Kalamkari print is absolutely beautiful and is a type of hand painted or block printed cotton fabric. It is specially produced in the southern part of India. Kalamkari print or the fabric usually involves the pattern that involves natural dyes to create beautiful blocks and prints. In India, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are two states, which are popular for their Kalamkari paintings as well as the fabric which is being made. These Kalamkari printed fabrics are further used to make beautiful Kalamkari kurtis, suits and sarees. There can be different Kalamkari Tushar fabric, Kanchi, Cotton, Silk as well as Silk Kalamkari with border sarees and kurtis. While there can be so many different things that a Kalamkari fabric can achieve. It is also noted that there are a total of 23 steps which are involved to make the art of Kalamkari come to life. These steps can be starting from dying, bleaching, painting, block printing, starching, cleaning, fixation and many more such steps. Basically, Kalamkari print would have a lot of flora, peacock, paisley and other beautiful nature based prints.
Take a look at the beautiful Kalamkari kurtis and kurtas for women.
Kalamkari Kurti Designs
1. A-Line Kalamkari Kurti Design
It has a black base and beautiful print over it. It is an A-line kurti or we can also call it as a flared kurti. It can be used as a kurti or as a dress, since it falls below the knees and is pretty comfortable for summers as well. You are sure that a lot of college going girls would really like the print as well as the pattern with which the dress is made of.
2. Buddha print Kalamkari Kurti pattern
If you will notice that budhha print is not popular in the Kalamkari printed kurtis. This kurti is made in A-line pattern and it is a long length kurti that falls on the calves. The Buddha print is on a blue base and also on the border for this kurti. This is a beautiful kurti which can be used for office as well as for college. Even for daily wear at home this is a really beautiful dress.
3. Angrakha Pattern Kalamkari Kurti Design
We feel that this is an absolutely stunning design. It is a long length layered kurti with angrakha pattern and three fourth sleeves. It can be further used as a professional kurta. Loose fitted bottom wears like palazzos would go really well with this dress.
4. Full Flared A Line Kalamkari Kurti For Ladies
Without an ounce of doubt, full flared kurtis are not only comfortable but they have flare which makes you feel comfortable. This is a good thing that it is really long in length and can also be used as a long Maxi dress. For summers, kurtis like these are beautiful and with flat thong slippers they absolutely look chic and loaded with style.
5. A-Line Flared Gota Work Kurti
This is an A-line flared kurti that has long length and layers of thin Gota strips are also added on the border part to make it glitzy. It is done on a black base and nearly full sleeves are given. It is yet another point that makes it beautiful. The kurti is ideal for summers as well as for the autumn season because of its long length. As it is a black color kurti bottoms with contrasting colors can also really well. Wide bottoms would look really pretty when paired with this dress.
6. Kalamkari Straight Fit Cotton Kurta
This is a Kalamkari print cotton kurta with some white color block pattern. The straight fit kurti has a boat neckline with the V notch in the centre part. The Kalamkari pattern fabric has been used on the top part and what the bottom part solid mustard cotton colour fabric has been used.
7. Centre Slit Long Kalamkari Kurti Design
Central slit long flared kurtis are in trend and in season currently. You must have seen a lot of women wearing these because they not only give you that traditional look but has that Western charm to it because of the slit with button in the middle. This kurti has beautiful Kalamkari print and a slit at the centre part. The neckline is made in a boat shape with full sleeves.
8. A-Line Kalamkari Party Wear Kurti Design
Even though the kurti is pretty simple but we feel that it has that party and festive wear kind of feel to it. There is top part with mirror buttons in the front and a small yoke pattern as well. The pattern and print like that looks quite attractive. The A-line pattern kurti, which is easy-to-wear. It also gives you that comfort while you wear it for all day long.
9. Straight Tasseled Kalamkari Kurti
This kurti is a straight fit trouser kurti with Kalamkari pattern. It is a straight cut kurti where the tassel has been added on the side slits and on the bottom part. Otherwise, the ladies kurti is made in a beautiful yet a simplistic pattern. As the kurti is in blue color, white contrasting colored buttons are paired with that. We are absolutely delighted that how beautiful this kurti looks and in fact the, complete kurta palazzo looks.
10. Kalamkari Pattern Trendy Kurti Design
It is highly attractive and stunningly beautiful kurta. It is simple yet the print makes it quite attractive. It can be worn for office as well as for work, and college as well.
11. High Low Pattern Kalamkari Synthetic Kurta
12. Yellow Kalamkari Kurti Design
13. Frock Style Kalamkari Kurta
14. Full Flared Kalamkari Long Kurta
15. High Low Layered Kalamkari Pattern Kurta
16. Cold Shoulder Long Kalamkari Kurta Gown
17. Shrug Style Kalamkari Kurta
18. A Line Frock Pattern Kalamkari Print Kurta
19. Straight Fit Long-Sleeved Kurta
20. Kalamkari Pattern Kurta
21. Multi Coloured Kalamkari Work Kurta
22. Centre Slit And Tassel Work Kurta
23. Professional Kalamkari Print Kurta
24. Plus Size Kalamkari Pattern Kurta
25. Multi Coloured A Line Kurta
26. Mandarin Collared Multi Colour Kurta
27. Stylish Double Layered Festive Kurta
28. Spaghetti Strap Straight Fit Kurta
29. Red Noodle Strap Straight Kurta
30. Kimono Pattern Kalamkari Work Kurta
31. Princess Cut Paneled Kalamkari Print Kurta
32. Designer Printed Casual Kurta
33. Short-Sleeved Kalamkari Casual Kurta
34. Full Length Kalamkari Styled Kurta
35. Blue Buddha Pattern Kurta
36. Party Wear Gota Work Kurta Design
37. Double Layered Kalamkari Cotton Kurta
38. Short Frock Pattern Tunic Kurti
39. Long Wrap Around Kurti Design
40. Cotton Party Wear Kurta
41. Straight Fit Yoke Pattern Kurti
42. Cotton Casual Kurta For Women
43. Kalamkari Printed Anarkali Kurta
44. Party Wear Kalamkari Yoke Pattern Kurta
45. Long Silk Kalmakari Kurta Design
46. Silk Kalamkari Printed Long Kurti
47. Long Silk Kurti With Border
48. Straight Cut Kurti For Ladies
49. Buddha Printed Black And Blue Kurta
50. Stand Collar Sleeveless Kalamkari Work Kurta