
- Now add a half tablespoon of turmeric powder
- Add 2 spoons of shikkakai powder
- Soak it in one 1 cup of water overnight
- Now in the morning, wash your hair with this natural hair shampoo
- Massage slowly on the scalp
- Be gentle and rinse off with water.
3. Mustard oil and Turmeric Powder for Hair growth
In ancient times, mustard oil was used to cook food. Olive oil, coconut oil and other essential oil were out of reach of the people so, mustard oil was popular in variety of uses. From Grandma days, mustard oil is used for oiling the hair. It boosts hair shine and growth evidently. It is full of fats and vitamins which keeps hair healthy and long for life. This is how you can use turmeric for hair loss.
How to use it?
- Heat a pan and add some adequate amount of mustard oil in it
- Now mix 1 spoon of almond oil to induce aroma
- Now mix ¾ tablespoon of turmeric in the pan
- soak it overnight and strain the oil
- Now apply this oil onto the hair and scalp
- Massage it slowly on the scalp
- Wrap your hair in a pony tail and do not comb it
- Keep it for minimum 1 hour as per your convenience
- Wash your hair with a shampoo and conditioner
How often to do?
Try this remedy twice in a week to increase hair growth and shine.
4. Turmeric Cleansers for Hair
Other than that we can also use turmeric hair cleansers that are of immense benefits. Other than cleansing the scalp these also aids in the removal of dandruff flakes. You can apply this once in a week along with your regular shampoo. Or else can also be used by mixing a teaspoonful of turmeric powder with your organic shampoo.
Fighting hair loss is important as it can later give you those odd looking bald patches. So, how to utilize the benefits of turmeric in combating the hair loss and male pattern baldness.
How to prepare Turmeric hair cleanser to fights Hair Loss?
- Take 3 small teaspoons of turmeric powder in a bowl.
- Take ¼ cup of raw milk in the same bowl and mix them.
- Add 2 teaspoonful of natural honey in it.
- Gently massage the scalp with this lotion like hair cleanser.
- Coat the entire scalp with this
- Let this get dry for 15-20 minutes and then wash it with mild lukewarm water.
- How often it apply this cleanser?
When and how often to apply it?
You should try it at least once in a week, so that noticeable results or effects can be seen.
Hopefully, this post answers your major queries on how to use turmeric to cure the hair loss and in initiating the new strands. The treatments can sure put a stop on the hair fall and the excessive hair loss.
- 9 Best Remedies with Hibiscus flower for hair loss
- Best Herbals Shampoos for Hair Loss in India
- How to Use Mustard Oil for Hair Loss
- Best Homeremedies For Hair Loss in Females
- How to Use Ginger (Adrak) for Hair Loss