Indian ethnic office wear for women are not only comfortable but makes you look smart. These Indian ethnic wear are quite suitable as a formal wear for office going women. Apart from the comfortable fabrics and designs, these Indian ethnic wear for office are also quite beautiful to look at. They look stylish and women feel comfortable in them. It doesn’t matter what body shape or frame a women has yet one can feel really comfortable in Indian ethnic wear.
Ethnic Indian dresses for Office Wear For Work
Let’s take a look at the latest work wear clothing for women. These Indian wear dresses and outfits are suitable for work and office.
1. Office Wear Long Collared Kurta With Plazo
The beautiful collared kurta with palazzo pants is a nice office wear for women, who would like to look good but not over-the-top. It is a comfortable dress even for summers as well as for the office meetings.
2. Elegant formal long kurta with straight pants
The beautiful sleeveless kurta has a button placket in the centre part and it is paired with straight pants. It is made with cotton Khadi fabric and looks very smart. High Heels are added to make this dress look more edgy. The beautiful dress is quite a good Indian formal office wear for women.
3. White printed kurta with mint green palazzo for office
The beautiful kurta looks really pretty and comfortable at the same time. As it is not very body hugging rather is quite loose, it also feels comfortable to wear such nice dresses during summer season. It has a collar and a centre slit in the front part. The kurta is paired with a pair of embroidered palazzo pants. You can use simple footwear with this.
4. Layered formal office wear kurta palazzo set
The nicely layered kurta has pretty embroidered print on the top part. It has white palazzo pants and it looks really nice even for winter season such layered designs are beautiful.
5. Formal Office wear for women with Denim
The nice kurti in navy blue color has a Centre button placket and half stand collar. It is paired with a nice pair of light blue Denim. It looks really beautiful and it’s like an Indo-Western fusion wear for women.
6. Boat neckline long kurta with cropped pants
The formal office wear for women is a nicely made rounded Hem line kurta that has buttons on the sleeves and a Boat shape Neck line. Pure cotton breathable fabric has been used to make this formal office wear for ladies comfortable yet stylish. Cotton cropped trousers are used to make it look stylish.
7. Angrakha Style formal kurta with white trousers
It is a really beautiful and Stylish grey colored kurta that has white trouser pants. It looks really pretty and is suitable for the office wear. Dresses like these are appropriate for formal meetings and for everyday use. As the fabric used for such formal wear ethnic dresses for women are made with comfortable cotton fabric, they are also good for the summer season.
8. Long A line kurta with churidar formal wear
This is also a nice idea for office wear dress in ethnic wear. It has a long sleeves vertical and slanting line print kurta that are also paired with leggings. Such designs are also comfortable for Indian women who are on the healthier side and would like to hide the flab or are not very comfortable in the western wear.
9. Formal office-wear kurta with leggings
This is yet another formal office wear dress for Indian women. Here the stand collar kurta has three quarter sleeves and is paired with red leggings. Women can try strappy sandal or high heels with such designs.
10. White stylish long Pathani kurta with black for office
If you want a comfortable dress for office, then this white kurta for office is really beautiful. The white kurta has a stand collar and button placket in the centre. It is round hemline kurta that is paired with cropped plazzo pants. A nice bag and flat sandal would look really good.
11. Office wear Beautiful Khadi Long Kurta With Straight Pant
12. Formal Long Sleeves Kurta With Palazzo Pant For Office
13. Designer Long Kurta With Printed Palazzo For Office
14. Office wear Vertical Striped White And Black Kurta
15. Office Wear Red Embroidered Kurta With Straight Palazzo Pants
16. Office Wear Short Kurti With Straight Fit Trouser Pants
17. Red Kurta With Straight Fit Cigarette Pants For Office
18. Formal Long Kurta With White Trousers
19. Stylish Kurta With Black Churidar For office
20. Office Wear Black Layered Kurta With Black Leggings
21. Black Kurta With Palazzo Pant For Office Wear
22. Office Wear White Printed Kurta With Black Palazzo
23. Mint Green Kurta For Office With Embroidered Palazzo Pants
24. Women’s Formal Denim Look Kurta For office
25. Vertical Striped Short Kurta With Trouser Pants For Office Wear
26. Office Wear Long Kurta With simple Black Pants
27. Office Wear Long Kurta With Full Flared Chevron Print Pants
28. Printed Medium Length Office Wear Kurta With Salwar Pant
29. White Long Kurta With Leggings And Printed Dupatta For Office
30. Simple Kurta and Cropped Pants For Office
31. Long Fitted Side Panel Kurta With Trouser Pants For Office
32. Office Wear Short Black Embroidered Kurti With Palazzo Trousers
These are the latest designs of office wear Indian ethnic wear for women. You get comfort and style both at the same time when you flaunt your office dress. Comfort is the first and foremost thing that women should look for in their office wear. Clearly, when your dress is not comfortable, you may not be as productive or can become too conscious. This is why, choose comfortable dresses for your office. And for healthier women, who are not very comfortable wearing the western or tight fitted dresses, Indian ethnic wear for office are the best options.